Chem-Tech Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1982 • With Angi since December 2005

119 Fm 1463 Rd

Katy, TX 77494

Your home or business represents a significant investment – and at Chem-Tech, we’re as committed to protecting it as you are. For more than 25 years Chem-Tech pest control professionals have helped thousands of families and businesses eradicate or prevent termite and pest problems and maintain

09/25/2017

Christina C.

The great customer service and attention to detail by Mark at Chem Tech was fantastic! I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Needed to have my home sprayed for bugs.

08/15/2017

Heather M.

I have been using Chem-Tech for 16 years now. They are a wonderful company that I trust and would recommend to anyone and everyone. It's reassuring that if those buggies come back before the next quarter they come back and do a touch up. If it's raining outside they reschedule to do the outside but still complete the inside. They also wear booties on their shoes inside to insure nothing is tracked into the house. Mark Olinger our Technician is the best!!!! He was just here today and asked how the roaches were doing. (we had them come back to do a re-do after all the rain) I was impressed that he remembered. Also, I had to run some errands and knew I could trust him to lock up for me. He made sure the back door was closed and locked and he left through the garage and used the key pad to close it. It's such a relief knowing that I don't have to be home while getting the service done.

Description of Work
Quarterly General Pest Control

08/14/2017

Georgia M.

They are always on time for the appointments and it takes approximately 45 minutes. He starts outside spraying around the house and out buildings and then systematically goes through the house, then the garage and attic. Mark is the best as he is the one who comes most of the time.

Description of Work
This was a quarterly pest Control visit. I have been doing business with them for 5 years or more. Mark was the representative and he is always on time, friendly and professional. I was referred to Chemtech from a friend at work.

06/04/2014

Harvin M.

They found several leaks and repaired them, usually by replacing the nozzles. They do this every year, and although I wish it wasn't necessary to replace nozzles so often, it's probably the fault of the nozzles and not Chem-tech. Still, this year they added a chemical that is supposed to reduce clogs, so we'll see if that helps.

Description of Work
Chem-tech did an annual check-up of my system including checking for leaks.

03/13/2014

Chris K.

We discovered termites on our property in 2000. Chem Tech was referred to us and we have been very pleased with their service. They are always polite, on-time, and professional.

Description of Work
Termite control checkup

12/04/2013

Sarah A.

German roaches require 2 treatments. The tech arrived on time for both treatments. I liked that the techs were nice, clean cut and spoke English. I was comfortable letting them when my husband wasn't home. I haven't seen roaches since the treatment!

Description of Work
Sprayed for roaches

11/12/2013

Theresa L.

Jesse came out to do our outdoor treatment and bee exterminating. We didn't opt for indoor treatment because of a newborn and minimal bugs indoor. However, our bee problem was a bigger issue than I thought. I underestimated how high the bees were in the tree so he didn't have a ladder tall enough to spray them down. He did try to spray them down with our 18ft ladder but the wind was not cooperating. I called back to try to reschedule with the tree services we were using to cut the tree but Gabe came with a 40ft ladder. We finally got the bees sprayed and now just waiting for the outside bees to migrate elsewhere. Very nice guys and we will use them again in the future. ChemTech actually knows their pricing and won't give you a runaround before quoting you a price like other companies I called.

Description of Work
Bee exterminating and outdoor treatment

Category pest control, animal removal

10/08/2013

Bona C.

We have used Chem-Tech several times for various pest treatment services, and have been very satisfied with each experience. It is simple to set up appointments, and the company is quite responsive to the needs of their clients. The Chem-Tech technician was prompt, and worked efficiently after he arrived. He treated both the exterior of the house and the interior for ants and other pests. He was very professional, polite, and communicated very effectively with me. He explained the process before he began his work, and then provided feedback and recommendations at the end of the service. We will definitely use Chem-Tech again!

Description of Work
Treated inside and outside of the property for pests.

08/15/2013

Jeri B.

They were very effective, professional, and nice. They explained everything to me, and did great work.

Description of Work
Termite control

06/26/2013

Julius W R.

The inspector came to the house to check past termite damage as well as look for live insects. As he was doing so, he generously took the time to show me evidence to look for if termite damage is suspected. He was not getting paid by the hour nor was he required to explain anything to me. I appreciated the fact that he showed me so I would know for future reference. This company has been in the Katy area for 30+ years, and I can see why. If I ever need any pest control services in the future, I will absolutely be calling Chem-Tech.

Description of Work
The Chem-Tech inspector completed a wood destroying insect (WDI) report.

05/12/2013

Brad C.

I used chem-tech for a termite inspection and treatment as well as prescheduled servicing of my mosquito misting system. The termite inspector was on time and very professional. The treatment options were thoroughly explained and the treatment was scheduled before the inspector left my house. The person responsible for treatment arrived promptly at 8:00am for an 8am appointment. The service was completed and the termites are no longer a problem. The warranty offered is a plus. The same technician comes out once a quarter to maintain and service the misting system including refills and replacement of defective nozzles. I have never had any complaints using Chem-Tech.

Description of Work
Termite inspection, treatment, and mosquito misting system maintenance.

Category pest control, misting systems

03/21/2013

Andy P.

Chris was Professional and very careful as he inspected the outside and inside of my home. He even took off his shoes when he walked into my home to show me potential termite problems. I will use Chem Tech in the future for my Pest Problems. There was no charge for the Inspection

Description of Work
I saw some Swarming Insects near my back door and in my Kitchen. I wanted to make sure I did not have a Termite problem.I called Chem Tech for an Inspection. Chris came out and did the inspection and determined that the insects were flying ants not termites. He did a complete inspection of the outside of the house and garage as well as a portion of the interior of the house. He Determined that I did not have a Termite Problem.He gave me some good clues on what to look for in the interior of the house just in case I suspect termite damage in the future.

Category pest control

Thank you for choosing Chem-Tech for your pest control needs.

01/10/2013

Randall (Randy) S.

This company did an awesome job. No more bugs!!! Thanks guys.

Description of Work
Pest extermination.

01/07/2013

Linda C.

They are always on time and very polite from the woman who calls to set up the appt. to the men that do the actual work. I have used them since we moved into the house 23 years ago.

Description of Work
I have a yearly contract with them for termite inspection and Sentricon. They check the Sentricon 4 times a year for activity. In the past I also had them for spider spraying.

Category pest control

Thank you for trusting Chem-Tech with your pest control needs.

12/17/2012

Marni A.

We have primarily been serviced by Frank or Jesse. I cannot say enough positive things about these two individuals. They perform the necessary service, give us all the information we need or ask for, call us later if they discovered anything new (once we sent them off with a bug in a bag and they called us back later once they identified it and told us what to do to get rid of it should more come), etc. We had a roach have babies in our pantry, and Frank came out on a holiday weekend and immediately took care of it. Both Frank and Jesse call if they will be late and have given us their cell phones for emergency use. Chem Tech the company is also always very responsive and calls to confirm appointments. Lastly, Frank and Jesse have grown to know our family, and always ask after our children and animals when they come. While the service is expensive, it is well worth it.

Description of Work
We have been using Chem Tech for the past 8 years. We used them in our brand new townhouse, and in our 65 year old house currently. They also inspected our house prior to our move. They do quarterly services on our house, and come as needed in between.

Category pest control

Thank you for your comments and trusting Chem-Tech to fill your pest control needs. We look forward to doing future business for you.

07/19/2012

Brad C.

I like them and they are convenient for me. They come in once a quarter and check the system and refill and fix nozzles, anything that needs done at the time. I would rate them overall an A and will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
We use Chem-Tech Termite & Pest Control for a mosquito control system. They were out six weeks ago for service.

Category pest control, misting systems

Thank you for your review and your business!

06/18/2012

Harold S.

They are punctual, competitive in price, timely, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They service my termite control system (sentri-con).

Category pest control

Thank you for being a loyal Sentricon customer.

04/20/2012

Joe B.

We have used them for 20 years so I guess we're satisfied. They always here.

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control

Thank you for your loyalty the past 20 years!

04/19/2012

KAREN M.

I had used them before and I was highly satisfied. I started using them again to spray the exterior of my home. I have been pleased with their work and I will continue to use Chem-Tech.

Description of Work
I hire Chem-Tech Termite & Pest Control for regular pest control and prevention.

04/04/2012

Lisa H.

Their techs have a lot of information. They are customer service oriented.

Description of Work
We use Chem-Tech for our pest control.

03/28/2012

Kenneth P.

They are reliable in terms of punctuality; they show up for their appointments. They have low employee turnover, we had the same guy come to our house for several years. They provide reliable and consistent service. I will continue to use this provider again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Chem-Tech Termite & Pest Control for pest control and extermination.

11/08/2011

Linda C.

I have had Chem-Tech for years. They are on time, courteous, and the price is reasonable. The men who come out are nice and efficient.

Description of Work
Chem-Tech comes out for pest control four times a year.

09/25/2010

Kim L.

Overall the experience was good, everyone at Chem-Tech was friendly and we are not seeing any pests around the house. I have not looked into pricing for carpenter ant treatment, but their price is $150, which seemed high to me but maybe that is the going rate. The exterminator had to come out twice due to rain, and he told me someone would call to set up the next visit, but no one ever called. Chem-Tech gives a reminder call a few days ahead of time, and both times the reminder call was for a different date/time than what I had written down. It could have been my error, but I would be interested to see if anyone else has had a similar experience. Bottom line, the bugs are gone! Thanks!

Description of Work
Interior/exterior sprayed for roaches, ants, spiders, earwigs.

10/29/2008

Ruben M.

We wanted to have a long-term termite treatment done as a preventive measure on our new house. We had also been seeing some large roaches coming into the house, as well as some silverfish. They have different technicians for the two services, and I scheduled them for around the same time. They both showed up right on time. The tech doing the termite treatment was very fast and did an excellent job. He re-drilled out holes that had been used earlier, and move bricks in the patio areas to get access to the edges of the foundation. He finished up in about 2 hours and left everything looking like he'd never been there. The exterminator took about 45 minutes to treat the entire house, including several attic crawlspaces and inside plumbing access panels. He also placed granules in the flower beds around our patio areas. We haven't seen any more roaches or silverfish at all. Both techs were very friendly and professional, and were very careful inside and around our home. We were very pleased, and wouldn't consider using anyone else for pest control services.

Description of Work
I had them perform a preventive termite treatment on my new townhouse. They trenched and drilled around the perimeter to place Termidor around the foundation. I also had them do a pest control treatment inside the house and around the patio.

07/23/2007

JANET H.

I was very pleased that he could do the work so fast and that he was able to get us the report the same day. This helped us because we were in the middle of purchasing the home and we were on a deadline. The guy that did the work was very clean looking and professional too.

Description of Work
They inspected my house before I purchased it to make sure there was no termite damage or anything else I needed to know about. I have a 2300 square foot home.