BVS Home Experts

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2007

6193 Highway Blvd

Katy, TX 77494

We are a family owned and operated hvac repair, maintenance and installation company that is here to serve the general Katy, TX area. Our customer focused technicians are here to get your home back to normal, whether it's too hot or too cold. With a great deal of experience in ac repair, furnace repair, plumbing, electrical work and more, they know the solutions to your issues. With a wide range of services to solve your heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical issues, call BVS Home Experts today!...

11/23/2019

Gilbert R.

Brazos Valley is one of the most customer oriented companies I have used. I came home Thursday night with no AC. I looked up there phone on the web and discovered that at 10 pm at night I could chat with someone and let them know of my problem. I was called first thing in the morning and an appointment scheduled for their supervising Tech to come out. It turns out that the AC system was not at fault, but rather a bad electrical breaker that was bad on one half. The Tech could have told me to call an electrician,however he replaced the breaker and had the system up in short order. This is typical of they way that they work. They are extremely well trained, highly knowledgeable of all the equipment and go out of their way to please the customer. I highly recommend Brazos Valley Services

Description of Work
A/c was out

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review! We truly appreciate your loyal business and cannot express how much your referrals and positive feedback mean to us!

07/23/2019

steve K.

George and Niko are extremely competent, hard-working and considerate professionals. We are delighted with the installation they provided. All piping and wiring looks impeccable.

Description of Work
New A/C and furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

George and Nico were so happy to hear this great feedback! We truly appreciate and thank you for your review!

07/15/2019

Van F.

Mazdak was provided excellent service maintenance and was professional and efficient. He explained the situation with your AC units in terms I could easily understand to make an informed decision. We highly recommended BVS

Description of Work
Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the glowing review of Mazdak! Your recommendation is the biggest compliment you could give us and means the world to us!

06/06/2019

Matthew S.

Despite the heat and tight working area, the team from BVS did an outstanding job. They worked diligently and carefully and I am extremely pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Replace evaporator coil

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We truly appreciate your review and are so glad to hear that you are pleased! Thank you so much!

05/23/2019

Jun W.

Stay away from this company!!!! big ****... First of all, they quota me over $10k for one single 2 ton A/C condenser, Yes, $10,000 FOR A 2 TON A/C condenser. The technician claim he did tune up for my 3 units but I don't trust him at all. Stay away!!!!!!

Description of Work
A/C tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], I believe that we have resolved this with you since posting. We would never claim to do work that we didn't perform and I believe that the pricing we provided you with was for a full system with additional services, not just a condenser. We wish you well.

05/08/2019

DianA D.

Rico, was very polite. He explained future services that would need to be done soon without any pressure. We really liked him.

Description of Work
AC check up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

This is so great to hear! Thank you for the great rating and feedback on Rico!

03/27/2019

Gilbert R.

I came home to a house late at night where the a/c system did not turn on at all. I called BVS and they immediately scheduled a technician to come by. After checking out the system, Mazdak Najand explained the problems with the system. It was determined that the best approach for a permanent repair would be a system replacement. He provided expert guidance on the different options and answered every question I had with his knowledge and experience. The install of a new system was scheduled for the next day and I was as impressed with the install team as I was with the technician. They were extremely professional and took care of details I had not even thought of. They had to remove the attic stairs to install the unit and reinstalled it so one cannot tell it was ever removed. They put down protective drop cloths over the entire traffic area, always wore shoe covers when coming in the house and even removed all the duct vents and washed and cleaned them and reinstalled them. I could not be happier with the team, the professionalism, the knowledge of the systems and the courtesy extended the whole time. I can hightly recommend BVS for their workmanship, their professionalism and their integrity. They are one company that will not rip off a customer.

Description of Work
Trouble shoot a/c system and then install new system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you again for sharing your experience! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review as well as your continued business. We are lucky to have customers like you!

12/28/2018

Kenneth G.

Carlos and the whole BVS staff are very professional, courteous and realy know the systems.

Description of Work
Heater quarterly inspection

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review! We sincerely appreciate it!

12/20/2018

Jeannie T.

Brad was friendly and efficient. Gave me some helpful suggestions and didn’t try to sell me something I didn’t need.

Description of Work
Maintenance check

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Wonderful to hear! Thank you for feedback and great review!

12/20/2018

virginia W.

I always get great service and they respond quickly. The service dept is great and know what they’re doing, the women in the office are always friendly and do a super job as well. Great company to do business with.....no complaints from me.

Description of Work
Changed out filter in hvac system and replaced UV bulb

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We love hearing that all went well! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Clean Air Houston Pro

Clean Air Houston Pro is a local trusted company that service the Houston area for years now.

Offers by Clean Air Houston Pro on Angi
    Priority Home Services

At Priority Home Services, our mission is to be the providers who bring back that personal touch with our customers! We offer multiple services, making it a one stop shop. Our trained and skilled team of professionals offer exceptional service and deliver lasting value to your home. Locally owned and operated, our customers are like our neighbors and we constantly strive for your satisfaction! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Priority Home Services on Angi
    All States Service Pro - Houston

All States Service Pro is the largest and most popular home services company in the nation. All States Service Pro can help meet your needs with exceptional service at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 by phone and offer same day service seven days a week, so give us a call and book an appointment if you’re interested.

Offers by All States Service Pro - Houston on Angi

TACLA11315E
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Air conditioning & heating repairs, installation and maintenance. Plumbing repairs. Water heater repairs, installation & maintenance. Repipes. Water softener installation and repair. Indoor Air Quality Assessments, Duct Cleaning & Duct Work Replacement, Insulation Replacement.

New Construction HVAC Installation