BVS Home Experts

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2007

We are a family owned and operated hvac repair, maintenance and installation company that is here to serve the general Katy, TX area. Our customer focused technicians are here to get your home back to normal, whether it's too hot or too cold. With a great deal of experience in ac repair, furnace repair, plumbing, electrical work and more, they know the solutions to your issues. With a wide range of services to solve your heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical issues, call BVS Home Experts today!...

Yeti's Mechanical Air Conditioning & Heat

We are a local company that specializes in supplying central air, heat & ventilation to commercial and residential customers . We sale and work with the following brands Trane, Goodman, Carrier, Amana, Ducane, Lennox, Daikin, LG, Rudd, Liebert and others, Our service team has the best customer service guaranteed, we also specialize in installations and filtration . What makes our company stand out is the empathy we have for our customers, and how we try our best to get them comfortable with the least amount of downtime, our company is owner operated with 18 years of experience serving the Houston area and surrounding areas. We are looking to grow and bring the best service to our clients.

11/23/2019

Brazos Valley is one of the most customer oriented companies I have used. I came home Thursday night with no AC. I looked up there phone on the web and discovered that at 10 pm at night I could chat with someone and let them know of my problem. I was called first thing in the morning and an appointment scheduled for their supervising Tech to come out. It turns out that the AC system was not at fau...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/c was out

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review! We truly appreciate your loyal business and cannot express how much your referrals and positive feedback mean to us!

07/23/2019

George and Niko are extremely competent, hard-working and considerate professionals. We are delighted with the installation they provided. All piping and wiring looks impeccable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New A/C and furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

George and Nico were so happy to hear this great feedback! We truly appreciate and thank you for your review!

07/15/2019

Mazdak was provided excellent service maintenance and was professional and efficient. He explained the situation with your AC units in terms I could easily understand to make an informed decision. We highly recommended BVS

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the glowing review of Mazdak! Your recommendation is the biggest compliment you could give us and means the world to us!

06/06/2019

Despite the heat and tight working area, the team from BVS did an outstanding job. They worked diligently and carefully and I am extremely pleased with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace evaporator coil

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We truly appreciate your review and are so glad to hear that you are pleased! Thank you so much!

05/23/2019

Stay away from this company!!!! big ****... First of all, they quota me over $10k for one single 2 ton A/C condenser, Yes, $10,000 FOR A 2 TON A/C condenser. The technician claim he did tune up for my 3 units but I don't trust him at all. Stay away!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C tune up

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], I believe that we have resolved this with you since posting. We would never claim to do work that we didn't perform and I believe that the pricing we provided you with was for a full system with additional services, not just a condenser. We wish you well.

Air conditioning & heating repairs, installation and maintenance. Plumbing repairs. Water heater repairs, installation & maintenance. Repipes. Water softener installation and repair. Indoor Air Quality Assessments, Duct Cleaning & Duct Work Replacement, Insulation Replacement.

New Construction HVAC Installation