BVS Home Experts

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2007

6193 Highway Blvd

Katy, TX 77494

We are a family owned and operated hvac repair, maintenance and installation company that is here to serve the general Katy, TX area. Our customer focused technicians are here to get your home back to normal, whether it's too hot or too cold. With a great deal of experience in ac repair, furnace

11/23/2019

Gilbert R.

Brazos Valley is one of the most customer oriented companies I have used. I came home Thursday night with no AC. I looked up there phone on the web and discovered that at 10 pm at night I could chat with someone and let them know of my problem. I was called first thing in the morning and an appointment scheduled for their supervising Tech to come out. It turns out that the AC system was not at fault, but rather a bad electrical breaker that was bad on one half. The Tech could have told me to call an electrician,however he replaced the breaker and had the system up in short order. This is typical of they way that they work. They are extremely well trained, highly knowledgeable of all the equipment and go out of their way to please the customer. I highly recommend Brazos Valley Services

Description of Work
A/c was out

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review! We truly appreciate your loyal business and cannot express how much your referrals and positive feedback mean to us!

07/23/2019

steve K.

George and Niko are extremely competent, hard-working and considerate professionals. We are delighted with the installation they provided. All piping and wiring looks impeccable.

Description of Work
New A/C and furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

George and Nico were so happy to hear this great feedback! We truly appreciate and thank you for your review!

07/15/2019

Van F.

Mazdak was provided excellent service maintenance and was professional and efficient. He explained the situation with your AC units in terms I could easily understand to make an informed decision. We highly recommended BVS

Description of Work
Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the glowing review of Mazdak! Your recommendation is the biggest compliment you could give us and means the world to us!

06/06/2019

Matthew S.

Despite the heat and tight working area, the team from BVS did an outstanding job. They worked diligently and carefully and I am extremely pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Replace evaporator coil

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We truly appreciate your review and are so glad to hear that you are pleased! Thank you so much!

05/23/2019

Jun W.

Stay away from this company!!!! big ****... First of all, they quota me over $10k for one single 2 ton A/C condenser, Yes, $10,000 FOR A 2 TON A/C condenser. The technician claim he did tune up for my 3 units but I don't trust him at all. Stay away!!!!!!

Description of Work
A/C tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], I believe that we have resolved this with you since posting. We would never claim to do work that we didn't perform and I believe that the pricing we provided you with was for a full system with additional services, not just a condenser. We wish you well.

05/08/2019

DianA D.

Rico, was very polite. He explained future services that would need to be done soon without any pressure. We really liked him.

Description of Work
AC check up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

This is so great to hear! Thank you for the great rating and feedback on Rico!

03/27/2019

Gilbert R.

I came home to a house late at night where the a/c system did not turn on at all. I called BVS and they immediately scheduled a technician to come by. After checking out the system, Mazdak Najand explained the problems with the system. It was determined that the best approach for a permanent repair would be a system replacement. He provided expert guidance on the different options and answered every question I had with his knowledge and experience. The install of a new system was scheduled for the next day and I was as impressed with the install team as I was with the technician. They were extremely professional and took care of details I had not even thought of. They had to remove the attic stairs to install the unit and reinstalled it so one cannot tell it was ever removed. They put down protective drop cloths over the entire traffic area, always wore shoe covers when coming in the house and even removed all the duct vents and washed and cleaned them and reinstalled them. I could not be happier with the team, the professionalism, the knowledge of the systems and the courtesy extended the whole time. I can hightly recommend BVS for their workmanship, their professionalism and their integrity. They are one company that will not rip off a customer.

Description of Work
Trouble shoot a/c system and then install new system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you again for sharing your experience! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review as well as your continued business. We are lucky to have customers like you!

12/28/2018

Kenneth G.

Carlos and the whole BVS staff are very professional, courteous and realy know the systems.

Description of Work
Heater quarterly inspection

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review! We sincerely appreciate it!

12/20/2018

Jeannie T.

Brad was friendly and efficient. Gave me some helpful suggestions and didn’t try to sell me something I didn’t need.

Description of Work
Maintenance check

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Wonderful to hear! Thank you for feedback and great review!

12/20/2018

virginia W.

I always get great service and they respond quickly. The service dept is great and know what they’re doing, the women in the office are always friendly and do a super job as well. Great company to do business with.....no complaints from me.

Description of Work
Changed out filter in hvac system and replaced UV bulb

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We love hearing that all went well! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

11/30/2018

Vicki K.

Professional, worked quickly, showed me what they were doing and again when it was done, made a change I requested and fully cleaned up every room they had worked in!

Description of Work
Install a new AC/furnace, pad and ductwork, sealed all ceiling registers

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the wonderful review; it means the world!

10/02/2018

Patrick W.

IT WENT GREAT. MAZDAX, SERVICE TECHNICIAN, INSPECTED OUR HVAC UNIT AND INSTALLED A SURGE PROTECTOR. HE DID A GREAT AND THOROUGH JOB. WE HAVE BEEN USING BRAZOS VALLEY SERVICES FOR OVER 20 YEARS. HAVE USED BVS ON PURCHASING NEW HVAC UNITS FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL USE AND ALSO SERVICING THESE UNITS. BVS PUTS THE CUSTOMER FIRST. WHAT I REALLY LIKE ABOUT RONNIE, OWNER OF BRAZOS VALLEY SERVICES, HE'S THERE TO KEEP YOUR HVAC UNITS WORKING YEAR ROUND. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND BRAZOS VALLEY SERVICES COMPANY.

Description of Work
YEARLY HVAC INSPECTION AND INSTALLED A SURGE PROTECTOR

08/29/2018

Ann-Marie I.

initial inspection to determine why furnace not working. Sam then returned with parts and replaced / repaired. excellent communications and explanation of the issue and what resolution was required. It was much more expensive than I anticipated which I don't understand as the invoice didn't separate labor and parts.

Description of Work
furnace required new control board

Category appliance repair, water heater repair

08/17/2018

John C.

As expected from this 1st class service organization. Carlos was assisted by Daemon. The scheduling was organized by Katlyn. The technicians arrived at the agreed time. I was provided a pre-arrival phone advice.

Description of Work
A/C and Heating fall maintenance, change out air filters

03/20/2018

Florence H.

Excellent! I phoned after hours when my home would not cool down in the evening. Jasmina phoned me back. She listened to me and phoned me back once she had information about the arrival time of the technician, providing me his identity. Again, she patiently listened to me complain about my situation and the inconvenience. She phoned me a third time to suggest a couple of troubleshooting options that I could try while waiting for technician Deshawn to arrive. Jasmina took ownership of the situation, and I felt like she went out of her way to assist. Deshawn was more than professional. He worked to diagnose the problem, keeping me thoroughly informed of the process and his progress, letting me know what to expect. He let me know when the needed part would be received and when I might expect the repair to be completed. He went so far as to request an a.c. window unit for my use during the interim. These two VERY professional young people made all the difference in my grouchy attitude by being excellent communicators and pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
Diagnosed the problem and replaced evaporator coil

02/20/2018

Michele N.

everything went fine, he explained what he was going to do and highlighted that everything was in good shape

Description of Work
seasonal maintenance to inspect the AC unit

12/14/2017

virginia W.

Representative did complete checkup of my system and changed the filter. He also advised that we may want to get special surge protector for the computer panel in our AC.

Description of Work
6month checkup and filter change.

10/17/2017

Eugene A.

Excellent, was scheduled by Lana when she said it was time to get the heat system checked for the winter season she sent me an E mail the day before to remind me. Brad was there on time as always and went through all steps to insure the furnace was in tip top shape and would not be a problem for me. This is the reason I switched to BVS as my old tech was not dependable. I would recommend BVS to anyone who requires A/C and heating service. I am extremely pleased with Brad as my technician because of his knowledge and professionalism when he comes to my house.

Description of Work
Scheduled heating system check

09/11/2017

Melody S.

Awesome! The tech fixed everything he could, suggested what may be wrong for the repairs he could not make (would need a different type of technician). They also came out the day of Hurricane Harvey to fix my AC, tech had to dodge a lot of traffic and high water, and then donrepairs in between rain bands. So helpful, as other family members had evacuated to my house with their pets too!

Description of Work
Broken AC. Sink repair, water heater inspection, and I had multiple questions about leaking dishwasher, blocked ice maker, broken toilet handle.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

08/21/2017

Scott M.

Brad was very thorough and patient with his evaluation of our system and home, he was very clear about what we needed and how it would be installed and didn't try to sell us more than we needed.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate for a new heat pump and installation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

07/26/2017

James H.

Very responsive. Timely repair. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Ac board replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Your recommendation means the world to us! Thank you.

07/21/2017

James H.

First rate all the way. AC repair and new water heater service. Found problems in one water heater I didn't see. Very good preventative advice. No up selling services. Just what I needed.

Description of Work
BVS has been my contractor for all my A/c services for over ten years. I have an annual service agreement with them and have never been dissatisfied. Now they offer plumbing service also. Outstanding!

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

So glad to hear this! Thank you for your business and we look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service!

07/19/2017

Paula S.

EXCELLENT! We are on a maintenance program with BVS to keep our AC/Heating units operating well. Our technician is BRAD BRYSON. He is the best!! He work ethic is excellent and he is a true blessing to have in our home!

Description of Work
Bi-yearly AC tune-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We absolutely love hearing this! Brad is a gem and a blessing to many. Thank you for taking the time to write this!

07/19/2017

rita R.

very well, they were prompt, helpful and very profressionial

Description of Work
instilled a new a/c unit (inside & out)

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share this and truly value your business.

05/28/2017

sylvain B.

Work was done well, contractor was easy to reach

Description of Work
AC system routine check

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We truly appreciate your feedback! Thank you!

Clean Air Pro Services

Clean Air Pro Services is a local trusted company that service the Houston area for years now.

Offers Coupon

Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc.

Donald Duct and Steam has more than 10 years experience of excellent service and top notch cleaning equipment. We are proud to give Houston and its surrounding areas great value Air Duct Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery cleaning, Dryer vent cleaning, Tile & Grout cleaning, Attic insulation & Cleaning and Water Damage Restoration services. Customer service is our main goal followed by our professionalism and integrity. We do offer 100% satisfaction guarantee to prove our customer loyalty. You can pay us by cash, credit card and checks. We are Bonded & Insured.

Offers Coupon

Eddies Heating And Air Conditioning

Locally owned and operated, we offer excellent service for service, sales and installation of Air Conditioning, Heating and Air Quality Home Comfort needs. Located in downtown Katy, we cover areas on the west side of the greater Houston area.

2022 Super Service Award

TACLA11315E
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Air conditioning & heating repairs, installation and maintenance. Plumbing repairs. Water heater repairs, installation & maintenance. Repipes. Water softener installation and repair. Indoor Air Quality Assessments, Duct Cleaning & Duct Work Replacement, Insulation Replacement.

New Construction HVAC Installation