ALL KEYED UP

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2005

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. LICENSE #B12152....

B&B LOCKSMITHS OFFERS COMMERCIAL, RESIDENTIAL, & AUTOMOTIVE LOCKSMITH SERVICES. WE HAVE 8 FULL TIME EMPLOYEES AND DO NOT USE SUB CONTRACTORS. WE ARE LICENSED BY THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY PRIVATE SECURITY BUREAU (#B12484). WE HAVE A $65.00 LOCAL SERVICE CHARGE FEE PLUS WHATEVER SERVICE WE ARE PROVIDING.

Airborne Locksmith is a family owned and operated locksmith company serving the Greater Houston area for more than 20 years. We are proud to be Houston’s leading locksmith company offering a complete range of locksmith services for residential and commercial customers. 24/7 emergency locksmith service available including weekends and holidays. Our main goal is to provide honest, professional and reliable locksmith services at competitive rates. We are Houston’s leading provider of High Security Locks and Safes. From residential to commercial locksmith issues, we handle every single project with care and close attention to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Our high quality services include: Lock Repair, High Security Locks, Car Keys, Car Lockouts, Lock Re-keying, Keys Duplication, Bump Proof Locks, House Lockouts, Evictions, Access Control, Security Bars, Security Rooms, Safe Sale and Repair, Safe Opening.

11/27/2017

The service he provided was great! He showed up exactly when he said he would; his van is his workshop and is throughly outfitted with parts,tools & machines to handle many different types of challenges that locks can present. He did the installation of the replacement mortise lock, cleaned up the area and presented me with bill which was very fair. The whole experience, from the phone call to pay...

Description of Work
The mortise lock our aluminum screen door went bad. I ordered a replacement unit fromAnderson Storm Door Division with the assurance that it would be a simple fix("Take the old one out put the new unit in.") The replacement arrive and after I spent three hours trying to install the replacement unit I concluded that it would not go into the existing metal opening from the old unit. I needed a professional locksmith. I called ALL KEYED UP and spoke with Phil Hearnsberger. He indicated that he'd be able to come by in a few hours.

05/18/2017

Phil came out within about an hour even though it wasn't urgent. He promptly went to work and solved the mystery. The holes in the door for the lock were not drilled the correct distance from the edge and were slightly out of alignment, too, causing the bolt to bind and hit the back of the opening. He adjusted the openings with his drill, removed a spacer and got everything working smoothly. It pr...

Description of Work
I installed a new electronic keypad lock on our front door. I had done this on another door and it was a fairly simple DIY job that worked great. This time, however, the bolt was sticking just before it completed opening so I had a fancy new lock that wouldn't work. What should've been an easy swap out was getting frustrating. I couldn't figure out the problem so I decided to call an expert.

04/30/2017

Great guy, very knowledgeable and professional. He took the time to answer my questions and replace a missing strike plate. Their service was about 5 bucks a lock less than the first company I called. Which is a great savings for an entire house.

Description of Work
Had all home locks re-keyed.

05/20/2016

Mr Phil arrived on time proceeded to unlock the door by picking the lock, which was impossible to do because of the secure lock, so he drilled the lock out and re-keyed the lock and allowed me to use the keys I already had.

Description of Work
Opened up a locked door, the key was inside the room.

02/25/2016

Whenever I need anything, I always call their company. He always does a great job. I've been real pleased with him. What stands out is the service. He takes care of you, does a great job and is very dependable.

Description of Work
My lock on the front door wasn't locking like it should. It was sticking. You could close the door and then it would kind of open. So, he re-fixed all that and now it's working very well.

Category locksmith

REKEYING FOR HOMES, BUSINESSES. NEW HARDWARE.

ASK FOR DETAILS.