Absolute Perfection Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2012

2.3

We do Roofing, Remodeling, all Contracting Services. We also do Insurance Restoration, we help the homeowner thru every Insurance claim they need. We have lots of experience with all Insurance Claims....

Najera Fences

With 15 years of experience building high-quality fencing and servicing people in Sugar Land, Missouri City, and the surrounding areas, Najera Fences has gained a reputation as a business that offers high-quality work and outstanding customer support. All of our customers are so pleased with us that they will use our services again or refer us to friends and relatives in the future.

03/24/2014

When he came to work, he came under a company called Busy Builders. I thought he would do a good job but instead he left a total mess. He took my electric card, he stole my insurance money and a bottle of hand soap, broke my washing machine and I had to replace it. When he came out here, I was staying over in another condo while they were supposed to be working on my things and the job that was su...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Absolute Perfection Inc to do handy man services in my house.They installed a toilet that was damaged and I had to call a plumber out to fix that, the faucet in the bathroom was installed backwards so I don't have control over hot and cold water.

CATEGORY handyman service

06/29/2013

A different contractor left 2 sides of my home attic completely exposed to the elements on Friday and for the weekend.  When it started to pour, they were unable to come help!  That's when I called Absolute Perfection Inc. and they came immediately.  I will be forever be grateful for their help.   I'm glad they came because it rained the next 3 days!  I did not have any water damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They hung plastic sheeting to protect my attic and the interior of my home from rain.  We were having new siding installed and the other contractor left my house open for an entire weekend!

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

05/14/2013

They didn't finish any of the projects. Over billed for all of the services they offered. They took all of the money, and even stole some items from my home before they left. Was supposed to be a 15 day job, but it took 64 days, and none of the work is completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home remodeling.

CATEGORY remodeling

Roofing, Remodeling, Restoration.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, American Express, Financing Available