Absolute Perfection Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2012

2.3

We do Roofing, Remodeling, all Contracting Services. We also do Insurance Restoration, we help the homeowner thru every Insurance claim they need. We have lots of experience with all Insurance Claims....

INNOVATIVE SKYLIGHTS & ATTICS

We are a professional skylight installer and manufacturer with 15 years of experience.

All Dry Katy ad West Houston

Since All Dry Services opened in 2014, we have dedicated our professional team to assisting homeowners who are dealing with the aftermath of disasters.

Elite Emergency Solutions

Elite Emergency Solutions provides 24/7, 365 days a year water and smoke restoration services for your house or commercial building. We have a 1 hr response time and there is no charge for us to come to your residence and give a evaluation of the damage and what needs to been done to take care of it. Additional email - info@eliteemergencysolutions.com. www.elitefirewaterdamage.com

03/24/2014

When he came to work, he came under a company called Busy Builders. I thought he would do a good job but instead he left a total mess. He took my electric card, he stole my insurance money and a bottle of hand soap, broke my washing machine and I had to replace it. When he came out here, I was staying over in another condo while they were supposed to be working on my things and the job that was supposed to take like fifteen days ended up taking up over sixty days. I paid him two checks under Busy Builders and he claimed he wasn't paid and this is because he wanted me to pay him again under Absolute perfection. He sent me threatening e-mails if I even thought of reporting him. Because of their ineptitude and inefficiency, I still don't have a functional bathroom and because I can't afford new contractors, I have to make do with the shoddy work that was done. I suggest that they remove this company from Angie's list because their worker is a crook and should not be let near any body's house.

Description of Work
I used Absolute Perfection Inc to do handy man services in my house.They installed a toilet that was damaged and I had to call a plumber out to fix that, the faucet in the bathroom was installed backwards so I don't have control over hot and cold water.

Category handyman service

06/29/2013

A different contractor left 2 sides of my home attic completely exposed to the elements on Friday and for the weekend. When it started to pour, they were unable to come help! That's when I called Absolute Perfection Inc. and they came immediately. I will be forever be grateful for their help. I'm glad they came because it rained the next 3 days! I did not have any water damage.

Description of Work
They hung plastic sheeting to protect my attic and the interior of my home from rain. We were having new siding installed and the other contractor left my house open for an entire weekend!

Category bathtub refinishing

05/14/2013

They didn't finish any of the projects. Over billed for all of the services they offered. They took all of the money, and even stole some items from my home before they left. Was supposed to be a 15 day job, but it took 64 days, and none of the work is completed.

Description of Work
Home remodeling.

Category remodeling

Roofing, Remodeling, Restoration.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, American Express, Financing Available