Genesis Painting and Custom Remodeling

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2014

NOW offering Housecleaning Services!! Genesis Painting and Custom Remodeling is a family owned painting company that provides services to residential and commercial properties. We believe in professionalism and quality. Genesis painting specializes in Interior, exterior, cabinetry, epoxy, painting and much more. We also do laminate, wood, tile floors and carpentry. We will ensure that our clients are totally satisfied with the job before final payment. If you're looking for professional work at a competitive price please give us a call! Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a Blessed Day. Instagram: @genesispainting13 for photos of what we do!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+15 more images

interior painting (110)drywall (44)house painting (29)woodworking (11)plastering (7)tile installation (7)cabinet refacing (5)wallpaper removal (5)door installation (4)home remodeling (4)pressure washing (1)

02/17/2022

Kirk L. Z.

Moses and his crew did a extremely wonderful job at a very fair price and I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback. It was our pleasure

04/16/2021

phoebe H.

It went great! Plan to use again. I was always promptly responded too, communication was great, quote was fair, work done perfectly!

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

12/01/2020

Aimee W.

Great! Came off without a hitch. They showed up on time, finished the job in 2 days, and charged the agreed upon amount. I got in touch with them a few days ahead of time and gave them the paint colors, which worked out well. I'm very pleased with their work, and have already referred someone else to them.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

06/18/2020

Jack M.

Genesis did a very good job cleaning and staining the fence. The fence stain looks very good.

Description of Work
Pressure wash and stain fence

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

06/09/2020

jessie B.

Can't say enough good things about these guys! We'd tried another painter for a different room and I'm kicking myself for not getting these guys first. Mo is REALLY professional and easy to work with. The painters were really prossional and polite and got the work done in less than half the time another company quoted! They beat out other quotes and still came in slightly under! Already planning to have them come back for the next rooms. Couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Drywall

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

05/23/2020

Angeline W.

On April26, 2020, the owner came out to look at the original drywall project, agreed it could be done in 4 hours or less, and we discussed the additional projects I needed. He agreed he could do those jobs as well, and said he would send me a quote for the work in a week. When I didn’t here from him after 10 days, on May 6th, I contacted him and found out his wife had a baby the day prior. This I could understand, but now it is May 23rd, and still no word, no quote, no follow up, and no work. Unfortunately, I have to move on.

Description of Work
Patch drywall, fix cabinet hinges, install a wine room door, refinish and repair finish on front door

Category drywall, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

01/15/2020

BRAD B.

We hired Moses to remodel our spare bathroom. His quote was fair and in the same range as other quotes I received. But Moses, unlike everyone else that came out, was willing to work with us on allowing me to purchase the materials and do the demo of the bathroom myself. We changed out almost every single thing in the bathroom including the tub/shower, vanity, fixtures, mirror and lighting. Moses was very helpful in guiding me on what materials would be needed and even had to go to the store a few times himself to get things that I forgot. His workers arrived on time every day and cleaned up after themselves. The workers mostly worked in the house alone while my wife and I were at work and i had no reservations about that. The completion of the job took about 7 days total. It would have been done sooner but we had a miscommunication on the shower niche design and it had to be redone. It was probably more my fault than anyone's but Moses stayed true to his original quote and didn't charge us extra for the redo. I'm already in talks with Moses about other projects.

Description of Work
Complete Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plastering, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

10/04/2019

Deborah W.

They were very competively priced and they did a great job! They were efficient and left the area clean of debris. Any issues that I found were fixed during the final walk thru. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

10/03/2019

Jocelyn P.

Everything went great. The crew taped off the space to reduce dust, replaced the drywall, textured and painted. They cleaned up behind themselves. I couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Ceiling and wall repair.

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

07/17/2019

Ron B.

They did a great job. Showed up on time. Worked hard through out the day getting the details right. Work was done promptly, quickly, and professionally. I can't tell where the repairs were made since the texture was matched and blended so well. High quality work and friendly service at an affordable price. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Ceiling dry wall repair.

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback! We appreciate your business! -Team Genesis Painting

07/11/2019

Jean K.

We had significant drywall damage to an upstairs bedroom so needed drywall repairs, retexturing, painting & new floor moldings & windowsill replacement. Genesis Painting did an excellent job and the crew was very professional, courteous & punctual. The room looks good as new! We will definitely use Genesis again for future projects.

Description of Work
Drywall repair, painting

Category drywall, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

That is great news, Thank you so much!! -Team Genesis Painting

07/06/2019

Alex P.

We had our kitchen and downstairs bathroom cabinets painted and new hardware installed. The job was completed on time and we are extremely happy with the results. Moses and his team were very professional and hardworking throughout the entire process. We highly recommend.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Remodel

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

Thank you so much! -Team Genesis Painting

06/11/2019

Jim K.

You can't go wrong with these guys. They were prompt, professional and friendly to boot. Moses offered very competitive pricing. Upon final inspection I noticed a couple of minor issues, Moses promptly took care of them. When the job was complete and it came time to settle up, the invoice price was exactly what he quoted. I highly recommend using Genesis Painting and Custom Remodeling.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category plastering, house painters

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

We appreciate your kinds words, so much!! Thank you! -Team Genesis Painting

05/13/2019

Elan T.

Excellent and I would hire the company again!

Description of Work
Dry wall repair and painting

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

Thank you so much! -Team Genesis Painting

03/15/2019

Wendy K.

Pretty well. Frank was a little late but he was coming from Justin to Richardson. He worked quickly and professionally. He cleaned up and the work looks great

Description of Work
Water damage repair

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! -Team Genesis Painting

02/22/2019

Ivan S.

Bid for the job was approximately half what a competitor quoted. Moses and his crew knocked out what was estimated as a 3-day labor-intensive project in two days, leaving the house clean and back in order. Would definitely re-hire any time.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and re-texture, interior walls and woodwork painted, bathroom cabinets stripped and repainted.

Category drywall, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

Awesome, Thank you so much!! -Team Genesis Painting

02/13/2019

Kirk K.

They did a great job. Showed up on time. Worked hard through out the day getting the details right. After the job was complete they asked for our opinion and we suggested one thing that needed addressed. He didn’t hesitate and got back out his materials and equipment and revised it to our liking. That was very much appreciated. No hassle or trying to talk us out of the additional work. It is a pleasure working with a company willing to take the extra steps. I would recommend them to others and will probably use again.

Description of Work
Repair drywall match paint and texture and cut and attach baseboard.

Category drywall, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

Thank you so much! We are so glad you are happy with the finished product. Let us know if you need assistance on any future painting or remodeling needs! -Team Genesis Painting

02/06/2019

Dawn C.

Moses and his crew did a great job. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
3 rooms painted and one wall textured

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

Thank you so much for claiming the deal and for your business! We look forward to working with you on any projects that might come up in the future! -Team Genesis Painting

02/01/2019

Jhuri L.

Took a few days longer to quote than other contractors, but the price was very fair. The painters did a good job and cleaned up when they were done. I would use again if the need arose.

Description of Work
Painting and drywall repair

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

We appreciate you! Thank you for the feedback!

12/19/2018

Tom D.

Responded immediately to my inquiry. Came over for a free estimate the next day. Work was done promptly, quickly, and professionally. I can't tell where the repairs were made since the texture was matched and blended so well. Very satisfactory.

Description of Work
Repair popcorn textured drywall ceiling hole and cracks.

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

Review for Genesis Painting and Custom Remodeling - 1105 Alderwood Drive, Justin, TX - 37616894

So glad you are pleased with the work! Thanks for your business and let us know if there are any future projects you need estimates or work on.

12/17/2018

Jane C.

Moses and his crew are amazing. On time, hard working and they really know what they're doing. Genesis goes the extra mile every time. Would hire again in a heart-beat.

Description of Work
Painting and tile work

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

Thanks for the feedback and kind words! We appreciate your business!

11/30/2018

Joshua H.

Very quickly provided a quote and scheduled the work after we had a prior contractor fall through.

Description of Work
Ceiling drywall patch and paint repair

Category drywall, plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you!

11/14/2018

Melissa B.

We hired Moses and his crew to rebuild damaged walls and ceilings after a water heater flooded our house. He and his crew did an excellent job. The crew was punctual and took the project seriously. They ended up taking out an entire wall and part of the ceiling, reinstalling the sheetrock, texturing the walls (including floating parts of the wall that were previously textured), and then painting the ceiling, walls, and trim. They also had to rebuild the shelving in the master closet. It was quite a big project. Afterward, we had their crew also do a variety of "odds and ends" repairs including installing a ceiling fan, fixing some rotted wood under a door, and also doing some exterior painting on the outside trim work. We felt that all of the work was done uniformly well. We really appreciated how professional and responsive Moses was throughout the project. They did a great job, and we definitely plan to use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged ceiling and walls, texture and painting work, rebuilt master closet built-ins

Category drywall, woodworking, house painters, interior painters