J Duncanson Roofing LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2012

In an industry riddled with disorganized and unreliable contractors, J Duncanson Roofing has been setting a new standard for roofing in the DFW. Anyone can make promises that come up empty as soon as the ink on the contract is dry, but only J Duncanson has the experience and knowledge to bring you the professional level of excellence that your home and family deserve. J Duncanson’s primary focus is on serving our customers. Our professional team will be with you every step along the way: from inspecting your home to determine its needs, filing paperwork with your insurance company and completing a final inspection at the conclusion of the project. Our standard is to surpass your expectations....

Quality Tops Roofing Inc

A full service residential roofing company, providing quality roofing solutions for the DFW area since 1981. Super Service Award for the past 11 years. As a locally owned and operated company, our goal is to make the whole roofing process from educating, providing the estimate, to advise concerning the insurance claim, to job completion as painless as possible. + Our core values are integrity, quality and friendliness. + Free Written Estimates. + Assistance with Insurance. + Warranty.

Offers by Quality Tops Roofing Inc on Angi
Conquer Claims & Contracting

Your roof is the main defense against the elements and one of the larger financial decisions you'll make for your home. Our roofing experts will help you navigate your options and choose what's best suited for your needs. Let us make sure it's done right! We offer a LIFETIME workmanship guarantee! Our installation experts are elite, trusted, and experienced.

Architects Roofing

Architects Roofing specializes in re-roofing, Siding installation, Gutters replacement.

06/24/2021

Professional, reliable, honest, and humble. .JDuncanson team stands out well at every criterion have hired them for my new house roof installation. They not only did their job well but also gave me valuable suggestion

Description of Work
my new house roof installation

06/20/2021

I am a commercial builder I have worked with. JDuncanson.I have given them the contract for installing an EPDM roofing system which has been used for over 40 years for commercial buildings having low space roofs. I must tell you that they are not the only experts in their work but also respect their partners also. They truly believe in making long-term relationships. I would love to work with them...

Description of Work
installing an EPDM roofing system

06/16/2021

The best part of the function of.JDuncanson team is that they will be with you throughout to suggest you the best option for your house and will try to implement that in the most efficient way.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

06/13/2021

If you are looking for someone expert in the commercial roofing system. Do not go anywhere. J Do not go anywhere, just come to.JDuncanson team. They have extensive experience in working in this field. They will provide you this service at the most feasible cost.

Description of Work
commercial roofing system

06/11/2021

I have been searching for a very long time for a good experience team who can repair my roof leakage issue. One of my friends suggested me. JDuncanson name. They did a fabulous job. I am very glad that I hired them.

Description of Work
my roof leakage issue

06/09/2021

I have never seen somebody so committed to providing the best service to their clients. They try their best to provide their client the best of their budget. I am fully satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

06/07/2021

What impressed me the most about them was their sincerity towards their work. Their expert team takes into account each and evert every core of the roof so that none of the parts get wrongly affected. They indeed value your time and money

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

06/04/2021

I do not think so that any other company employees are technically as much updated as JDuncanson team members are. I wanted to install roof coating and waterproofing in my house for protection. They have really the experts in their field. They completed the task very well without doing damage. I would love to recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
waterproofing in my house for protection

10/23/2019

Nick and the Guys at J Duncanson were real pro’s at taking care of the Me.... going beyond the call of duty to guide me through the insurance hassles and provided me with the a quality roof. I recommend J Duncanson and will use them for all my roofing needs!

Description of Work
New Metal Roof

03/05/2019

Excellent. Great service by Chase Ament.

Description of Work
Metal Roof replacement

Category roofer

Residential & commercial roofing.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, Discover