Reliant Air Conditioning

Founded 1983 • With Angi since April 2004

3250 Story Rd W Ste 106

Irving, TX 75038

At Reliant Air Conditioning we are committed to providing great heating and air conditioning services, informing our customers on better ways to lower their energy bill, and giving our customers healthy homes with quality HVAC repair and sales. We are committed to the quality of service of your HVAC system, which is why we require our repair technicians to be NATE certified to repair your heating and conditioning system. Because of our superior air conditioning service, we maintain an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau in both Dallas and Fort Worth. Reliant Air Conditioning provides professional air conditioning and heating repair services along with providing quality energy saving products for customers that need new systems. Located in the center of Dallas Fort Worth, we are able to service customers from all over the metroplex, from Weatherford to Rockwall, McKinney to Mansfield and everywhere in between. We have been servicing this area for the past 20 years and have installed over 30,000 systems and serviced over 50,000 homes. We are well prepared to handle any air conditioning repair DFW has! Additional DBAs - Reliant Heating and Air Conditioning Inc, purchased Service Worx....

03/23/2022

Blair T.

Tech was very professional and knew the systems well. Gave me great advice on things I could do as a homeowner to make sure systems run smoothly.

Description of Work
Spring tune up on A/C systems

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for leaving us a review!

02/22/2022

Rosie W.

It was time for our spring check up on our air conditioner and heating system. Sean was very professional and friendly, he installed a filter for us which was nice because we are not going out because of Covid. He showed us what he found, and was very clear. We appreciate his service and diligence during this inspection. Reliant has always done a great job for us. We recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Spring Check up

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so much for the high praise and recommendation! We really appreciate it!

01/21/2022

Lindsey B.

I am writing to make a formal complaint against Reliant Air Conditioning. I had the entire unit replaced on 3/19/2020. I was told that the system was installed up to code. I felt more comfortable with this as I was also told that I would have an inspection performed by the city. This was supposed to be set up by Reliant. However, it never was and I was rudely informed that I had missed the deadline by reliant after it was several months overdue. The inspection performed by the city of Fort Worth lasted less than 5 minutes and he specifically told me that I was up to code. However, that was not the case. Initially, I did not have any issues with the company except with scheduling follow-up appointments. I was able to schedule my first seasonal tune up but was never able to schedule my second one. This was something that I had been told was included in the cost of the unit. I never received this second tune up. Further when I called to discuss this issue I was informed by a very rude “gate keeper” that they were no longer scheduling tune ups for the entire year. My attempts to speak to a manager or supervisor were unsuccessful. I would go into more detail but my current, more pressing complaint, is that I was just informed by a licensed HVAC professional that none of my system was installed correctly or up to code. The current estimate to get to the bare minimum of safety is $1000. Some issues include: incorrectly installed gas sediment trap, flu pipe that is wobbly and not attached, incorrect number of straps to support the evaporator coil, lack of straps to support the supply and return, a shipping bracket was never removed from the blower, incorrect screws on the hanging straps so that they are actually coming out of the wood, did not remove tar paper resulting in a possible fire hazard, incorrect attachment for condensation drain and joints were not glued, armor flex was not taped by approved tape, incorrect attachment on the high pressure copper refrigerant line, and a leaning unit. I was told that all of these could result in significant damage to my home including flooding and ceiling failure, or my own illness or death if the gas line fails due to incorrect installation. To say that I am appalled is an understatement. Further, none of this was “discovered” when a second person from Reliant came out to complete the first seasonal tune up. My attempts to reach the company has so far been unsuccessful. I have completely lost faith in the company and am not sure that I am even comfortable with them performing the repairs. I assumed that since they are licensed and approved by both Angi and the better business bureau that I would at least have an install that was safe for my health. I was incorrect and am very upset that this company is in a position to continue to take advantage of others. Also, I have been unable to find the phone number for the Texas department of license and registration on my paperwork from them and believe that this is illegal.

Description of Work
Total replacement of the air conditioning unit, gas furnace, and all relevant ducts and other parts

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We have a lot to address here. Please rest assured that we will do whatever is needed to make it right. We have tried to contact you, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

12/20/2021

kishore K.

Technician was very knowledgeable and found issue very quickly. Was very honest and did not recommend any additional work apart from changing filters. Gave good recommendations to fix issue.

Description of Work
Heating was not uniform between downstairs and upstairs

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it!

12/08/2021

Donald S.

Tec knew exactly what was wrong with my unit making a noise. He adjusted the vent for air flow and was done. I would recommend this company for service anytime. I spent some time working on ac/heat unit I had no idea what was wrong other then it was air flow

Description of Work
Adjusted return air vent

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad we were able to get your unit running quietly again!

11/17/2021

Lucas A.

Service was great! Lapolean was extremely professional, incredibly helpful and thorough, and went above and beyond. Thank you!

Description of Work
AC Drain Inspection

11/16/2021

Catherine B.

Francisco is an outstanding technician. I had several questions for him and he answered them in great detail and was extremely helpful. I have used Reliant for the last four years for our annual air conditioning and heating check up. I love their package deal and they always do an outstanding job. I highly recommend Reliant.

Description of Work
Annual heating check up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We really appreciate all of the kind words! We're always happy to help out and answer your questions! Thanks so much for the review; it's very much appreciated.

11/08/2021

Kevin G.

Excellent experience - from estimate and sale, to service and install.

Description of Work
System Replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

That's what we love to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

10/25/2021

We use Reliant for seasonal inspective and service for our HVAC system. They always schedule and are on time when they say they are coming. Their techs are friendly and quick. We will continue to use their service in the future!

Description of Work
Seasonal Service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

That's what we love to hear! Thanks so much for the review!

10/21/2021

Greg W.

Napolena was very professional and thorough.

Description of Work
maintenance

Thanks for the review!

10/19/2021

Daniel T.

Adrion and Jorge just completed our heating maintenance service for this year. They were super friendly. on time, and very attentive. They completed the checks on three systems, cleaned up several things behind the previous installation crews, and fixed a few things leftover from the install. If you want to see an example for perfect customer service, this was one. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Fall Heating Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

It was our pleasure! Thanks so much for the review!

10/12/2021

Michelle G.

We’ve used Reliant for years and the are always very professional and reliable. Lapolina has been out to our house twice and is always professional and knowledgeable about keeping our system in great condition. Highly recommend Reliant and their Heroes program.

Description of Work
Heating tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so much for the five stars! We're so glad to hear you had a good experience.

09/29/2021

Derrest S.

Eddie was super. The guy knows what he is doing. We have had some issues with Reliant in the past, but they do a great job of rectifying those issues. We need quite a bit of work done on our AC unit and I am confident that Reliant is the company to use to get it done.

Description of Work
Fall prep for winter weather

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

We're glad we were able to get everything sorted out for you! Thanks so much for the review.

09/19/2021

Pamela J.

Quick and efficient. Purchased my ac from Reliant as well and so glad I did!

Description of Work
Not cooling turns out I needed a capacitor.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are so happy you are pleased with our service!

08/22/2021

George T.

Excellent Unit was cleaned and tested, working fine.

Description of Work
Compressor not starting

08/10/2021

Brandon D.

Everything went great. Joe Allen from reliant came out and did an amazing job. He was very thorough. Will definitely be using again.

Description of Work
Ac maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy you are pleased with the service Joe provided.

07/29/2021

Bruce F.

Tech Dan Thomas did a great job of diagnosing and fixing the problem. Very capable and friendly tech!

Description of Work
Home A/C not cooling.

07/08/2021

Mike S.

Really could not be happier. Peter showed up when he said he would, personable, and most importantly, knows what he is doing. Took about 7 mins to discover the simple problem and he provided a simple solution and it was very reasonably priced. Company must take care of the people, they seemed engaged and focused. Won’t have to shop around for AC work anymore.

Description of Work
A/C Repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are so happy you are pleased with the service Petter provided. We will be sure to pass this along to him.

06/21/2021

Gail D.

Joe is professional, efficient, knowledgeable, and takes the time to answer all my questions. I am very please with Joe’s service.

Description of Work
Spring Tune Up

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the awesome 5-star review and feedback, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you so much!

06/18/2021

Toby S.

Toby called prior to arrival and then, after a discussion with me, assessed our homes needs. He was very professional and courteous and his information coupled with experience proved to be the solution we were looking for to replace our AC system. I will definitely recommend Toby and Reliant AC to my friends and neighbors!

Description of Work
HVAC replacement

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the awesome review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you and your feedback so much!

06/11/2021

Dawn H.

Our repair specialist, Dan was so professional and very thorough and pleasant. Great job Reliant for having wonderful repair specialists!

Description of Work
Some air conditioning work

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the awesome feedback and review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you so very much!

06/10/2021

Matthew Z.

Great! I needed to replace my entire HVAC system. I'd already gotten a quote from another company, but after I met with Chris from Reliant Air Conditioning I felt confident they were the right choice. I got a reasonable quote for a very good system, and I never felt pressured to make a decision I wasn't sure about. Chris was also very flexible with my schedule, and maintained good communication throughout the process. On the day of install, Jonathan and Gabriel showed up on time and did a great job. They didn't leave until they were sure everything was right. Everyone involved was very friendly and professional, and they took good care of my house. I am very happy I chose Reliant, and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Replace AC and furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are so happy to hear about your wonderful experience with us, [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the 5-star review!

05/19/2021

Ben S.

They're great! Found out my old AC company was trying to scare me into a high priced ($22k) system when these guys can do the same for $9000 less with the same guarantees.

Description of Work
AC tune-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the awesome review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you so much!

05/07/2021

Pamela R.

Their diagnostic technician to find the leak . None of other bids. He didn't jump to marketing. Gave me many options. Offered professional patience & as I am an RN, patience and taking time to explain, both the diagnostic tech, Dan & Chris T. Gave a tired nurse just off night shift respect.

Description of Work
Air conditioner replacement

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the awesome review and feedback, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you very much! Give us a call if you ever need us again in the future!

05/05/2021

Matt S.

Dan was great. On time and prompt. Caught me up on our maintenance plan while also double checking everything else and cleaning the condenser.

Description of Work
AC Maintenance

Shirley Air Inc.

We believe in "NO HIDDEN FEES-GREAT GUARANTEES" ! We are family owned and operated by individuals who believe in ethical-honest-trustworthy-reliable business practices. Located in Euless Texas, Shirley Air, Inc. has been in business since 2012. At Shirley Air, Inc., we understand that every customer is unique and so are their needs. Our team is committed to providing superior service to you with the wide range of services we provide. One of our principal values is always aiming for a higher level of service. We want our professional services to satisfy you completely. We always strive to do our very best as we love making our customers happy.

Fresh Air Duct Cleaning

Fresh Air Duct Cleaning focuses on quality and customer service through state-of-the-art technology and experienced professionals. Our technicians are highly trained and knowledgeable on industry standards. They are sure to follow NADCA specifications to ensure your home's air ducts are free of common indoor air contaminants.

Organic Home Service

We are a home service company that services Dallas, TX and the surrounding areas. Our specialty is residential and commercial air duct cleaning and we additionally also provide dryer vent cleaning, chimney cleaning, carpet cleaning, and more. Our goal is to make sure you have the best indoor quality air that is free from dirt and debris.

Offers by Organic Home Service on Angi

TACLA34473E
    TX
    Texas: General
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Installation & replacement - residential & commercial HVAC & indoor air quality products

Duct cleaning