Reliant Air Conditioning

• Trade License Number
  • TACLA34473E

3250 Story Rd W Ste 106

Irving, TX 75038

At Reliant Air Conditioning we are committed to providing great heating and air conditioning services, informing our customers on better ways to lower their energy bill, and giving our customers healthy homes with quality HVAC repair and sales. We are committed to the quality of service of your HVAC system, which is why we require our repair technicians to be NATE certified to repair your heating and conditioning system. Because of our superior air conditioning service, we maintain an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau in both Dallas and Fort Worth. Reliant Air Conditioning provides professional air conditioning and heating repair services along with providing quality energy saving products for customers that need new systems. Located in the center of Dallas Fort Worth, we are able to service customers from all over the metroplex, from Weatherford to Rockwall, McKinney to Mansfield and everywhere in between. We have been servicing this area for the past 20 years and have installed over 30,000 systems and serviced over 50,000 homes. We are well prepared to handle any air conditioning repair DFW has! Additional DBAs - Reliant Heating and Air Conditioning Inc, purchased Service Worx....

HVAC Companies (478)appliance repair (17)air duct cleaning (13)home energy audit (2)

05/07/2021

Their diagnostic technician to find the leak . None of other bids. He didn't jump to marketing. Gave me many options. Offered professional patience & as I am an RN, patience and taking time to explain, both the diagnostic tech, Dan & Chris T. Gave a tired nurse just off night shift respect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2021

Thank you for the awesome review and feedback, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you very much! Give us a call if you ever need us again in the future!

05/05/2021

Dan was great. On time and prompt. Caught me up on our maintenance plan while also double checking everything else and cleaning the condenser.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2021

Thank you for the awesome review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you so much!

04/28/2021

Dan is the BEST Technician!. I always want him to perform my service! Today was no exception! He quickly diagnosed the problem - a short in factory installed wiring. Repair the short and installed a new fuse. Done in half an hour to 40 minutes. Always can count on Reliant for the best maintenance and service! Dan is an experienced professional - I’d say the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2021

Thank you for the awesome 5-star review, [Member Name Removed]! We are thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience with us! We appreciate you so much!

04/20/2021

Superb, we can always count on marvelous service from Joe. He is always on-time, courteous, willing to share his knowledge, and very thorough in checking our systems. We have the fullest confidence that the job is done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checkup of AC and heating units

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2021

We are so happy to hear that, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your awesome feedback and review! We appreciate you so much!

04/19/2021

As usual Joe did a thorough job. He knows my system and checks everything as it should be. I highly value his expertise and the professionalism of Reliant at every point of contact. They earned my trust a few years ago and I would not use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring tune up to both systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2021

Thank you for the awesome review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your great review and feedback! We look forward to serving you in the future.

04/19/2021

Notified me of his arrival time and was on time. Did thorough job of inspection and informing me of status of my air-conditioning systems. Friendly and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2021

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy to hear about your great experience with us!

04/14/2021

The job went amazing. Reliant was on time, professional and honest. My technicians Jimmy and Jie were great. They diagnosed and fixed my unit with no issues. The repair was even cheaper than we anticipated. Reliant is now my go to company for home AC/Heat. Honest, reliable, professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC unit would not turn off

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review. We appreciate you! Let us know how we can help you in the future! Come back and see us soon!

04/13/2021

Brilliant! Reliant provides excellent service. Their staff is exemplary. Cameron provided A/C tune-up services today, his knowledge, work and efficiency is stellar. Thanks Reliant for being so dependable and for having excellent technicians.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC spring tune-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2021

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! We are thrilled to hear about your awesome experience with us. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again!

04/06/2021

After Reliant installed a Lennox condenser unit for several thousand dollars, less than two years ago, the condenser fan motor went bad. They responded with a technician quickly and verified the motor was bad, and charged me a diagnostic fee (79). I was later contacted by Reliant that the motor was under warranty but the labor warranty was expired (1 year). They quoted me $300 labor to replace the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warranty repair of condenser fan motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2021

We’re so sorry that we weren’t able to take care of this to your satisfaction! We’ve found that our pricing is indeed competitive and in line with the national average amongst companies who offer the same workmanship, quality, and warranty. We hope you’ll give us another shot in the future, and we’ve made a note on your account to waive the next diagnostic charge in case you need anything going fo...

04/01/2021

Great. The service tech did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check up on HVac system

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. We appreciate you leaving a review!

Installation & replacement - residential & commercial HVAC & indoor air quality products

Duct cleaning