Mister Sparky Electrical

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2013

4827 W Royal Ln Suite B

Irving, TX 75063

Award-winning work. On-time guarantee. Satisfaction warranty. Mister Sparky Electrical has been serving the Dallas/Ft Worth area for over twenty-five years fueled by a reputation for providing same day professional installation and repair to the residents of Dallas/ Ft Worth, TX. Our customer benefits: 24-hour customer care specialists. No answering services or recorded messages. We are here for you 24/7. On-time guarantee. No more waiting around for an electrician. "We're on time you'll see, or your repair is free!" 100% Satisfaction guarantee. All work performed is backed with a 7 year warranty. You can be confident our work is made to last and if you're not happy Mister Sparky Electrical will do all we can to make it right. Cost is determined by job....

09/27/2019

Matt M.

Great, on time, professional, and quick.

Description of Work
GFCI Install

04/25/2019

Teresa T.

Technician came and was super nice, however the companies pricing policy was off I think. I was quoted $428 to hang one string of patio lights. That did not include installing an outlet or anything, simply hanging the lights. It is a one story patio so I wouldn't have a charge of a super tall patio. To top it off, I had to pay $49 just to get the estimate. Yea, I don't think so.

Description of Work
Estimate to hang patio lights

03/23/2019

Nathaniel B.

They were on time, professional and performed the job as expected. The electrican was friendly and courteous, and did the job in a timely manner. Job was a bit too pricey for my taste.

Description of Work
Install new outdoor light fixture over garage on 2 story eeve

Category electrician

Thank you for leaving a review of your service with Mister Sparky. I'm glad to hear that you experienced our on-time, professional service and that the job was completed to your satisfaction. Regarding pricing, I hear your frustration. It's pricey for us as a company to retain the kind of knowledgeable, personable electricians who clients want to work in their home, as there is a shortage of professionals in our trade. Even so, we often analyze our pricing versus other electrical companies that offer a comparable level of service to ensure we are competitive. I don't expect that to change your perspective on the matter, but I wanted to acknowledge your comment directly and hopefully shed some light on the fact that we actively analyze our pricing to make sure it's fair. All the best, Olivia Durr at Mister Sparky

03/20/2019

Carl O.

Loy arrived right on time & quickly isolated the issue. Great service experience - very willing to explain gritty details of findings. Nice focus on safety. Definitely recommend...

Description of Work
Troubleshoot & repair electrical circuit

02/12/2019

Robert J.

Robbie explained the work required and the total cost before I okayed his starting. He worked quickly and cleaned up after himself. Very pleased with the completed job.

Description of Work
Lighting under kitchen cabinets

Category electrician, lighting

Thank you so much for leaving a review about your experience with your electrician. I'm passing your comments on to him directly. We appreciate you choosing us to help with your lighting needs! -Olivia D., Mister Sparky

11/17/2018

Elaine P.

Robbie was professional while doing his work and explaining what he did. Elaine and I enjoyed chatting with Robbie and he is a fine asset for his company.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan Light repair and a ground fault receptacle needed replacing.

11/16/2018

Jay L.

Stunningly beautiful work. True craftsman level work with gorgeous pipe bends along the walls of my house. Way better than I could have expected. Aaron B really cares about doing a top notch job.

Description of Work
Needed an outdoor 50 and 20 amp circuit

09/22/2018

Donald S.

Very hard to find, but issue was resolved. We also updated grounding rods and did surge suppressor for A/C.

Description of Work
Arc fault circuit breaker would not reset.

09/20/2018

Anrica E.

It went great. The first tech assigned to come out had a flat tire so, after coming home for lunch, I had to meet the second tech when I got off.

Description of Work
Light Fixture Install

Category lighting

08/16/2018

parise A.

More work needs to be done got hot water heater receiving power

Description of Work
Hot water heater wasnt getting power

08/13/2018

Spencer W.

Quick response, professional and helpful

Description of Work
Run circuit to hot water heater

08/13/2018

Ian S.

Loy was professional, punctual, and courteous. Booties were worn in the house to keep water and mud out. The service was fast and accurate. I would recommend them again.

Description of Work
Faulty gate circuit rewiring, switch moved, whole home surge protector

07/27/2018

reggie S.

Went great. Eric was very patient as I was dealing with and getting hung up on by American Home Shield warranty who was the opposite of Mr Sparky. Eric diagnosed the issue in the heat, fixed it and was open to follow up later to see how warranty handled me and if he needed to provide assistance. Even recorded the engagement with warranty jackwagons. Thanks much!!

Description of Work
Power outage in part of home

07/18/2018

Sharon R.

He did a great job changing out the fan on a high ceiling but the bid for the other work was high so I used someone else. They also gave me a quote for some things I hadn’t asked for, replacing and adding smoke detectors & a surge protector on my breaker box all of that was expensive.

Description of Work
I had them change out a fan and give me a bid for some other work.

07/16/2018

Lesa J.

It was fantastic. Seth was awesome, professional and went above and beyond with my service call. The answering service was responsive Saturday and Sunday! Overall fantastic experience!

Description of Work
GFCI, older Home tepairs

06/13/2018

Delilah S.

Great. Dustin was very friendly, professional and performed the job specific to my needs. Seth his helper was very professional they both completed the work fast and professional. Very pleased. No surprises after initial estimate. Right on the money.

Description of Work
Outlets and breakers

05/07/2018

Jody W.

Will NOT give estimates, unless you are owner occupant. I am closing on a house end of month, and getting estimates for total gut and rehab, and this is the ONLY time I have been told this.

Description of Work
Replace electrical panel, remove 26 circuit 200 amp w/ 40 circuit 200 amp, plus much more

04/03/2018

Jeff D.

The Electrician showed up on time. Completed the job in a timely and professional manner,

Description of Work
replaced electrical outlets and fuse box circuits

03/26/2018

Helen C.

Beautiful job. Done in the heat of the summer. Reasonable, clean professional. You can't go wrong with Mr. Sparky.

Description of Work
House had to be totally rewired

03/06/2018

Greg D.

This guy was amazing. Came after 5pm (requested time).

Description of Work
They installed lighting in two bathrooms.

Llewellyn C.

They did good job, they were on time and easy to work with.

Description of Work
They installed some can lighting and repaired some other lighting issues we were having.

Billy R.

The price was high, but they do good work.

Description of Work
They installed three pieces, and they did a fine job.

Gus S.

It was a great experience. He was professional, prompt, efficient, well groomed and well spoken.

Description of Work
They performed a lot of different electrical times. A new outlet, ran electrical outside, couple of lights and he grounded our electrical system.

Marina L.

The work is very nice, but they are expensive.

Description of Work
The installed additional outlets.

Robert R.

Extremely professional and great work performed. Very honest, on time, clean...everything you would want. Discussed my options very clearly, then performed the work as expected. Will definitely use them again next time I need these types of services!

Description of Work
Electrical work and and lighting

Majestic Outdoor Lighting

At Majestic Outdoor Lighting we are proud to provide high quality, professional LED outdoor lighting and landscape lighting solutions. We want your yard, garden, patio, pool or other outdoor area to shine and add to the ambiance of your property. We have experience working with both residential and commercial applications and we will find the best outdoor lighting solution possible for your needs. We work hard to design a lighting system that provides you with exactly the end result you are looking for! Call us today to learn more about outdoor lighting systems in Dallas, Fort Worth or any surrounding area. We will begin by helping you choose the right design for your property and needs. We can help highlight the best features of your property. When you add lighting to your outdoor space, you will bring new components to life. Textures that were previously unseen will add an artistic touch to your landscape. Water features will come to life with colorful light shows. And your outdoor spaces will become more usable night or day! Call for a FREE lighting estimate.

Hop2it Electrical

Hop2it Electrical is your family-friendly electrician. We pride ourselves in providing "hoppy service", backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All of our electricians are skilled, background checked, drug tested for your family's safety, and trained to help with any electrical need you may have in your home. All of our work is backed by industry-leading parts and labor warranty. When you need an electrician we are "hare" to help!

HR Phoenix Electrical Services, LLC

We are a family owned and operated company. We provide and electrical service and installations for residential, commercial, and industrial projects. Give us a call for a free estimate today at 1-817-403-8278.

Residential and commercial electrical contractors, installation and repair general electrical, troubleshooting, ceiling fan, device and upgrades, LCD and plasma HDTV display outlets and power conditioner surge protector, new circuits, appliance connections, light fixture & landscape lighting.