Felix Tree Service and Landscaping LLC

Located In

Irving, TX 75060

W

We accept remote payment

Tree removal only. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We have provided services to the University of Dallas for the past 4 years. Our mission is to provide our customers with professional tree service, landscaping and masonry that is functional, beautiful and affordable. Customer service is at the epicenter of everything we do and guarantee to meet or exceed your expectations with projects large and small. We look forward to earning your business and please call for a free estimate today!...

tree service (104)lawn & landscaping (16)lawn care (2)

05/12/2022

Mike R.

They did an awesome job. Can't even tell a tree was there. Awesome company to work with!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

Review for Felix Tree Service and Landscaping LLC - Located In, Irving, TX - 39729886

10/12/2021

Denise M.

Felix was prompt and professional when looking at the tree service that needed to be quoted. The estimate for work was very detailed. The scheduling was quick after approval of bid. The work crew was on time and courteous. They went above and beyond on the tree trimming and even cleared away all the leaves that were in backyard, patio, gutters and carport. Hauled away everything. I would recommend them to anyone needing excellent work and service and will use them again! Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

10/11/2021

Deb S.

While the estimate was professional and timely, it was a high price point.

Description of Work
I have a tree in front of my house which needs to be replaced with a new one. Need quote for replacing it.

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

09/09/2021

Fran D.

When I was trying to find a good tree service company, I did a lot of research on the subject as it related to me and checked into finding one of the best companies near Cottonwood Valley in Las Colinas. After working with Felix, of Felix Tree Service & Landscaping, I think I found them! It’s obvious that Felix has promoted a talent-oriented culture and has worked hard toward making his clients happy. He came to my home next day, gave me a reasonable quote, and scheduled the work within the week (and that weekend was Labor Day!). He remembered everything we talked about and instructed his guys to trim and cut down per our discussion. The tree was over our pergola and fence; yet, given their expertise and equipment, nothing was damaged. Further, they cleaned up so well it looked as though they were never there! Cost effective? Check! Professional? Check! Customer service oriented? Check! Great communication? Check! Reliable? Check, check! I wouldn’t hesitate to utilize their services!

Description of Work
Tree Trimming / Pruning

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

08/17/2021

Ron K.

It went great. Felix was cordial, clearly understood what I wanted done, performed the work on the same day as our first contact, did exactly what I requested, worked efficiently and charged a very reasonable price. Very happy!!!

Description of Work
Tree Service - cut back tree branches blocking sun from solar panels plus trimming branches above roof.

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

06/28/2021

Peter B.

Felix and his crew did a terrific job removing 20+ trees in our front and back yard, trimming trees, and grinding stumps. He was very responsive to provide a quote and begin service after meeting with him and communicated well throughout the process. He and his crew were very professional and responsive and would highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Tree Removal, Trimming and Stump Grinding

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

06/20/2021

Jessica Lihua H.

Felix ensures the service is up to the highest standard. I am very very pleased with the work and quality.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

06/17/2021

Philippe S.

Felix and his crew provided excellent service. He fulfilled all that he said he would do.

Description of Work
tree removal

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/15/2021

Stephen M.

Great communication from Felix and his team was not only quick, but professional. Would 100% use him again and would recommend to friends.

Description of Work
Large tree removal, dead tree removal, trimming

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

06/11/2021

Kandy K.

All 4 men were courteous and professional. Part of my fence had to be taken down to get the stump grinder in my back yard. While stump grinding, they considered attacking some exposed tree roots but because they were close to a sprinkler head they asked for my input. Everything was cleaned up and my fence put back up as if it was never touched. I will definitely call on them again for tree trimming.

Description of Work
The crew came out and trimmed branches overhanging my roof, a crepe myrtle in backyard, cut down a bald cypress and ground down the cypress knees in my back yard

Category landscaping,tree service