Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Dallas Ft Worth

With Angi since July 2012

3833 Marcillia Cr

Irving, TX 75038

Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer drying cycles resulting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering and installing dryer vent lines. It’s all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision… download our Dryer Fire Warning Signs brochure (PDF below). Additional phone: 972-822-2050...

dryer vent cleaning (166)appliance repair (19)air duct cleaning (12)roofing (4)

07/10/2020

Called the day before service and Charles gave me a price I asked him why his price was higher than all the others. He explained to me all that he does that’s more than the others do. I went ahead and went with him. He seemed to give me attitude when I told him I didn’t want the new vent for an additional $250. He cleaned the vent then got on the roof for a couple minutes and checked the vent. He ...

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaned

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

05/03/2020

The service was great, professional and would hire again.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleanede

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/03/2020

06/05/2019

Very well. Charles did a good job of explaining the work to be done, then the results. In particular, he noted a couple of items regarding the vent pipe installation that were not as they should be, but were workable, and provided several telltale signs of potential problems to be on the lookout for. He also made specific recommendations regarding follow-up cleaning activities and associated inter...

Description of Work
Cleaning of our dryer vent pipe (- @ 25 ft long)

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

06/18/2018

I bought a new place, and a brand new, state of the art washer and dryer from Lowes. I'd read about the dangers of cheap dryer vent hoses, so I bought a more expensive, all metal vent hose, but when the machines were delivered, Lowes had included the cheap flexible hose they usually install. When I protested, the installation guys (who were very nice guys) said it was what they always use, and the...

Description of Work
Cheap flexible dryer vent hose needed to be replaced; dryer vent needed cleaning.

Category appliance repair,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

01/26/2018

It went as well as it could go. He arrived ontime, recommended service, gave me a quote, and did the work. He worked in about 2 hours. The dryer vent was almost 2.5 stories up and he fixed it no problems!

Description of Work
I needed them to remove a screen that was collecting lint covering the exit dryer vent and replace it with a vermit proof vent. They also vacuumed out the vent and checked the dryer.

Work Completed On 01/12/2018

12/06/2017

The work was done efficiently and professionally. I was a bit surprised at how costly it was as we had had some repair done about 18 months prior. The former work was shoddy, and because of this, additional AND CORRECTLY DONE repair/replacement/installation was more expensive - but definitely worth it.

Description of Work
Reroute/install newdryer vent and remove accumulated debris in attic.

09/15/2017

Charles was very professional. He was on time, gave me a quote and explained what needed to be done. He finished the work very quickly.

Description of Work
I need the dryer vent rerouted through the roof and then cleaned.

Category roofing,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

09/01/2017

We moved in this house and found it took forever to dry the clothing. We called the other company with more positive review on Angie's list to clean the vent and were told that the pipe was disconnected behind the dry wall. I called several places and no one is willing to give a try. Finally, I found Charles on Angie's list. He showed up on time, and run the diagnostic test of the entire system th...

Description of Work
Dryer vent system inspection and cleaning

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

08/09/2017

Charles Espinoza did an outstanding job. Identified a real problem requiring immediate resolution. Fixed it quickly at the quoted price and saved us from a potential house fire... highly recommend

Description of Work
Clogged dryer vent

Work Completed On 08/08/2017

06/21/2017

Beautifully. There were two gentlemen, and they could not have been nicer. They quickly identified the problem with my dryer and ended up actually doing more than just addressing that one issue.

Description of Work
Dryer was not "drying," but I didn't know why, so when they came to my home, they first had to identify what the problem was before they could fix it.

Category appliance repair,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/21/2017

Inspects, Cleans, Repairs, Installs & Reroutes Dryer Vents.

MasterCard, Visa, Check