Burris Tree Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2015

Proud winner of the 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 and 2021 Super Service Awards! With Burris Tree Service courteous, professional, and honest approach to providing you the best options at the best price. I’m committed to the highest standards of customer service. With us, your satisfaction is guaranteed. I offer competitive prices. Owner Operated. We use STIHL products. We offer same day quotes. Please keep in mind that the phone number displayed is an Angie's List tracking phone number, and cannot accept texts. Here's my cell number 469-939-3344 also 5% discount on first responders ,military,teachers,disabled,retired' ...

+12 more images

tree service (133)lawn care (12)lawn & landscaping (5)

07/01/2022

Brooke P.

Donnie was fast and efficient. He responded within 5 minutes of my request and was out to our property within 2 hours. He was very professional and did an excellent job. We would definitely recommend him!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

06/09/2022

Kelsy T.

Donnie was amazing. He called within 5 mins of me requesting a quote, was out the next day, and completed the job in the same week. Professional and beautiful work. Everyone on the crew was great and they did a great clean up job!

Description of Work
tree trimming

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

05/25/2022

craig G.

Great! They came quickly were very professional and the price was very reasonable. They cleaned up completely and saved the fiber optic line. I plan on using them again to prune the trees!

Description of Work
I had a tree limb come down and land on my garage and it was also hanging on a fiber optic line. They had to carefully take it down without damaging the roof further and without damaging the fiber optic line

Work Completed On 05/25/2022

05/17/2022

Lorraine S.

It was perfect. They arrived, got right to work and did an excellent job. The tree was neatly stacked and the yard was thoroughly cleaned of debri.

Description of Work
Large tree and stump removal

Work Completed On 05/13/2022

04/25/2022

Jennifer I.

We hired Burris Tree Services to remove about 15 overgrown bushes in our back yard. They did this, ground down the stumps and planted new sod where the bushes used to be. Made the back yard much larger and clean. They also trimmed all of our bushes in the front yard, laid mulch in the flower beds and laid new sod. They also trimmed an oak tree that probably hadn't been cleaned up in years. They raised the canopy and trimmed all of the suckers off which were a lot! Now our new grass can grow because they cleaned up the tree. We will definitely use them again and recommend to everyone we know.

Description of Work
Landscaping and Tree Trimming

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

Review for Burris Tree Service - 2605 Trinity St., Irving, TX - 39709416

11/07/2021

PHIL Y.

Donnie Burris and his team did a fantastic job! They trimmed my tree to put it in compliance with City of Plano ordinances. Then they ground two stumps from bushes that I lost in this year's icy weather. Finally, they cleaned up so well that the clean-up would have met Mom's expectations! (Mom was very picky when it came to work on her yard.) (BIG SMILE!) The best compliment that I could give Donnie's team actually comes from one of my neighbors. She got Donnie's team to trim her tree after seeing my tree. And she is very happy with their work. Oh, yes, Donnie's price was very reasonable and lower than my other bid.

Description of Work
Tree trimmed to comply with City of Plano ordinances. 2 stumps ground.

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

11/03/2021

Wes B.

Great communication and fair pricing. Would highly recommend or hire again

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

10/11/2021

Chris M.

Burris Tree Service did an outstanding job. Donnie and crew were very upfront and easy to deal with. They were quick and efficient, and cleaned up the areas they worked in nicely. We'll be doing business with them again.

Description of Work
We had Bradford pears, post oaks and crepe myrtles that needed serious trimming.

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

10/06/2021

Charles L.

Great. Arrived on time, worked very efficiently and didn't leave any mess behind.

Description of Work
Two trees removed and stumps ground

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

08/31/2021

Courtney J.

Donnie and his team did a great job trimming a couple of trees on my property. I contacted Burris Tree Service via Angi, and Donnie called me back within a few minutes. His tree trimmer Delvy arrived a couple of hours later to look at my trees, and I received the estimate shortly after. I accepted the estimate and they completed the work the same day! The trimmers did a great job and cleaned up afterwards. Donnie even called me after the job was finished and made sure I was happy with the work. Prompt service, very reasonable prices, and great work! I highly recommend Burris Tree Service!!

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

08/23/2021

Anthony V.

Donnie Burris and his team did an excellent job removing a dead tree and trimming everything else on the property. I happily recommend Burris Tree Service to anyone. Excellent responsiveness: we reached out in the morning, had an on-site survey that afternoon, and a quote for service that evening. We took a day to think it over and got scheduled in for the following evening. The team was on time as promised and hustled to get the job done. Donnie was on-site to review progress and address anything I wanted to bring to his attention. His guys finished the work, left everything clean, and checked with me again to make sure I was happy before calling the job complete. I considered the pricing very reasonable, and the work was thorough. I'll be a repeat customer.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming and Removal

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

07/03/2021

Krystal M.

Amazing service! Kind and super professional!

Description of Work
Stump grinding

Work Completed On 07/03/2021

06/23/2021

Ho M.

Donnie's crew removed a tree without damaging my neighbor's trailer that was parked under a few branches. They cleaned up debris.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

06/03/2021

Summer K.

They were right on time and finished quickly. Cleaned the yard completely when finished. I would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

05/30/2021

Felecia G.

Great! They were fast, professional, and had excellent customer service. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

05/23/2021

Marsha R.

Donnie and his crew did a fine job. They were professional, efficient, and responsive.

Description of Work
Trees trimmed, Tree removal, and stump grinding

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

05/03/2021

virginia R.

They were professional in every way. They arrived when expected, promptly got to work, and cleaned up afterwards. I'll definitely get them to come back anytime I need tree service.

Description of Work
removal and pruning

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

04/02/2021

Joel S.

On time for appointment and service performed quickly, would recommend.

Description of Work
Tree pruning

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/03/2021

Jennifer M.

I recently used Burris to thin out two large trees in my front yard to allow for more light. Burris was able to provide an immediate quote and came out the next day. They are very thorough and safe, and have a great clean-up. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

02/24/2021

Josh S.

Great experience!! Donnie was very easy to work with - he made sure I had an estimate and discussed options both over the phone and in person, then showed up on time for the job and got everything done as agreed upon with no fuss. He made sure the area was completely clean after the job was done and even hosed off mud from the walkway - would do business again anytime! Thank you Donnie!!

Description of Work
Tree pruning, large bush trimming, removing many overgrown bushes

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Ty [Member Name Removed]"

01/12/2021

Jennifer I.

Donnie and his crew showed at 9:45 this morning and finished trimming all 8 trees! Fast, friendly and did a great job. Made sure it was all cut within Plano specifications for pickup and loaded into the alley. We have used them in the past and will be recommending him to everyone we know!

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

11/11/2020

DAVID C.

It went great. They do a great job and I have used them for years

Description of Work
Tree trimming g

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/31/2020

Edmond G.

Donnie, Erik and the rest of the crew were prompt, professional and exceeded my expectations. They removed the whole tree, blew the roof clean and raked up the small debris. This is a top rated, licensed and insured company with VERY competitive rates. I would hire them again in a second.