BAKER TREE SERVICE

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2010

Baker Tree Service is a family-owned-and-operated, full-service tree care company. From tree trimming and removal to stump grinding, our company in Irving, Texas, offers 40 years of experience in tree care. North Texas is no stranger to heavy tree damage caused by strong winds, and when natural disasters occur, we provide emergency tree damage services at an affordable price....

Texas Tree Surgeons

Texas Tree Surgeons LLC is owned by Dallas native and ISA Board Certified Master Arborist Amy Langbein Heath. We offer tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, tree preservation, cabling and bracing, pre- and post-construction care, diagnosis and consultation, insect and disease control, fertilization, emergency service, and storm remediation for both residential and commercial customers. At Texas Tree Surgeons, we love trees, and we are committed to offering superior tree care services. We love what we do, feel lucky to work together in the tree care industry, and are honored to have so many clients entrust us with the care of their trees.

Monster Tree Service of North DFW

We are a quality oriented Professional Tree Service Company that includes a certified arborist to provide you a free estimate. We are driven to exceed our customers expectations and pride ourselves on providing a timely free estimate, arriving on time, pruning trees properly, removing trees safely, stump grinding services with mulch haul off, uniformed crew and proper cleanup with removal of all debris. We are fully insured with comprehensive general liability insurance and workers compensation insurance, certificates are available upon request. We accept credit cards and will work with you on a payment plan if necessary.

Complete Tree Services Inc DBA Elite Arborist Inc.

Environmentally friendly using all Biodegradable products. Accredited by the (BBB) Better Business Bureau with A+ Rating, Established in 1993. Proud member of the (TCIA) Tree Care Industry Association & proud member of (ISA) International Society Arboriculture. Professional trained staff with Industrial Forestry Equipment. Received 2008, 2009, 2010 Super Service Awards. Accept Major Credit Cards Bonded, Licensed & Insured for $1 Million Dollars. SAFETY'S 1ST WITH COMPLETE TREE SERVICES INC. Call us Today at 214-587-6833 and RECEIVE YOUR 10% OFF

04/12/2017

GREAT company. We have had James Baker and his crew out to our home several times now, both for regular trimming and care of our trees, as well as emergency calls following storms or ice. In every case, every time, the crew has been friendly and respectful, on time, and hardworking, and has left my lawn and the street outside my house perfectly clean. James has helped us keep the 100+ year old Elm tree in our front yard (which we love) healthy and growing despite a serious wound following an ice storm. Once, when we took down a medium sized tree, I asked James to leave me some of the wood for my fireplace. He not only left me a nice pile of wood, he cut it into fireplace sizes and had his crew stack it in my backyard for me. James is the owner and has always been present at every job they have done for me. James gives a free estimate for any work you need done. Everyone on our street uses this tree company, for good reason. Highly recommend this crew.

Description of Work
Tree maintenance and trimming, emergency removal of fallen tree, assistance with trees in power lines.

01/12/2016

James did a great job of letting us know what needed to be done. He is an expert on trees and shared with us about how some trees had been pruned incorrectly by the prior owner. He and his team did a great job of cutting the trees back as agreed and getting in and out in less than a few hours. We priced out with two other company and he was signifciantly cheaper than one and even with the other. He was much more knowledgeable and professional than the equally priced competitor. Did a great job!

Description of Work
Removed limbs from around the house and one tree completely removed.

05/04/2015

The VERY best! From price to quality of work and professionalism, this company exceeded my expectations. James Baker is the owner and he is truly hands on and a pleasure to deal with. They have the experience and the equipment to do the job right, and James is there to oversee the details. Wow. I couldn't have been more impressed! He was flexible with his scheduling and on time. They did such a great job of cleaning up afterward and used a wood chipper. They even volunteered to take away 6 large grass bags full of grass and disposed of them for me at no charge and trimmed 2 crepe myrtle trees and didn't charge extra. A very friendly and honest company and James totally makes it happen. With their can-do attitude and the hard work they do for fair prices, I would be surprised if they can even keep up with the amount of business they must receive by just word of mouth. I would recommend this company to anyone that needs tree service. I wish them all of the best. By the way, I asked them where and how that I could give them a review. 5 stars.

Description of Work
Trimmed several low hanging branches from around the front of my house on 2 live oak trees

08/22/2014

James is great to work him. He's very professional and experienced. He came ready to do the work and completed it quickly. We will be calling him for all of our future tree needs!

Description of Work
They trimmed some small trees/shrubs for us and grinded a small tree stump.

04/22/2014

He chipped the limb and did a good cleanup.

Description of Work
We had a tree limb start coming down after a storm in our driveway. James came out promptly and did some work so we could still get in and out of the garage. He arrived promptly he next afternoon and removed the limb and did other cleanup in the trees. he was very professional and efficient.

03/29/2014

James and his crew did an outstanding job in every respect. The trees look great.

Description of Work
James pruned a number of trees, removed mistletoe, removed a large shrub and ground the stump.

03/03/2014

James is very professional. He is an arborist and knows where and how trees need to be cut. I can trust that his crew will do a good job and my trees will not be harmed. They also do a thorough clean up. I value my trees and am willing to pay his price, which is much less than the cost of replacing a 30 year old oak, which is priceless. He has trimmed trees at other houses I have owned.

Description of Work
trimmed 3 Oak trees

02/14/2014

I called several tree service firms to provide an estimate. James Baker returned my call promptly set up an a ppointment that afternoon. Came by, we walked the front and back yards, he understood we wanted to save as much tree as possible for shade. Discussed what would be cut, why, gave us an estimate that was in line with previous work. We decided what the heck, lets just call him back and have him do the work. He agreed to come the following Thur 2/13. Thursday, we look out the window about 8:30 AM, and are startled to see a guy hanging from the tree, they were already there and working away. Did not even know they were there. They were finished within an hour, all wood was picked up, ground up, and removed. Bill was exactly the amount plus tax. Highly recommend and will use again in the fiture.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

Thank you so very much for your review of our services!

09/05/2013

James Baker and his crew did a great job and I would use them again!

Description of Work
James Baker (owner) along with his crew came to my place and trimmed/pruned the large pecan tree in my front yard. I had called him because a large limb had fallen off, and I needed what was left of the branch to be trimmed appropriately. We also asked him to trim the trees along our fence line that were in our neighbors' yards but were leaning into our yard. James came over promptly to give us the estimate. He emailed it to me that night. I asked him to put us on his schedule. He did and he and his crew performed the job very well . They used a chipping machine on the limbs and removed all the debris.They left the property looking very nice. I would be happy to recommend this company to anyone and I will use their services again. The first time I used them was a year ago. The cut down a diseased tree from my back yard and ground down the stump. They did a beautiful job and were very reasonable.

05/01/2013

They are really good! It is family-operated business. The family has been doing tree service since 70's. Recently, the son has taken over a lot of the work. I have a beautiful oak tree in my front yard that a lot of people comment on. I do not really like very many people to work on it. They just do their work so clean and neat. They pick up every single thing. They seem to know what a tree needs. They are quick to show up, and they get everything done.

Description of Work
I used Baker Tree Service for tree service. They shaped my trees in the back, because I was getting so much shade that the sun could not penetrate.

Category tree service

The trees and shrubs around your home or business need seasonal care to stay healthy and continue to grow. At Baker Tree Service, in Irving, Texas, we are a full-service arborist, providing stump grinding, tree trimming and removal, pruning, and shaping. Founded in 1970, our company has an excellent reputation for ensuring that each job is done right the first time, and no mess is left behind.