BAKER TREE SERVICE

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2010

526 Campana CT

Irving, TX 75061

Baker Tree Service is a family-owned-and-operated, full-service tree care company. From tree trimming and removal to stump grinding, our company in Irving, Texas, offers 40 years of experience in tree care. North Texas is no stranger to heavy tree damage caused by strong winds, and when natural

04/12/2017

Robin J.

GREAT company. We have had James Baker and his crew out to our home several times now, both for regular trimming and care of our trees, as well as emergency calls following storms or ice. In every case, every time, the crew has been friendly and respectful, on time, and hardworking, and has left my lawn and the street outside my house perfectly clean. James has helped us keep the 100+ year old Elm tree in our front yard (which we love) healthy and growing despite a serious wound following an ice storm. Once, when we took down a medium sized tree, I asked James to leave me some of the wood for my fireplace. He not only left me a nice pile of wood, he cut it into fireplace sizes and had his crew stack it in my backyard for me. James is the owner and has always been present at every job they have done for me. James gives a free estimate for any work you need done. Everyone on our street uses this tree company, for good reason. Highly recommend this crew.

Description of Work
Tree maintenance and trimming, emergency removal of fallen tree, assistance with trees in power lines.

09/03/2016

Terry M.

08/04/2016

Tim N.

01/12/2016

Dixie D.

James did a great job of letting us know what needed to be done. He is an expert on trees and shared with us about how some trees had been pruned incorrectly by the prior owner. He and his team did a great job of cutting the trees back as agreed and getting in and out in less than a few hours. We priced out with two other company and he was signifciantly cheaper than one and even with the other. He was much more knowledgeable and professional than the equally priced competitor. Did a great job!

Description of Work
Removed limbs from around the house and one tree completely removed.

05/04/2015

Larry P.

The VERY best! From price to quality of work and professionalism, this company exceeded my expectations. James Baker is the owner and he is truly hands on and a pleasure to deal with. They have the experience and the equipment to do the job right, and James is there to oversee the details. Wow. I couldn't have been more impressed! He was flexible with his scheduling and on time. They did such a great job of cleaning up afterward and used a wood chipper. They even volunteered to take away 6 large grass bags full of grass and disposed of them for me at no charge and trimmed 2 crepe myrtle trees and didn't charge extra. A very friendly and honest company and James totally makes it happen. With their can-do attitude and the hard work they do for fair prices, I would be surprised if they can even keep up with the amount of business they must receive by just word of mouth. I would recommend this company to anyone that needs tree service. I wish them all of the best. By the way, I asked them where and how that I could give them a review. 5 stars.

Description of Work
Trimmed several low hanging branches from around the front of my house on 2 live oak trees

04/02/2015

Gloria W.

Description of Work
Remove tree & some crape myrtles

08/22/2014

Kathryn S.

James is great to work him. He's very professional and experienced. He came ready to do the work and completed it quickly. We will be calling him for all of our future tree needs!

Description of Work
They trimmed some small trees/shrubs for us and grinded a small tree stump.

07/03/2014

Rosemary M.

Description of Work
Trimed trees in front and back yards, cut off dead limbs and just made trees look better

04/22/2014

JOHN C.

He chipped the limb and did a good cleanup.

Description of Work
We had a tree limb start coming down after a storm in our driveway. James came out promptly and did some work so we could still get in and out of the garage. He arrived promptly he next afternoon and removed the limb and did other cleanup in the trees. he was very professional and efficient.

03/29/2014

Tim N.

James and his crew did an outstanding job in every respect. The trees look great.

Description of Work
James pruned a number of trees, removed mistletoe, removed a large shrub and ground the stump.

03/03/2014

Nancy L.

James is very professional. He is an arborist and knows where and how trees need to be cut. I can trust that his crew will do a good job and my trees will not be harmed. They also do a thorough clean up. I value my trees and am willing to pay his price, which is much less than the cost of replacing a 30 year old oak, which is priceless. He has trimmed trees at other houses I have owned.

Description of Work
trimmed 3 Oak trees

02/14/2014

Anne C.

I called several tree service firms to provide an estimate. James Baker returned my call promptly set up an a ppointment that afternoon. Came by, we walked the front and back yards, he understood we wanted to save as much tree as possible for shade. Discussed what would be cut, why, gave us an estimate that was in line with previous work. We decided what the heck, lets just call him back and have him do the work. He agreed to come the following Thur 2/13. Thursday, we look out the window about 8:30 AM, and are startled to see a guy hanging from the tree, they were already there and working away. Did not even know they were there. They were finished within an hour, all wood was picked up, ground up, and removed. Bill was exactly the amount plus tax. Highly recommend and will use again in the fiture.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

Thank you so very much for your review of our services!

09/05/2013

Diana P.

James Baker and his crew did a great job and I would use them again!

Description of Work
James Baker (owner) along with his crew came to my place and trimmed/pruned the large pecan tree in my front yard. I had called him because a large limb had fallen off, and I needed what was left of the branch to be trimmed appropriately. We also asked him to trim the trees along our fence line that were in our neighbors' yards but were leaning into our yard. James came over promptly to give us the estimate. He emailed it to me that night. I asked him to put us on his schedule. He did and he and his crew performed the job very well . They used a chipping machine on the limbs and removed all the debris.They left the property looking very nice. I would be happy to recommend this company to anyone and I will use their services again. The first time I used them was a year ago. The cut down a diseased tree from my back yard and ground down the stump. They did a beautiful job and were very reasonable.

05/01/2013

George Ann N.

They are really good! It is family-operated business. The family has been doing tree service since 70's. Recently, the son has taken over a lot of the work. I have a beautiful oak tree in my front yard that a lot of people comment on. I do not really like very many people to work on it. They just do their work so clean and neat. They pick up every single thing. They seem to know what a tree needs. They are quick to show up, and they get everything done.

Description of Work
I used Baker Tree Service for tree service. They shaped my trees in the back, because I was getting so much shade that the sun could not penetrate.

04/11/2012

Pamy J P.

James and his cew arrived as scheduled and got the tree cleared out asap. They also removed another hanging branch at no charge. great service!!!

Description of Work
due to strong winds a dead tree fell in my backyard. It fell into another tree, not causing any property damage.

08/27/2010

BEN S.

Everything was arranged by phone. Unfortunately I did not get to meet the crew as they were already finished and cleaned up by the time I arrived. And by cleaned up I mean the roof was swept clean and there wasn't a single leaf or pile of sawdust anywhere in the yard or in the street. You would not have known that two trees where cut down just hours before except for where the stumps have been cleanly grinded away. I have put Baker Tree Service into my contact list and plan to call them first whenever I need tree service.

Description of Work
Cut down two large oak trees and trim other trees away from house.

Canales' Landscape & Tree Services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in landscaping and tree services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Felix Tree Service and Landscaping LLC

Tree removal only. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We have provided services to the University of Dallas for the past 4 years. Our mission is to provide our customers with professional tree service, landscaping and masonry that is functional, beautiful and affordable. Customer service is at the epicenter of everything we do and guarantee to meet or exceed your expectations with projects large and small. We look forward to earning your business and please call for a free estimate today!

Campos Tree Service

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Offers by Campos Tree Service on Angi

The trees and shrubs around your home or business need seasonal care to stay healthy and continue to grow. At Baker Tree Service, in Irving, Texas, we are a full-service arborist, providing stump grinding, tree trimming and removal, pruning, and shaping. Founded in 1970, our company has an excellent reputation for ensuring that each job is done right the first time, and no mess is left behind.