ATM Painting

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2011

1825 Anderson St

Irving, TX 75062

Thank you for considering Super Service Award winning ATM Painting, where no job is too big or too small and the project is not complete until my clients are satisfied. super service award's 2014' 2015' 2016' 2017' 2018' 2019' 2020'

08/24/2022

Cindy H.

Thomas repainted my laundry room cabinets and they look amazing! As usual Thomas was meticulous with his prep work, painting, finishing, and neatness. He is a true experienced professional that I can always count on to do an excellent job for all my painting projects.

Description of Work
cabinet painting

06/12/2022

Julie B.

Excellent work and even filled in nicks and dings on door frames. Nice double coat on doors.

Description of Work
interior painting of rooms and doors

Category interior painters

Wonderful client. Always a pleasure to help with this client's painting needs. Thanks for the work.

08/26/2021

Jason A.

Thomas did a great job! Very thorough and great attention to detail. Appreciate him taking his time to do a quality job

Description of Work
repairs and painting

Category house painters

Thanks to this client for the work and fantastic review. It was a pleasure working for this client.

07/16/2021

Rose Marie S.

Second time for my husband & I to use Thomas and second time his business gets a 5 star review! Thomas is thorough with the prep work, no cutting corners with him. Thomas and his worker Michael were very professional, kept thing tidy & cleaned up well. Texture looks great along with paint job!

Description of Work
texture and painting

Category interior painters

Thanks to this client for the work and fantastic review

07/08/2021

Mary W.

This what is the second job Thomas and Michael did for me, and I would hire them again without a second thought. They were prompt, honest, left the workplace clean, and the job was fairly priced. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
exterior carpentry and painting

Category house painters

Always a pleasure to work for this client. Thanks for the work and fantastic review.

07/03/2021

Candice T.

Excellent work. Efficiently and high quality work.

Description of Work
interior painting

06/17/2021

Andrea K.

Thomas with ATM painting is extremely thorough, reliable and professional. Thomas is very talented and can handle difficult painting prep—I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

06/09/2021

Hellen C.

It went well but took longer than predicted . I was impressed with how they cleaned up at the end of day and how punctual they were . The job was well done . I would use them again .

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

nice client to work with. The job did take two days over the two week estimate. Thanks to this client for the good review.

06/09/2021

Michelle M.

It went great! He is very professional and does a great job. He was able to match one of our walls with the neighboring wall that looks exactly the same. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
bathroom walls, cabinets, other walls in house, exterior front door

Category contractors, interior painters, cabinet refacing

05/26/2021

Gene K.

Thomas at ATM painting did an excellent job at my house. He definitely cared for my house like it was his own. He's a courteous guy, communicates well, shows up on time and does what he says he's going to do. I'd highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Painting of stair risers, drywall repair

Category drywall, interior painters

04/30/2021

Cheryl T.

Thomas and Michael did a superb job. They arrived on time, were courteous and did everything we asked. Their workmanship was beyond what we could have asked for. We plan to hire them again to redo our kitchen cabinets. Thank you gentlemen!!

Description of Work
Baseboards, doors, and trim, touch-up on walls/ceilings

Category contractors, interior painters

04/20/2021

Adam S.

Thomas offered a very fair price, showed up on time, and did a great job. Couldn’t ask for more. Recommend for your job as well.

Description of Work
Fence and deck staining

Category fencing, deck cleaning

Thanks for the work and fantastic review. Very friendly client.

04/16/2021

Kathy E.

The team was very courteous and professional. They arrived on time. They took precautions to make sure that the furniture was protected and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category drywall, deck cleaning, interior painters

Pleasure to work with and thanks to this client for the work and fantastic review.

04/02/2021

Rachelle C.

ATM did an excellent job. We are thrilled with the way our master bath looks. Highly recommend this team !!!

Description of Work
interior painting

03/25/2021

Judith B.

We couldn’t have asked for a better result! Thomas and Michael were attentive to our requests, very patience and courteous, and did a perfect painting job! This is the second painting job we’ve hired ATM Painting and It won’t be the last!

Description of Work
Painting a bathroom walls and ceiling and painting stripes on a second bathroom.

03/23/2021

Cindy H.

Extremely satisfied with the painting process from start to finish

Description of Work
interior painting

01/28/2021

Melanie B.

It was fantastic! Highly recommend. I will be hiring again when we paint upstairs. If you want your paint done perfectly, hire these wonderful guys! Great customer service as well!

Description of Work
Trim work and cabinets painted

Category contractors, interior painters, cabinet refacing

12/23/2020

Kathryn B.

again - NO SUBCONTRACTORS, and it makes all the difference in the world! thomas quotes the job, and then he is on the job the whole time, so there is no missed communication or confusion. thomas and helper did their usual thorough and conscientious work. they stripped the wrought iron all the way down to the metal, then primed and applied two coats of enamel - allowing at least a day of dry time between each step. these guys actually do it right, and so few painters are willing to do that these days. in the end the job took less time than expected, so he actually REDUCED THE PRICE. you simply cant beat these painters, they are the best!

Description of Work
re-do of wrought iron section of my fence where paint was peeling

Category fencing, house painters, driveway gates

12/04/2020

Carol M.

I am extremely satisfied with the work completed. Thomas submitted a detailed estimate of each task & labor, breaking out the cost for each in his bid. I knew by his estimate he knew exactly what I wanted done.. They spent an entire day power washing the entire house & fence. Just power washing made it look better. They were extremely detail oriented in preparation & the painting. I work from home now, so I was home during the project. I saw how detailed they were with the caulking in prep to paint and the actual painting. Very impressive. They were respectful of my property and cleaned up as if they were never here. I’m satisfied that I received outstanding value for the price I paid for the project. I highly recommend ATM Painting.

Description of Work
Re-caulk & re-paint exterior windows, trim, garage door & eves. Re-stain wood fencing around the yard.

Category fencing, pressure washing, house painters

11/17/2020

Martyne B.

This is the second time using ATM Painting and they did not disappoint. Thomas, the owner is a professional; knows his craft and takes pride in providing quality work. Great attention to detail and follow-through. He and his assistant, Michael were always prompt, dependable and kept to a schedule. The workspace was tidy and they took great effort to keep the dust to a minimum. They are a pleasure to work with and I will use them again!

Description of Work
interior painting, dry wall repair

10/25/2020

Kathryn W.

Excellent work replacing and repairing damaged wood before caulking, priming and painting. Protected brick, landscaping, windows, etc from paint and performed daily cleanup. Very pleased with work performed and would hire again!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting and Repair on Two story home

Category house painters

Wonderful clients. Thanks for the work and the fantastic review.

10/02/2020

Kathryn B.

I couldn't be happier! NO SUBCONTRACTORS WITH THESE GUYS!!! Thomas does the quote and is there on the job the whole time. The work is neat and tidy and they use plenty of stain. They are courteous, punctual, and the clean up is excellent. Another Angie's List provider quoted this job at $3250. ATM Painting did a great job for $1973!!! Just plan ahead because they stay busy!

Description of Work
stain street side fence front and back, stain back fence one side, 2 coats on newly replaced fence top railing, and stain gate. repair two areas of fascia trim on house where squirrel chewed by replacing with hardy board, caulking and painting.

Category house painters

Wonderful client to work for and thanks for the fantastic review.

09/23/2020

Kathy H.

Very well. Reliable, knowledgeable, punctual. Quality of workmanship very good.

Description of Work
drywall repairs carpentry and painting

Category contractors, drywall, house painters, interior painters

Thanks to this client for the work and fantastic review. Look forward to helping with her future painting needs should she contact us again.

09/18/2020

William Z.

Well Small gap in expectations as some drawers didn’t end up painted. I should have checked more Throughout the process rather than at the end to address this gap. Had to DIY it on my own afterwards.

Description of Work
cabinets refinishing

Category interior painters

Great client to work with, but unfortunate that he waited till we were finished to mention that there were 3 drawers in an older existing cabinet that he wanted prep, primed, and two coats of paint. I offered to come back another day and take care of these items and he said that he guessed that he would DIY. We did miss cleaning one glass door which I also offered to come back and clean. he said he would take care of it. I then explained the best way to clean. he said he would try my suggestion. i would be happy to help with their future needs should they call upon our services. thanks to this client for the work and great review.

09/05/2020

Andrew B.

Wow what great results! Thomas and Micheal have now done two outstanding jobs for us. They restored the interior and exterior of our 1950s home to like new condition and helped us have a quick sale. On our new home they helped us customize and update several things including paint and new door. At every step ATM was reasonable, professional and cleaned up great! Couldn't be happier and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior Repair / Some Carpentry

Category drywall, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

RR painting Remodeling

Dirt Defense

Dirt Defense Pressure Washing started only as a side hobby has grown into a professional commercial and residential pressure washing company. We pride ourselves on high quality work, and excellent customer service! We serve the nearby DFW community with pride! Text (972)-897-5835 to get your Pressure washing projected started today! Our Specialities: Driveways Concrete Sidewalk Fencing Patio and Deck Machinery Contact for More! Competitive Pricing and High Quality Work Owner-operated and looking to grow.

Nortex Fence & Patio

Nortex Fence & Patio offers free estimates! We build custom, quality fences, decks, arbors, patio covers, driveway gates, retaining walls, stamped concrete, and more. We offer competitive prices while still using top quality material, and highly skilled, experienced, and knowledgable builders. Nortex strives to build relationships with our valued customers, and your feedback is so very appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to tell us how we are serving you! We serve all of North Dallas! Free estimates!

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal

Interior & exterior painting, drywall repair, acoustic removal, texturing, exterior wood replacement, cabinet refinishing, deck & fence re staining.

NONE