AJL Remodeling & Construction

720 Brookhaven Dr

Irving, TX 75061

09/26/2017

Linda W.

I contacted the contractors and asked him to refund at least part of the money. He said he would but he didn't. Do not hire this man! they will ripped you off.

Description of Work
They came in and painted part of the house. They took my $3000.00 and they left the work and never came back to finish it and never correct it. They left paint running down all the walls in the living room and it dried and they wouldn't come back and even correct it. They painted only part of the way up the walls and did not do any trim out. Again, they left with my money and never completed the job.

Category remodeling

09/08/2015

William A.

Description of Work
We have used him several times. Most recently, he installed landscape lighting and painted the house interior and exterior. We trust Abe so much, we leave him in the house unattended.

Category handyman service

08/18/2011

William A.

They were punctual for the job and seemed very pleasant. They were well organized and did a quality job. They cleaned the place so well, that it seems they never did any work. They were not the cheapest, but I got what I wanted. I liked their services and will use the same in future.

Description of Work
I used the services of AJL Remodeling & Construction for painting, installed storm doors, pressure washed and sealed the backside patio. They also replaced light fixtures, painted a rod iron fence, installed hardwood flooring and did a kitchen tile, 5 weeks ago.

Category electrician, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, pressure washing, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

01/20/2011

Jill G.

I called Mr. Lopez and he came over right away to give me an estimate. He was honest about when he could get to my job as he had other jobs pending as well. I told him I would really like the range put in before Christmas so that I could do some cooking over the Holidays. He made a point of working me in even though he had a busy schedule. He is currently in the middle of putting in a counter top and sink etc. This project is incomplete. He came over and put in range in one day. He works fast and seems to have a lot of experience.

Description of Work
Mr. Lopez took out my old built in stove and oven and installed a new range top stove. He also built a shelf where the old oven was. He was on time and did a great job. The price was reasonable for the work that he did. I am using him for other projects around my house which are currently not complete.

Category handyman service

08/10/2010

William A.

He is very honest and trustworthy. He is a neat and clean worker. I can leave a key for him if I will not be home when work needs done. He is a Christian man and involved in the church, he is just a wonderful guy. He is pretty busy, so sometimes there is a small wait between scheduling and him coming out, but he always advises of his schedule ahead of time.

Description of Work
He has been our handyman for 25 years. He has done work at 2 different homes I have lived in. He has done painting, tile work, hung ceiling fans, assembled furniture. He even came on Thanksgiving one year when my garbage disposal quit working. He also done a lot of exterior work for me including: painting, landscaping, fencing, and hedge trimming. He also built a brick deck in the front and a flagstone deck in the back. He also installed lighting for me.

Category ceramic tile, fencing, handyman service, lighting, ceiling fans, house painters, interior painters, hardscaping

The Fine Touch

finetouch.painting@yahoo.com Signature Paint We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Phillips Home Improvements

18 MONTHS FINANCING AVAILABLE - NO INTEREST - NO PAYMENTS (Request Quote for details) Over 25 Years Family Owned and Operated in North Texas! Voted TOP 10 in Texas 2021 by Qualified Remodeler and Guild Quality for Customer Satisfaction. Call Today. Free Estimate. Free In-Home Consultation. Our Project Consultants will love to show you the difference that Phillips truly makes on your needed home improvements. Financing is available. We Thank You for choosing our services!

Offers by Phillips Home Improvements on Angi
    ENCORE PAINTING LLC

FAMILY OWNER-OPERATED. WE ARE A RESIDENTIAL ONLY PAINTING COMPANY LOCALLY OWNED IN COLLIN COUNTY. WE OFFER A PROFESSIONAL PAINTING SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE. OUR MOTTO IS "TREAT EVERYONE THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED" PLEASE CALL US FOR YOUR FREE PROFESSIONAL ESTIMATE TODAY.