Angie's List is now Angi.Ā Learn more

ARK PLUMBING

Founded 2001 ā€¢ With Angi since March 2009

333 INDIAN CREEK RD

Ingram, TX 78025

We are a family owned and operated company. When you call us you will be sure to get the same plumber each time. Linda Pearson owns the company and helps her son Danny Pearson the Master plumber in the field and Danny's wife Lori also assist Danny in the field as well. We do primarily residential service work including sewer drain cleaning, electric water heaters, and salt less water softeners. We also specialize in servicing manufactured homes, and mobile homes....

06/08/2016

Daniel S.

I live out of state and he has been very responsive whenever I have called for help. It seems like I am always in a panic because I cannot get to the house to look at it myself and it has been a lifesaver that Ark Plumbing has came to my rescue so many times. The first time I used them was a few years ago when freezing temperatures caused a water line to break under my house, I called him and he was able to come out and repair the damage in very short order, this could have been a disaster for me since I rent the house out for vacation rentals. He charged a very modest price and I was very happy with their service. The second time I used them was when our water line feed to our house was developing leaks and I happened to be there so I had dug down to repair the leak but could never manage to get the leak completely stopped, I called Ark Plumbing, they came right out that day and had better repair materials than I was able to find at the hardware store and managed to get the leak fixed, again the charge was fair and I was very happy with their work. Yesterday I heard from our housekeepers that there is water in the front yard, which tells me I have another leak. I called Ark Plumbing and somehow they managed to come out that day and at least get the water cut off to avoid more flooding and they offered a good plan to replace the bad water line. Again they went out of their way, worked late in order to make sure I was taken care of and sincerely appreciate that effort.

Description of Work
Danny has came out to my house in Hunt on several occasions when I had emergency situations with plumbing leaks, he has done excellent work every time and has gone out of his way to make sure I was taken care of.

01/12/2016

Bob S.

Arrived on time with an assistant, both removed their shoes to save my carpet. I like. We discussed problem until they understood then went to work. Fixing the faucets was not simple and required approx. three hours work. They remained cheerful (while I would have been frustrated and cussing!) They cleaned up, took away the old parts, gave me their bill and explained the warranty. This experience was very pleasant and I would highly recommend Ark Plumbing for any homeowner's plumbing needs. Bob Shipman - Hunt, TX

Description of Work
Stopped dripping faucets in two bathtubs.Arrived on time

12/18/2014

Marylin D.

Description of Work
Rebuilt 25 year old kitchen sink plumbing and leaky outdoor spigot. |Work required turning off water to the entire house. They worked swiftly and caused no inconvenience. |

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

09/15/2014

Nell S.

Very well. He was thorough. He did it quickly, used good materials, and was very polite and cleaned up after himself. He was a professional. He came out about 16 miles and only charged me $17 for the travel fee.

Description of Work
He fixed a leak in my plumbing at the hydrant.

06/03/2014

Margie M.

I will always call Ark Plumbing when we need someone, I know we can count on him being honest and doing the work right, never leaves a mess. I know he will use the right parts and you can trust him.

Description of Work
Removed old disposal and installed new one. Cleaned up and left all the area very clean. We called him and he was able to come the very next day to install our new disposal! He had what we wanted in stock, no waiting, we were so glad not to have to wait. We have used him before and he is always very friendly and nice and honest about what we need.

06/03/2014

Paula R.

Danny has taken over Ark Plumbing after the death of his father a couple of years ago. His mother currently assists, and they make a great team. We liked the personalized service that comes with a small company, and have had no issues with any and all work done. We will be calling Ark when the need arrives for plumbing services.

Description of Work
We used Danny for replacement of all new faucets, as well as a water filter installation.

11/13/2012

Beth W.

Description of Work
I had a water line for my refrigerator installed. He was very professional and prompt. He looked at my water heater and recommend I lower the temp not just to save money, but for safety. I just bought the house and the house inspector failed to mention this. I would definitely use them again.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

03/02/2009

Margie M.

I was washing and noticed the hallway flooded. We had to call someone because our sewer had stopped up, our commode in one bathroom had overflowed into the hallway and was getting into our master bedroom. We called our regular plumber who recommended Ark and they came to our rescue. We were very pleased. This was November 2007 and we have not had a problem since.

Description of Work
They came out late in the evening and unstopped our stopped up sewer and dried the bathroom and hallway. Later they came back out, took both commodes off the bases, cleaned them and refitted them with new insides. They did this with us having one bathroom to use at all times. They did a lot of work for what I think what was a very fair price.

Category sewer cleaning

Aqua-Man Water Conditioning

Call now at (830) 816-2290! šŸ†šŸ†šŸ† Voted Best of the Best the last 16 years by the readers of the Boerne Star.šŸ†šŸ†šŸ† šŸ‘‰ Family owned and operated serving the Hill Country for over 20 years, sourcing only American made parts and equipment. šŸ‘‰ Work closely with numerous custom home builders in the hill country providing custom water treatment systems treating well and city water. šŸ‘‰ Rural water specialist capable of treating the most difficult of Hill Country water issues. šŸ‘‰ Licensed and factory trained personnel providing exceptional experience and professionalism before and after the sale. šŸ‘‰ 24 hour emergency service so we are always one call away if needed. šŸ‘‰ The highest quality equipment available for sale or lease. šŸ‘‰ Let Aqua-Man improve your home's water quality! šŸ‘‰ Call us now for a free water analysis at 830-816-2290. Ā ā€¦

Residential plumbing, water heaters, salt free water Softener, sewer and drain cleaning

gas work