Angie's List is now Angi.Β Learn more

ARK PLUMBING

Founded 2001 β€’ With Angi since March 2009

We are a family owned and operated company. When you call us you will be sure to get the same plumber each time. Linda Pearson owns the company and helps her son Danny Pearson the Master plumber in the field and Danny's wife Lori also assist Danny in the field as well. We do primarily residential service work including sewer drain cleaning, electric water heaters, and salt less water softeners. We also specialize in servicing manufactured homes, and mobile homes....

Aqua-Man Water Conditioning

Aqua-Man Water Conditioning

Call now at (830) 816-2290! πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Voted Best of the Best the last 16 years by the readers of the Boerne Star.πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† πŸ‘‰ Family owned and operated serving the Hill Country for over 20 years, sourcing only American made parts and equipment. πŸ‘‰ Work closely with numerous custom home builders in the hill country providing custom water treatment systems treating well and city water. πŸ‘‰ Rural water specialist capable of treating the most difficult of Hill Country water issues. πŸ‘‰ Licensed and factory trained personnel providing exceptional experience and professionalism before and after the sale. πŸ‘‰ 24 hour emergency service so we are always one call away if needed. πŸ‘‰ The highest quality equipment available for sale or lease. πŸ‘‰ Let Aqua-Man improve your home's water quality! πŸ‘‰ Call us now for a free water analysis at 830-816-2290.

06/08/2016

Β I live out of state and he has been very responsive whenever I have called for help. It seems like I am always in a panic because I cannot get to the house to look at it myself and it has been a lifesaver that Ark Plumbing has came to my rescue so many times.Β  The first time I used them was a few years ago when freezing temperatures caused a water line to break under my house, I called him and he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Danny has came out to my house in Hunt on several occasions when I had emergency situations with plumbing leaks, he has done excellent work every time and has gone out of his way to make sure I was taken care of.Β

01/12/2016

Arrived on time with an assistant, both removed their shoes to save my carpet. I like. We discussed problem until they understood then went to work. Fixing the faucets was not simple and required approx. three hours work. They remained cheerful (while I would have been frustrated and cussing!) They cleaned up, took away the old parts, gave me their bill and explained the warranty. This experience ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stopped dripping faucets in two bathtubs.Arrived on time

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt 25 year old kitchen sink plumbing and leaky outdoor spigot. |Work required turning off water to the entire house. They worked swiftly and caused no inconvenience. |

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

09/15/2014

Very well. He was thorough. He did it quickly, used good materials, and was very polite and cleaned up after himself. He was a professional. He came out about 16 miles and only charged me $17 for the travel fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed a leak in my plumbing at the hydrant.

06/03/2014

I will always call Ark Plumbing when we need someone, I know we can count on him being honest and doing the work right, never leaves a mess. I know he will use the right parts and you can trust him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old disposal and installed new one. Cleaned up and left all the area very clean. We called him and he was able to come the very next day to install our new disposal! He had what we wanted in stock, no waiting, we were so glad not to have to wait. We have used him before and he is always very friendly and nice and honest about what we need.

CATEGORY plumbing

Residential plumbing, water heaters, salt free water Softener, sewer and drain cleaning

gas work