S.W.A.T. Steam Cleaning

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2012

S.W.A.T. Steam Cleaning is a local family owned and operated company providing excellent steam cleaning services! We take pride in making sure our customers are extremely satisfied with our work and will never use another steam cleaning company other than us! We provide affordable and professional service....

Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Texas

Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer drying cycles resulting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering and installing dryer vent lines. It’s all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision… download our Dryer Fire Warning Signs brochure (PDF below).

Offers by Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Texas on Angi
Texas Comfort Air

Proudly based in Coupland, Texas Comfort Air is a full-service HVAC contractor offering a broad range of residential and light commercial HVAC services. When you need a heating and air conditioning contractor, we have the tools and experience needed to get the job done. You can depend on us to deliver excellence.

Offers by Texas Comfort Air on Angi
Peace Frog Specialty Cleaning

Peace Frog Specialty Cleaning is a 5-star, Earth-friendly, full service carpet cleaning company. We specialize in deep steam carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning, pet odor removal, wood floor cleaning, pressure washing and dryer vent fire prevention maintenance. We aim to make your service experience remarkable.

Offers by Peace Frog Specialty Cleaning	 on Angi

04/28/2018

My house used to be a rental, so the carpet was a mess. I hired SWAT based on Angie list reviews and was not disappointed. Roger showed up at the correct time and did a really good job at cleaning my carpet (5 rooms and a stairwell). Way better results than I expected. I'm very sensitive to chemical fumes and I was happy it didn't leave my house smelling like chemicals. All the stains are also gon...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for 5 rooms and stairwell and dryer vent cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,dryer vent cleaning

05/11/2017

Honest and punctual! I was shopping for a carpet cleaning company for a home I'm selling. I had two other companies quote me $189.99 and $205.00. Roger gave me a bid around the same price, but then he told me about a coupon he was running on angies list. He didn't have to do that,but it highlighted his integrity and honesty. Its hard to find a company that puts people before profits,but I highly r...

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

03/24/2017

Roger was professional, polite, considerate, and made my carpet look new again. I highly recommend him and plan to use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I had the hallway and 3 bedrooms steam cleaned. He treated a couple of stains that I thought would never come out.

03/13/2017

I honestly didn't think the carpets could look as good as they do. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

11/10/2016

I have used them several times. Professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

2014 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER. S.W.A.T. Steam Cleaning specializes in pet odor removal and stain protection. Air Duct Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Vehicle Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning & Sealing, Rug Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Carpet Repair and Installation! No job too small or too big! 24hr Water Restoration Service

Power washing