S.W.A.T. Steam Cleaning

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2012

441 Little Lake Road

Hutto, TX 78634

S.W.A.T. Steam Cleaning is a local family owned and operated company providing excellent steam cleaning services! We take pride in making sure our customers are extremely satisfied with our work and will never use another steam cleaning company other than us! We provide affordable and professional service....

04/28/2018

Lee T.

My house used to be a rental, so the carpet was a mess. I hired SWAT based on Angie list reviews and was not disappointed. Roger showed up at the correct time and did a really good job at cleaning my carpet (5 rooms and a stairwell). Way better results than I expected. I'm very sensitive to chemical fumes and I was happy it didn't leave my house smelling like chemicals. All the stains are also gone. The dryer vent cleaning was done by an industrial vacuum mounted in his van. Roger showed me what he collected and it was pretty crazy. The dryer is happy now.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for 5 rooms and stairwell and dryer vent cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,dryer vent cleaning

05/11/2017

Carrie L.

Honest and punctual! I was shopping for a carpet cleaning company for a home I'm selling. I had two other companies quote me $189.99 and $205.00. Roger gave me a bid around the same price, but then he told me about a coupon he was running on angies list. He didn't have to do that,but it highlighted his integrity and honesty. Its hard to find a company that puts people before profits,but I highly recommend hiring Roger because you will get just that. Best service from a provider I have ever had! The cool thing was that I was reminded of my appointment the day before, notified of his arrival and departure the next day. It came in as a text notification the same as the airlines use to remind you of a flight. Very innovative and helpful! My total cost was $124.00 and the carpets look brand new. Thank S.W.A.T, Roger and the entire team.

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

03/24/2017

Dena B.

Roger was professional, polite, considerate, and made my carpet look new again. I highly recommend him and plan to use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I had the hallway and 3 bedrooms steam cleaned. He treated a couple of stains that I thought would never come out.

03/13/2017

Amy B.

I honestly didn't think the carpets could look as good as they do. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

11/10/2016

Jeni B.

I have used them several times. Professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

11/10/2016

Dandan W.

I am a bit disappointed by Roger's service today. i used other companies to clean the carpet before and always very satisfied. This time I saw SWAT coupon and great ratings, and was thinking maybe to save some money. I am so wrong....I would never ever use this company again, even if it is cheap. The previous carpet cleaning company staff moved bedside tables every time without me even asking, so I assume SWAT would do the same. But Roger, the owner and also the service man, did not move any bedside tables. After he finished the cleaning, he quickly showed me the spots that I told him to pay attention to. When I checked his work at other areas, he already packed up all of stuff and went out of door. Other cleaning companies' staff would ask me to check all of areas before they pack up cleaning machines, to make sure that I am happy with their service. When I found there was an area between bed and bedside table that need to be cleaned, Roger refused. He said I did not tell him beforehand that that area needed to be cleaned and plus he already packed up all of cleaning stuff. Well, I definitely will not use this company again, as this is the company that does not really care if clients are happy with their services or not. They only care to get the job done as quickly as possible.

Description of Work
5 room carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

I pointed out all of the spots that did not come up prior to wrapping up. Those spots would not have come up even if I had tried again. I cleaned them as best as i could. I took my time completing the job, your scheduled appointment was between 9-10am, I arrived before 10am and completed the job at 11:38am. We have time stamps on every detail of the job from "start" to "finish" with emails and text messages to sent to you. I also moved furniture and your children's items off of the carpeted area to be cleaned without your asking. I moved items into your restroom as well on my own to help you. You specifically asked for other furniture pieces to be moved but failed to mention the one item (beside table) that you wanted moved. We will always clean around any furniture left in place as all items should be removed before our arrival. Had you mentioned this item prior to cleaning it would have been moved but in this case I had completed the job and need to move on to my next scheduled job. I do take pride in my work and will accommodate any specific request that I am made aware of. It is unfortunate that you feel I did not meet your expectations. Roger Soto, Owner at S.[Member Information Removed].A.T. Steam Cleaning 2015 Super Service Award Winner

10/24/2016

Sally B.

I cannot say enough for them. They are absolutely fantastic, They are considerate, helpful, fast response. They came out quickly even though I didn't give them much time. I like them so much that I have referred them to someone else and they have used them also. I had a friend over for a 5 year old birthday party and there was chocolate ice cream and strawberry topping ground into the carpet. In the other room, we had cat spit up on the floor with that red cat food dye and they got every thing out of the carpet. It looked like brand new. The workers were polite, courteous and professional. They couldn't have done anything better.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in 3 rooms.

06/30/2016

Sally B.

I asked for Roger and they used him. He was friendly and courteous. I had ground in stains and Roger was able to get them out in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpet.

02/15/2016

Steve B.

Roger did an outstanding job on cleaning our carpets, rugs and chairs. He was on-time, courteous and very good at what he does. There is no doubt that S.W.A.T will get our carpet cleaning business in the future and we'd high recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Cleaned two bedroom carpets, two area rugs, 4 kitchen chairs.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

02/09/2016

Brian S.

Its was great. Got out all of the spots and smells!!!

Description of Work
Cleaned Three Carpers

Devoted Dryer Vent Cleaning

I specialize in cleaning dryer vents and dryers. I am devoted to keeping you safe from fire hazards. I am quick, honest, and respectful. I have been cleaning vents for about a year. I own the business and am eager to server you. Hope to see you soon! -Andrew

Offers by Devoted Dryer Vent Cleaning on Angi
    Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Texas

Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer drying cycles resulting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering and installing dryer vent lines. It’s all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision… download our Dryer Fire Warning Signs brochure (PDF below).

Offers by Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Texas on Angi
    Texas Comfort Air

Proudly based in Coupland, Texas Comfort Air is a full-service HVAC contractor offering a broad range of residential and light commercial HVAC services. When you need a heating and air conditioning contractor, we have the tools and experience needed to get the job done. You can depend on us to deliver excellence.

Offers by Texas Comfort Air on Angi

2014 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER. S.W.A.T. Steam Cleaning specializes in pet odor removal and stain protection. Air Duct Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Vehicle Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning & Sealing, Rug Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Carpet Repair and Installation! No job too small or too big! 24hr Water Restoration Service

Power washing