Securimax Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2010

310 Farley St

Hutto, TX 78634

Securimax is an authiorized GE dealer. We sell service and install GE wireless alarms to homes and small businesses. We offer FREE* equipment and FREE* installation. We have affordable 24/7 monitoring for Fire, Police and EMS emergencies. *standard monitoring agreement required WAC....

11/24/2020

GABRIEL D.

I hired this company to install at my home security cameras, the Sales Manager ROEL ZAMBRANO, told me 3-4 the job will be done. They (2 persons) were at mi home fore 5 hrs. ! one of them with oust face mask, wearing only a rug like bandana. The door bell is really blurry, the Driveway camera didn't work the motion sensor. I tried to do some inspection with Mr. Zambrano, I texted him on Sunday 11/22, asking for an inspection on Monday 11/23 morning, he didn't response until Monday 11/23 @ 11:22 A.M. and he said I available at 1:00 P.m. I called him and no response. I texted again asking for appoint for Wed. 11/25 morning (is the only time that Im available), he responded that he is available only at 1:00 P.M., unfortunately Im not available at that time (1:00 P.M.). I texted that Im not available at 1:00 P.M., Now 5 hrs. later no response.

Description of Work
security cameras installed

Category home security systems

11/25/2020 Mr. [Member Name Removed] D. We are certainly sorry to hear about your experience with our staff. It is our mission to provide outstanding service and it seems we have dropped the ball. Let me take this opportunity to personally apologize for our initial impression. I understand we have already completed a service call to rectify each issue and I assure you we will earn your respect and business from this time forward. If you have any other issues please do not hesitate to call our office immediately Jack Grimm President Securimax

08/21/2015

Maurie G.

I had many companies approach me as we were building in a new subdivision. The Securimax team is professional, friendly and not overly aggressive to get a sale. They were able to install the same day and Jack even came to check on everything once it was complete to make sure we understood everything and were able to use the system with ease. The installer was fantastic, quick, quiet and then explained the entire system. Great team, great customer service, and great product! I love that I can access my system from anywhere using the app. Their system offerings cover everything from your basic security to more elaborate, interactive systems, which all can be accessed remotely. Their prices are extremely competitive and I'm really loving my new system. Another perk that I really love about them is that they are a local company, so anytime I have a question, I am able to call one of them directly and not have to pass through multiple people to get my questions answered. I would recommend SecuriMax to anyone looking to find a great system with a wide range of security options.

Description of Work
Installed our new Security System, discussed the system and showed us how to use the system.

04/06/2015

Randy M.

My new house had a pre-installed security system and Jack told us that the Securimax cellular system could be integrated with the existing wiring in the house. The installer came out the same day, and had my new security system installed and working in a little more than an hour. He showed us how to operate the system, as well as ensured that the monitoring company had things set up properly. We were informed that many other options are available and can be controlled remotely with available end devices (i.e. garage door control, thermostat control, light control, etc.). Securimax did a superb job with the installation - Jack even came by a couple of weeks afterward to make sure everything was working properly, and that we didn't have any questions. I would recommend Securimax to anybody else who is considering a home security system.

Description of Work
Installed a cellular security system in my new home

04/22/2014

Mark J.

Description of Work
Came to my house to talk about offers and products. Got installed the following morning. Amazing fast a great experience

01/29/2014

Hattie D.

They were very professional and worked with me to do this on my time frame.

Description of Work
Installed security system, checked all contact points.

07/01/2012

Todd G.

I had been thinking about upgrading our old security system for several months when Jack from Securimax stopped by to discuss his company. He looked at our old system and gave me his recommendations on what parts of it could be still used and what equipment should be replaced. He was very clear on what the up-front costs would be for the different options available and how much the monitoring would cost each month. Once I decided to make the upgrade, we set up a time for Jack's installers to install the new equipment. They showed up when they said they would and the job took about 90 minutes, just as promised. The installers made sure everything worked and showed me how to use the new control panel. Jack stopped by later that evening to make sure everything was working and to see if we were satisfied. There are a lot of security companies out there, but I would definitely recommend Securimax to anyone looking for a new alarm system or to upgrade an older one. It is a small, family owned business that takes customer service very seriously. Jack, the owner, is very knowledgeable about the security business and was very up-front and honest throughout the whole process.

Description of Work
Upgrade of existing residential security system.

02/11/2012

Kathleen M.

He was very sincere during the interaction. Despite the fact that he somewhat caught me off guard and was persistent, everything turned out very well and I'm happy with the outcome. The technician who installed the unit, Josh, was phenomenal. He explained everything that was going on and set up reasonable expectations. He even called the security company and made sure everything was ready to go.

Description of Work
We bought an alarm system from him and he provided the technician, who installed it.

09/29/2011

Lynne D.

My overall experience with this company was A+ in all categories.

Description of Work
When Securimax activated my home alarm system, they had to do additional work to update my system in our recently purchased, 15 year old home. They were punctual, great customer service, and very fairly priced for the work they did. Anytime I have called with a question about my alarm, I immediately get to talk to a service agent and my questions are answered to my satisfaction to help me with the service they are providing. I highly recomment them for their punctuality, customer service, price and the quality of the alarm system they install. Thank you, Securimax ! I can now feel safe in my two-story home at night when my husband is out of town working. And, I can feel confident that while I'm away from home, Securimax Security Monitoring is assuring my home is safe from theft or fire. Thank you so much.

Dyezz Surveillance and Security Inc Locally Owned

We provide PROFESSIONAL Sales, Service and Instillation of Alarm Systems, Smoke Detectors, Security Cameras and more, NO CONTRACT Alarm Monitoring, LIFE TIME WARRANTYS, and State of the Art Equipment. Contact us for your FREE On Site estimate with our Local Design Specialist. License: #B11530(Public safety) & #ACR-2713(Fire).

Abacus Plumbing Air Conditioning & Electrical Austin

Abacus Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Electrical provides high-quality residential repairs, installation and maintenance for all your home's needs. Abacus has been serving Texas since 2003, is accredited by the BBB, licensed, insured and all technicians must pass a rigorous background check, drug screening and maintain a high customer service satisfaction rating. Honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of Abacus, and customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

Fire Protection Inspections

We provide inspection services and repairs for fire protection systems in existing homes and new construction! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide and our customer service is second to none.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Home, wireless systems and small commercial security systems, cameras, surveillance & alarm monitoring.