A&B Restoration, Inc.

Hutto, TX 78634

Water damage to wood floors

Water damage to wood floors

water damage restoration202078748
Toilet was leaking at the wax ring and wood flooring absorbed the moisture causing a funky smell to linger downstairs. We removed the flooring, dried the area and repaired the wood floors

We are a family based business and believe in giving to our community. Our customers are long time lasting relationships and our customer base has grown thanks to their referrals. We strive to provide quick and quality service and continue to receive education to stay up to date on state of the art technology available as well as equipment....

water damage restoration (8)carpet cleaning (6)mold removal (4)biohazard cleanup (1)

07/24/2020

The company owner, Arnold Cisneros, came out the same day that I called and diagnosed the issue as surface mold contamination only. He quoted me a very reasonable price to fix the problem unlike a couple of other contractors that came by as well. A&B Restoration was my clear choice for the project. My problem was fixed quickly and I am immensely satisfied with the end result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up mold infection from a small hot water heater closet out in my garage.

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

06/22/2020

Exceptional service. Lots of attention to detail. Glad to answer my questions as the job progressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Job

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

03/01/2020

These guys were called as a second opinion. I felt comfortable and decided to go with them. Local company, honest guys Water Damage professionals, Arnold and his team went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water Damage

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

02/27/2020

Fantastic service and very helpful my home was a complete disaster completely flooded out these guys made it all better again. Thank you so much A&B you guys ROCK

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage Restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

02/22/2020

He was very thorough, professional, he went above and beyond the work duty, he took the time to move furniture and clean under it and he was very pleasant, a wonderful gentleman to talk to and the carpet was like new again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the carpets in my client's home.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate hearing from happy customers. All of us at A&B Restoration strive to provide excellent and highly professional service. We are available 24/7 for any emergency needs. Thanks again!mysvmysvwdsgkv vmg lgm c c. co nm ap. j.m.mk k

02/22/2020

They were good,very reasonable price and one of the most affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2018

02/18/2020

Excellent! Great customer service and the job was done in good time with exceptional work. Would definitely use them again and recommended them to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage Restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

02/18/2020

My dog chewed through the water supply line of my guest restroom, flooding my entire downstairs. Arnold came over investigated found the problem and gave a full report over to my insurance adjuster. His guys dried our home in 3 days using power fans and big dehumidifiers. Relayed and steam cleaned our carpets in our home making it fresh and clean. These guys are the Restoration Specialist !! I TRU...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage/ Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

02/17/2020

My daughter forgot to shut the water off in the tub flooding her room. I called A&B on a Friday night and these guys were here with in an hour. Dried much in place leaving no secondary damage. They came to relay the carpet, I got them to steam clean the rest of the house. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage Restoration/ Steam Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

02/10/2020

They did an amazing job!! They were able to remove some tough pet and red wines stains. My bedrooms and living room area where the carpet was cleaned look brand new. I would highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet steam Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate hearing from happy customers. All of us at A&B Restoration strive to provide excellent and a highly professional service. We are available 24/7 for any emergency needs. Thanks again!

Water Damage and Restoration; Sewage Damage Clean up and Remediation; Water Restoration; Flood Damage; Flood Clean up; Flooded Basement and water removal; Water Removal and Drying; Complete disinfection and sanitization; Odor and Mildew Control; Dehumidification

Call and ask about our services available.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover