PC-HELP

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2013

508 W Harwood Rd

Hurst, TX 76054

PC-Help is your local neighborhood computer expert service where we treat you like we would want to be treated. We do computer repairs, Laptop screen repairs, Data Recovery, Build custom computers, Build Gaming computers and convert old movies and pictures to new digital formats. We buy computers and equipment. We recycle electronics. We sell new computers, new laptops as well as refurbished computers. If a computer geek is what you need PC-Help is the place to find one you can trust...

02/19/2020

Cecil C.

It was great! I had tried to do a Windows update and then the system wouldn't start up any more. I took it into PC help and Brian and Tom were really friendly and helpful. They got my computer fixed up in no time. They also told me I would benefit from upgrading my hard drive. I said I wasn't sure about that. They offered to upgrade it and said if I didn't see the benefit they would put it back like it was no charge. I'm so glad I did it because it's like I got a new computer. It's faster than it ever was before. This wasn't my first visit but it definitely won't be my last either.

Description of Work
Computer Repair

01/28/2020

Kevin R.

They do great job, everything was working great, I am very happy.

Description of Work
Replaced the keyboard in my Lenovo Laptop.

01/24/2020

Joan T.

It was fantastic. They were really super fast and I was happy with the service.

Description of Work
They recover all the data on my laptop and the other laptop and put them together on a hard drive.

01/12/2015

Sharon B.

The work was done quickly and efficiently. We will certainly use them again for any future computer problems.

Description of Work
My husband took our dead laptop computer into PC Help. The technicians removed info from the hard drive and successfully transferred it to an external hard drive, thus saving the day.

Category phone repair

03/29/2014

Cecil H.

I decided that I wanted a Lenovo desktop computer. The new computers come with Windows8; but I wanted a new computer with Windows7 the same that was on my Lenovo laptop. They found me one. The set up for me. Also, the saved my old hard drive and make it into an external hard. Finally, they found me a 3.25 floppy drive. Two days later it stopped working, they found me another floppy drive by different company - more expensive. They got for me at no extra charge. With me they went the extra mile.

Description of Work
They analyzed my old computer which was about 15 years old. It had a fried mother board.

One Click Maintenance

Resourceful Technical Support Engineer offering 10 years of Desktop Software and Hardware Support. Excellent analytical skills to troubleshoot computer problems. I am also Experienced customer service professional with over 20 years of experience and readiness to take on any challenge. I offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate! I really believe in developing a relationship with the clients I help. I understand that listening to a customers issue can be a lifelong partnership

Offers by One Click Maintenance on Angi
    Custom Tailored Tech, Inc.

We start by listening. Compassion and Patience are the foundation of every client relationship; we listen to the issues that brought you to us. By offering IT Services, Networking, Audio Video and Security Services, we are truly a one stop shop for your home or business technology needs. For our small business clients we offer Consulting and Project Management, including Web Design, Marketing and HR services. We have tailored to our client’s overall techno-health for more than 14 years now, and my wife Tori and I have specialized in full service solutions for families and seniors, work at homers, and small to medium businesses. We work swiftly, and want to talk about what technology could be doing for you. Let us win you hours back in your week with the right tools, or help your company become more efficient and profitable!

Integrated Image & Sound Inc.

Integrated Image and Sound is a design, installation, service and rental company for audio, video and networking products, components and systems based in Plano, TX for both homeowners and commercial establishments with over 25 years of experience in consumer electronics.

Computer Sales
    Video Duplication & Transfer
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We offer sales of new and refurbished computers. We repair computers, phones, tablets, game consoles, TVs and much more. We offer digital media conversion from old film, VHS, records, slides, pictures, and others and transfer to flash drives or DVDs. We have a Business Services department that call also cover all your IT needs.