iStone Floors

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2012

iStone floors specialize in all aspects of Home Remodeling, such as Flooring, Kitchens, and Baths, Cabinets and countertops, paint and more. We enjoy helping everyone with their Remodeling needs, from a simple flooring job to a complete Home renovation project we have done it all. iStone floors have all the equipment, tools, and experienced crew members ready to serve our community and clients, we can assist our customers from the novice to the expert with step by step details. We want our customers to be informed and happy with the floor they buy or the new Kitchen or Bathroom remodel. We are not a liquidator selling seconds to unsuspecting customers. Our goal is for you, the customer, to have the floors or kitchen cabinets and countertops or that new shower you love at a competitive price you can live with and more importantly a quality that will last for years to come. Our staff has years of experience in the Remodeling industry, we have installed many thousands of flooring SQ feet of all types, we have also completed many Kitchens and Baths with great reviews and happy customers, you can always trust a company with great reviews and we have just that. At iStone floors, we have all the equipment, tools, and experienced crew members ready to serve our community and clients, we can assist our customers from the novice to the expert with step by step details. We want our customers to be informed and happy with the floor they buy or the new Kitchen or Bathroom remodel. We are not a liquidator selling seconds to unsuspecting customers. Our goal is for you, the customer, to have the floors or kitchen cabinets and countertops or that new shower you love at a competitive price you can live with and more importantly a quality that will last for years to come. Our staff has years of experience in the Remodeling industry, we have installed many thousands of flooring SQ feet of all types, we have also completed many kitchens and baths with great reviews and happy customers,...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+55 more images

flooring202176034
we installed new luxury vinyl plank flooring waterproof
Vinyl flooring  project

flooring

202176034
Custom Cabinets project
Custom Cabinets

home remodeling

202276054

tile installation (15)flooring (10)hardwood floors (9)countertop installation (8)cabinet makers (5)carpet installation (3)home remodeling (1)marble & granite (6)interior painting (4)roofing (2)house painting (1)woodworking (1)

06/28/2022

William K.

We're looking forward to seeing ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?...zzz is just trying ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?...

Description of Work
We're looking forward to seeing ? ? ? ? ? ?

Category window treatments

Cost $0.01

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

04/20/2022

Becky B.

Excellent to say the least! This is the second time over the last couple of years that we have used IStone flooring. Both times we received excellent work. Our floors and fireplace turned out beautiful. The crew was beyond nice and courteous and worked very hard every day that they were on the job. AJ the owner is so nice and helpful. Always checked in to make sure everything was going well and that we were pleased with the work. Definitely recommend IStone flooring.

Description of Work
New flooring and fireplace tile

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

Review for iStone Floors - 6512 Precinct Line Rd, Hurst, TX - 39704440

Thank you for your trust and your business, we appreciate your family very much.

04/20/2022

Tony W.

The guys came in and got the job finished in record time. I was surprised at their speed and professionalism. Very thorough, paid close attention to details, and didn’t try to shortcut. I will always use IStone and recommend them whenever I can.

Description of Work
Floorings & Roofing

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor, roofing

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

Thank you kind sir.

04/19/2022

Scott M.

The job went well. iStone found the specific style and type of carpet we were looking for. The carpet installation went well. The installers were professional, courteous, and punctual. I would definitely recommend iStone.

Description of Work
Carpet installation job

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

Review for iStone Floors - 6512 Precinct Line Rd, Hurst, TX - 39703362

Thank you transfer for the repeat business.

01/22/2022

Ben P.

We used iStone for our kitchen remodel and had them put in new countertops. They were easy to work with, clean, and on time. We would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Countertops - Kitchen Remodel

Category countertops, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

Review for iStone Floors - 6512 Precinct Line Rd, Hurst, TX - 39606650

02/19/2019

Angela M.

I LOVE the quartz counter tops and the tumbled marble back splash in my kitchen!!! I love the old kitchen quartz in other rooms of the house. I think I have the most beautiful kitchen in Colleyville!!! These guys are fast and have quality products to choose from.

Description of Work
Quartz counter tops installed and old counter tops re-purposed. Back splash installed.

Category countertops, marble & granite

Work Completed On 02/19/2019

11/05/2016

Gaudelia H.

AJ & Rick , very attentive at first, towards end, we felt our concerns fell on deaf ears, Because they didn't meet deadline for remodel with other jobs on their mind. A month later we have plumbing problems, we find out that Stephan the plumber/electrician is not licensed. They were pressured to fix our problems with a licensed plumbe, two problems were fixed, the third was refused due to costly repairs....the more pressure was put on them, the nastier they became. I DO NOT! Recommend their businesses.

Description of Work
Wood flooring, remodeled kitchen, and remodeled Master bath...

Category ceramic tile, countertops, hardwood floor, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/14/2016

Review for iStone Floors - 6512 Precinct Line Rd, Hurst, TX - 33864825

04/29/2016

William O.

AJ Christian provided outstanding design services and has great visionary sense and a Eye for small details. His associate Rick exceeded our expectation with his Communication .and project management skills. The tasks required a team of scientists plumbers, painters,glazers, and tile installers. All We're true craftsman that took pride in their respective skills. While all were very good, The tile installers were exceptional. I would recommend Istone Floors without any reservations. Their work far exceeded Our expectations and their price was fair and reasonable.

Description of Work
They retired our Master bath shower and tube. Installed new granite tops with under mounted Sinks. In addition they remounted new lighting fixtures and repainted both bathrooms

Category ceramic tile, marble & granite, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/28/2016

Thank you sir so very kindly, it was our absolute pleasure to work for you and your lovely wife and we look forward to serve you in the future also. Have a great rest of the year and please don't hesitate to call us for any question at any time. AJ.

04/21/2016

rick S.

Great service all around and very nice staff and crew members , the service was very nice and the showroom was clean and very nicely stocked with many options .

Description of Work
Explain pricing and products , give a detailed price break down , install with professional and quality work .

Category countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 04/02/2016

Thank you for the kind words and its always our pleasure to serve our community with quality and integrity on every remodeling job we do. feel free to call us back at any point and we will be more than happy to serve you or answer any questions.

06/10/2015

Laura L.

The process took a little longer than expected due to the condition of our previous floor. My husband and I had no idea that the layer of carpet over wood had created what looked like a moisture problem. Once everything was cleared out, the rest of the process went smoothly. Installation was completed in a day and a half. The new laminate floor is beautiful. AJ and his team are pros and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
iStone floors removed carpet/wood/vinyl floor and installed laminate,

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 05/11/2015

Hi, ma'am thank you and your family for choosing us and im glade we got to serve your household, i hope you call us for any future remodeling needs and we will be very happy to serve you again . thank you and have a great summer :) and please refer us to your friends and neighbors . Aj Christian .

05/08/2015

stephen R.

Homeowner beware. I had iStone come out to provide estimates for a job as I purchased a big deal for some custom cabinets. The bid provided for the work was a extremely high for granite and vanities (almost 10k) so I asked AJ to eliminate the install and paint portion of the cabinet estimate and the countertops all together which would have brought the total down to $3000.00(which is still high for paint grade cabinets). I am then accused by AJ of taking money out of his pocket because Angie's list takes so much from his business with these coupons and he that makes most of his money from the paint and install. He then demands that I pay the balance in full before he starts the work. For whatever reason I got apologetic and we agreed on the $3000.00 for the two vanities and no install or paint and that I would pay an additional $500.00 deposit bringing my total credit to $2500.00 for $3000.00 worth of cabinets. I sent him the check on a Thursday and then I receive an email on a Monday with the adjusted balance after payment and iStone had changed the amount due from $500.00 back to the $1125.00. That $1125.00 amount included the install and paint. AJ then stopped responding to my calls and emails which is when I placed a stop payment on the check and asked for a refund from Angie's list.

Description of Work
The iStone Floors was asked to build out two paint grade bathroom vanities. One unit was a single sink the other was a double. Both units are not especially large measuring under 94 inches. They were also asked to provide an estimate for 3cm granite for the kitchen and the bathrooms.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

sir im sorry you chose to put such a negative review , i priced your job according to your request and you did not like the price i had to offer . i did not cash your check i did not charge you a restocking fee i did not charge you for the time we spent on driving to your property and measuring and estimating the job and yet you are upset and willing to hurt our reputation and business with such negative review .... God bless you any how and sorry that you suffered any inconveniences but i truly believe this is unnecessary review, you wanted a custom built cabinets with many upgrades and our price is our price and i cant negotiate that, im in business to make a living, we have 20 years worth of pastoral referrals and ten years of business referrals, it is very unfair that you dismiss any of that because i could not sell you a product at the price you wanted to put on it .. anyhow peace and blessings and i apologize for any inconvenience this caused you . and i hope people read this and see both points of the story for no one is at fault, we did not get to do this job we simply refused to do it at the price you calculated for the job . The estimate was around $3500 total with $1000 off offer it was no where near 10K !!! , that was the bid for granite counter tops and vanities and demolition all included .. anyhow its all good and we all reap what we sow in life . i sow peace love and kindness and i wish to be a good and honest business man and a good citizen and id rather give the price up front and loss a sale than take a deposit and run with it and start adding more to finial price as many contractors do ... i had your deposit for over a week and i did not cash your check nor charged you anything for the efforts we put because it was the right thing to do . thanks anyhow and again sorry for the inconvenience and i hope you have a great and happy summer .

04/02/2015

Fran N.

They never showed up, or even called.

Description of Work
Called and setup an appointment.

Category hardwood floor, woodworking

Work Completed On 04/01/2015

04/02/2015

Debbra W.

Description of Work
Contacted provider on 03/31/15 and emailed him measurements on 04/01/15 of my kitchen. He immediatly emailed me back stating there is no way the cost of the coupon would even come close to covering the price of my very small kitchen cabinets. AJ said he could not preform the services because cost would greatly exceed coupon value. AJ said he would not be able to help me at this time.

Category ceramic tile

Ma'am I have your email still in my inbox , you asked me if the kitchen cabinets would exceed the price of coupon and if it did you can't do the job because you have a budget and you can't go over that , and I said yes it would, you need us to demo your cabinets and install all new custom cabinets upper and lower and install and sand and finish and that will cost more than the coupon deal . Sorry , have a good week and good luck .

02/04/2015

Karen B.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel. It went great! Ajs crew are talented in their fields, and very trustworthy! I am happy with my new Bathroom.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 01/28/2015

Thank you so very much for the business and for the nice review and we hope to serve your household or any friends or family again, we truly appreciate the business .thank you again .

06/03/2014

Yancy P.

Didn't use the service.

Description of Work
Didn't use the service.

Work Completed On 05/21/2014

Thank you for the good review .

04/22/2014

Jenny R.

We purchased the deal back in January. We contacted the owner, AJ, this month. When we set up a "consultation" we were told that someone would come to our house 4/8/14 @ 2pm and measure the shower. We were told that they would bring tile samples so that we could pick a tile. They never showed up for that appointment. After a couple hours of trying to contact them we were told that someone would be out to our house the next day to do the consultation. Someone eventually showed up 2 hours late on 4/9/14 and they didn't have any tiles for us to choose from. All they did was measure the shower. We were then contacted by the owner who told us that we needed to come to his show room to pick out the tile we wanted. We set an appointment for this past Wednesday the 16th. When we went to his showroom he told us that he wanted to talk about the total cost of the project, which confused us since we thought the deal included the work we needed done. Our shower is small, so it's not like it is way out of a normal size range. He told us that it would cost extra because the shower was on the second floor (the "Deal" said nothing about possible charges for extra labor or for a second floor shower). He then proceeded to tell us that he uses Angie's list to "get his foot in the door" and that he can't really do a job for $1999 because Angie's list take a fee from him. I don't think he understands the concept of your "Deals". You buy the deal, get the work done and if they do a good job you may use them for another job or refer them to someone you know. He has left a bad taste in our mouths since the very first missed appointment.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 04/16/2014

please take this review down, we are sorry if we let you down, please. we are very sorry for the misunderstanding and inconvenience this may have caused you, our intention was never to mislead or cause any bad feelings, please accept our apologies.

03/31/2014

Phyllis T.

He was very helpful in making suggestions. Very easy to deal with. Did not use them because I was uncomfortable with his bid being the actual cost of the job

Category ceramic tile

Please take this review down, please. and thank you for the opportunity and hope we can serve you in the future sometime.

03/18/2014

Terry F.

Tile floor looked great when it was done. It did take a couple of days longer than projected.

Description of Work
Installed Kitchen tile floor

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 02/14/2014

Thank you sir kindly .

03/18/2014

Kathleen M.

Perfect. Went beyond what was expected. Will do business again!

Description of Work
Tile master bath.

Work Completed On 03/18/2014

Thank you and i hope you enjoy the remodel for many many years to come and if you need any touch up or repair or maintenance please call us at any time . thank you and God bless .

01/21/2014

Joan S.

I called the contractor inquiring about the December Big Deal for $1999. He came over and provided a rough quote and asked that I come to his business to select tile. I did not like the 4 selections offered and decided upon a better tile and trim which increased the estimate to $3500 which included a shower door not included in the Big Deal (?). He asked for a downpayment of 50% so he could purchase the tile. The installer arrived @ 11A the day of demo but did not remove all the shower drywall as quoted. I asked the installer to remove all the molded drywall which he did. The next day, the removed drywall was replaced with regular drywall with another layer of green board on top which has pushed the walls out about an 1". I called the business owner and asked why concrete board was not used and he said they used green board for showers. I am mostly satisfied with the installation of the tile. I say mostly because the bullnose work of the outer tile of shower entry was roughly done by the installer and is noticeable. However, I am not satisfied with the quality of the shower door installed since the frame and door trim decreases the width of the shower entry. The aluminum door frame has burrs along the top and bottom where the metal was cut but not finished. It is not only an eye sore but is a safety hazard since the metal is sharp. I also did not receive the thin trim on the shower door and the frame on each side of the door was doubled to fit the width of the door which decreases the dimensions of the shower entry. I have sent many emails with pictures to the business owner who has yet come to inspect the work. He requests more money to fix the issues even though he as been paid in full. He does not understand that he needs to stand behind the quality of work provided by his businees and those that work for him. Unfortunately, he has been paid in full.

Description of Work
Quoted: Demolition and removal of existing shower, glass door, and shower pan. Installation of new complete shower with Emser tile Titan Cronus Installation of shower pan with 4 x4 Travertine Installation of glass tile border 4" from Unicorn crackle glass #gc1003 Installation of shower door glass with brushed nickle from Cardinal Shower Enclosures, glass - clear Treatment for glass door

Work Completed On 01/20/2014

Hi this is aj , im very sorry you see it this way and please understand where im coming from , i offered to change the shower framed door to a frameless glass door that requires repairing the tile and the loss of existing shower door you picked and we must of course buy the frameless door and thats not my fault , we gave you a great deal on a large shower with many upgrades like the bullnose pcs where not included in any advertised price and the seat in shower a soup dish repairing the mold in your walls and repairing the seat adding glass tile and a shower door plus we had to repair the concrete shower pan . i only asked for $500 to replace the shower door and repair the tile that will be damaged from installing a frameless door that only hooked from 2 hinges on one side. I still would offer to serve you and fix what ever you don't like and will work with you on the diffrence if you would like that , im a smaller family local business and iv been open for 1 and a half year and never had a bad reviwe and not planing on faling my costomers business or family and comunity , we are a member of the BBB better business bearue with an A grade and the chambers of commerce and we featured on houzz.com and have been working real hard and im sure you and any intrpnure understands how important it is to make the costumer happy , all i ask is that i dont have to pay out of pocket when costumer adds options and services . Again i apologize and extend my help and service if you choose too use us , me and my family invested much in our business in many ways , big investment a beautiful showroom full with samples granite slabs displayed outside and a crew of professional installers and much much labor in the last one and half year we open and we will not disappoint anyone if its in our power . we will stand behind every job for this is our livelihood and we invested all this to serve our community and help people get what they love and hopefully prosper doing it . Mr zig ziglar said you can get everything you want in life as long as you help many people get what they want .. we only want to serve and be fair , thank you and please feel free to call me or e mail me we at your service . money is not our motivator rather its the fear and respect of christ and our commitment to him and our families and communities , your opinion is highly welcomed but we are what we say , a small christian family locally owned host small business period . and thank you for your review its your prerogative to speak what you have . be blessed and if you need our services please call me pesonaly at 469.310.3333 or visit www.istonefloors.com or come by our showroom iStone floors 601 w bedford euless rd Hurst TX 76053 thank you again and i hope you are not mad at us and will change your opinion and review and allow us to help you further in the future and right now .

12/05/2013

Jeffrey S.

iStone Floors did an incredible job. From the moment I walked into the showroom until the finish of the project, I was completely confident in their ability to do the job as I expected, and I was given a great price! We have been waiting for the right guy to remodel our kitchen for quite some time, and will definitely use iStone Floors in the future for our projects!

Description of Work
Completely renovated a 50 year old kitchen. Hand scraped hardwood, new cabinets with beautiful granite countertops. A custom built island with undermount sink and grill, and mosaic tile backsplash.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, hardwood floor, marble & granite

Work Completed On 11/17/2013

thank you sir kindly , please call us any time for any of your remodeling needs . it was a pleasure serving you . happy holidays and merry christmas . Aj jaber www.istonefloors.com

12/05/2013

Lawrence S.

The price is reasonable and they were able to beat the price on the flooring and painting. They were able to work with us a lot better than some bigger companies. They were here the day they said they were going to be here. It only took them a day to do the work for each job.

Description of Work
We have had multiple things done by them. They have done painting for us. They painted a couple of bedrooms, and they have also installed new laminate flooring and some cabinet work. They have also repaired some chips in our granite countertops.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, flooring contractor, marble & granite, interior painters