AAR SERVICES

Founded 1978 • With Angi since February 2004

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES IS BY THE HOUR. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. $55 SERVICE FEE AS OF 12/11/07....

A+ Certified Appliance

At A+ Certified Appliance we do one thing and do extremely well. we help you with all your home appliance needs. The reason we exist is to empower and enable our clients, friends and neighbors to prolong the lifespan of their appliances. To give them the knowledge, wisdom and understanding to make informed decisions about what works best for them. Call us anytime we are here to help.. To learn more about the services we provide go to https://www.apluscertifiedappliance.com/

Appliance Repair Now

Call today for appliance repair services.

Buxton's Appliance Repair

Our business began in Oklahoma, operating as a Hardware and Appliance Store, and has grown over the years into our highly reputable Buxton's Appliance Repair. Our Repeat and Referral Business speak for the Skills and Expertise we provide to all our clients. We provide service and repair for all major appliances, large and small. Our services and repairs are at a price that's fair. Please visit our Web Specials page for additional savings. We look forward to serving you!

11/04/2014

Very professional, courteous, punctual and knowledgeable. I was considering buying new appliances, but they made my current ones as good as new.

Description of Work
Repaired cook top, oven and ice maker all in 1 trip.

07/07/2014

They are fabulous. They were very courteous, prompt and did a good job. They fixed what needed to be fixed. They had good reviews and they were able to come out.

06/06/2013

01/31/2006

These guys were very quick. They called me back in an hour from my original call. Then they showed up about 30 minutes later. This is a father/son operation and they've been in business for 28 years. Their name is AAR, not ARR, as it is listed in Angie's List, so you might want to make note. They were really nice and helpful, very courteous. I was really pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Fixed dryer that wasn't drying. It had been ripping off buttons from many shirts. We thought this was due to our washer and had out a service person from another company. But these guys discovered we were missing a part that was ripping off our buttons. They also discovered much lint that had been trapped by the missing part and repaired the area that was catching items. So now my dryer works.

10/20/2004

THEY MOVED THE APPLIANCES SO THAT I COULD CLEAN THE FLOORS. THEY CAME RIGHT AFTER I CALLED THEM, THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES THAT WOULD DO THAT. HAD REASONABLE PRICING AS WELL.

Description of Work
REPLACED AND CLEANED THE DRUM BELT IN THE CLOTHES DRYER, AND REPLACED AND CLEANED A COMPUTER CHIP IN THE WASHING MACHINE.

Category appliance repair

LARGE APPLIANCE REPAIR & MOBILE REPAIRS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard