Forest Cove Repair

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2012

I have been repairing houses for 30 years. I am at every job that we do. Ocasionally I will use a subcontractor. Most jobs I require no money up front. I offer free estimate in my area. Hello, my name is Dave. I own and operate Forest Cove Repair. I say to my clients, if it has to do with your house we do it. Very proffesional, courteous and punctual. Satisfaction is guaranteed...

United Waterworks LLC

United Waterworks is a family-owned and operated, full-service water treatment company, with over 20 years of industry experience. We offer service, sales, consulting, training, and the most reliable products on the market today. Licensed by the TCEQ (WTS III), we can provide residential and commercial solutions that will work for you, your family, and your business. We are committed to providing unparalleled service and solutions to each one of our customers. We know that one system doesn’t apply to every customers needs. Water quality can vary from one neighborhood to the other. That is why it is so important to do a proper water analysis and provide personalized solutions for each customer. That is what we do at United Waterworks

Angel JR Painting

We are providers of painting services in the Houston area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Angel JR Painting has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Contact us today and find out how we can meet all of your painting needs! Additional phone number: (612) 388-3646

Offers by Angel JR Painting  on Angi
Solis Painting

Residential & Commercial Exterior Painting Specialists! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/24/2021

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, EXTREMELY OVERPRICED. $700 to replace 2 sheets of drywall, are you kidding me? This man is wrong for overcharging people affected by the freeze. He will never touch my house again. Neighbors beware.

Description of Work
Drywall Replaced

Category drywall

05/17/2017

The initial response from Mr. Hintzman was good and his services were performed well. I paid for some work on a second job that had not been completed based on my first encounter with him. Additionally, some of his work has not held up and will need to be repaired again. He has not, after six months, returned to finish the job for which he was paid. He has ignored six months of my attempts to cont...

Description of Work
Repair of two bathroom ceilings Some drywall work Exterior painting of home Interior painting

Category handyman service,house painters

01/24/2017

Perfect. Great job and they even picked out the head. Works great and they encountered a problem. No problem for these professionals. Would use again.

Description of Work
install shower head.

Category handyman service

06/27/2016

Work completed was ok at best. They remodeled my shower and did some other things around the house. when they started my shower they had to gut it out and tear off all the old tile. this consists of banging on your wall really hard and vibrating your whole house. you would think they would ask first if you have anything breakable before they start to move it off the walls but instead they just sta...

Description of Work
remodeled shower, fix leaks in french doors and installed a gutter, sealed atrium window and holes on garage.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

01/30/2016

The service was exceptional. Mr Hintzman was on time for the estimate, informed us how approximately how long it would take, purchased what we needed rather than me going out and picking up the wrong stuff, and showed up on time to commence the job. I was extremely happy as was my wife. This was indeed a great job.

Description of Work
There was a mistake on the review for work done on our roof, fixing doors, replacing door locks, and fixing a switch above at the bar. This work should have been a A+ by all accounts. Dave I apologize for the rating and don't know how it happened.

Category electrician,handyman service,roofing,doors

01/13/2016

They are always on time and give a fair price. I have used them before in the past and Dave is the owner.

Description of Work
They reattached my loose pool ladder ($200). He also did tile work on the inside of our house, on my porch, and put a picked fence around my deck ($600)

Category ceramic tile,decks,handyman service

09/20/2014

This time I called him with a plumbing emergency. He diagnosed it over the phone, and recommended a plumber, who came out the same day, confirmed his answer, and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Dave has done various handyman & plumbing jobs for us, and has always done a good job. He is professional and easy to schedule an appointment with.

Category handyman service,plumbing

07/30/2014

Dave gave me two estimates over the phone, one without paint and one with purchasing paint. He performed the work on the day agreed, and did a great job. I am very happy with the results, and will be calling him in the future for other work!

Description of Work
Several pieces of wood siding above my garage had started to rot where the roof met the siding. Dave addressed the issue, and did a great job matching the paint.

Category plumbing

07/01/2014

I had an excellent service because he lives across the street from me; how he would be otherwise, I wouldn't know. Since he was basically just sending his employees across the road, it was an immediate response and I couldn't wish for anything better. It was $100 and it was basically just the material and I don't even know if he gave me a friendship price but for what they had to do and how they h...

Description of Work
One of the water pipes broke. They did plumbing in the front yard.

Category plumbing

06/10/2014

It's the second time we've used them, he's not expensive but does nice work.

Description of Work
He did a cosmetic repair on a garage door frame and some painting outdoors.

Category garage doors,house painters