Door Mart Services

Founded 1971 • With Angi since June 2011

Door Mart Services has been in the garage door business for over 31 years. We have built a long standing reputation in the Houston area for providing exceptional garage door repair service and have built a solid reputation in the industry. We offer a wide variety of products and brands from leading manufacturers and only use the best materials and supply in the industry. If you are looking for a more complex or unique garage door, we also provide custom options. We sell, install, repair, and replace garage doors, garage door openers, and garage door springs. Additional Contact Information: (281) 310-0308 (713) 683-1844...

Precision Garage Door of Houston

Expert garage door repair services from highly trained, certified technicians who are prompt, professional & polite. 24/7 emergency repairs using only the highest quality American-made parts. Quality workmanship guaranteed.

Offers by Precision Garage Door of Houston on Angi
R.G.S Overhead Services

R.G.S Overhead Services offers garage maintenance, door balancing, garage opener and replacement, wheel replacement, spring replacement, off track door service in Houston, TX. Garage Service; Garage Spring Replacement; Garage Opener Service; Wheel Replacement; Painting Service; Door Repair; Door Installation; Garage Maintenance; Door Balancing Hilshire Village TX; Bellaire TX; Stafford TX; Humble TX; West University Place TX; Garage Door Opener Repair, Garage Door Repair, Garage Opener Maintenance, Garage Door Replacement, Shutter Door Repair http://rgsoverheadservices.com/

Lake Woodlands Garage Door

Lake Woodlands Garage Door is locally owned and operated....all correspondence is made directly with the owners. Upon reading the testimonials at our website, you will see why the majority of our business comes from customer referrals. We want to be your garage door company for life! We really know garage doors and can oftentimes trouble shoot your repair over the phone informing you of the cost before we arrive. As Christians, we're honest and never recommend a repair your door doesn't actually need and we live by the golden rule providing the same great service we would expect from a garage door company. These are the reasons our customers are loyal and confidently recommend us to their own friends and family. If you are need of a new garage door and/or opener, we sell CHI garage doors and liftmaster openers. Thank you for inquiring about Lake Woodlands Garage Door, let us know how we can serve you!

Offers by Lake Woodlands Garage Door on Angi

07/06/2015

Judith E.

They came on time and fixed the door and did some routine maintenance to ensure the door would continue to work properly. They replace the bar and bolts. I have had them do service on my garage doors in the past. They are always on time, and professional and do excellent work for a very fair price.

Description of Work
The bolts sheered off on the bar that supports the actual door connection to the lifter.

04/23/2015

Tricia G.

They were excellent. It's a beautiful quiet moving door. They were very professional. I called them the last minute Saturday and they came out the same day to give me a quote. On Monday morning, they came to install the new door. They were competitive.

Description of Work
I used Door Mart. They changed the garage door for me.

11/04/2014

Albert B.

Chris came on time, provided details of the installation. I watched as he easily installed said opener. A professional job with no problems due to his expert knowledge of the installation. I can definitly recommend Chris and the Door Mart Services. Both garage doors open easily now and I don't expect any problems. Work and equipment are guarenteed. I definitly can recommend this company.

Description of Work
Added a new automatic garage door opener in the 2 car garage.

07/16/2014

Paul B.

George and the rest of his team were terrific. I had difficulty with other vendors selecting the replacement doors. Nobody stocks garage doors. George pointed me to the web page for his manufacturer. I select some doors that turned out to be way out of my price range. George pointed me easily to the doors that fit my need and budget. After we selected he came the next day to confirm measurements and said the doors would arrive 2 weeks later. The doors arrived as promised, but we were out of town and delayed installation for a week. The crew arrived on time, worked efficiently and the doors look great. I am extremely satisfied.

Description of Work
Replaced two doors. One is 16'x8', the other is 7'x8'

06/14/2014

Barbara H.

Professional and courteous service. The garage door opener was installed and working properly and I'm satisfied with the service that was provided. I will definitely use this company again as well as refer them to others.

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Installation

05/27/2014

Lucy G.

It was very simple and straightforward. He was on time and very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced the battery in the keypad and looked at the doors.

12/23/2013

Eric G.

Repair went very well. They came on very short notice and were very courteous about it. Came prepared and the doors now open and close more smoothly than ever. I like the lifetime warranty. If the door ever breaks again, I am covered.

Description of Work
Repaired two garage doors. Replaced springs, tubes, drums, and cables and added struts for both doors. Price includes lifetime warranty on parts and labor.

03/25/2013

John S.

Incredibly efficient and painless!

Description of Work
Door Mart Services provided a genuine quote with options over the telephone. I was able to discuss my needs on Friday and have the door installed on Saturday morning. Excellent service.

04/16/2012

James S.

I called around and they were the quickest ones to get out there. They were very customer oriented.

Description of Work
They installed garage doors and openers.

02/02/2012

arthur B.

Responded quick, set a prompt appointment, and even went ahead of the appointment to check the style to have the right one available. Great communications. Completed the work quickly and without incident. No hidden charges, and no diagnosis charge. Thanks.

Description of Work
Replaced a panel on the garage door.

Category garage doors

Garage Doors – Installation, Repair, Spring Repair & Replacement, Door Panel Replacement, Door Opener Repair, & Custom Garage Doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check