Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC.

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2009

208 Staitti St

Humble, TX 77338

Cost is determined by the job. Family owned & operated. Additional emails - maria@deerwood-ac.com. Additional contact name - Maria Chapman. Additional DBA - Deerwood Air Conditioning & Heating, Deerwood A/C & Heating Inc. Additional address - 208 Staitti St Humble TX 77338.

10/18/2017

Tommy S.

I was very impressed with their professionalism. They came to my home and gave me a fair price that didn't change by the time the work was completed. They were prompt and very easy to work with. Thank you Deerwood!

Description of Work
New condenser, fan and furnace

09/27/2016

Judi A.

.The last heating on A/C Service was fine. I've been using them for years so I guess I must consider them pretty good. Fine and very easy to get an appointment if you need them to come out. I have a contract with them, I have been using them for years and I plan to continue.

Description of Work
.Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. checked my heater.

08/12/2015

Stacie M.

Description of Work
Trip fee was paid to diagnose problem. They were fair and honest.

06/27/2014

jody D.

Description of Work
Compressor change after the old one burned out. Thought service was great price was reasonable. Then fast forward to about a year later when the drier?, a part that was put on to get moisture and contaminants out, rusted through. They said they were going to take that off after two to four months. When they didn't I gave them a call and they assured me it was fine to leave in. It wasn't. So when it rusted through my coolant leaked out and repairs were needed. Just not from them. My suggestion for improvement is just do what you say you will do.

07/18/2013

Ruth H.

Description of Work
Called before 9 am, arrived the afternoon of the same day as promised. Diagnosed, and fixed the problem within 35-45 minutes. Pointed out some items that looked worn but working, that might need replaced, but left it up to me to decide. Gave helpful tips on how maintain the system. Price- $79 for visit, $110 for 2 lbs of freon.

06/26/2013

Sonia B.

From the first phone call I made, Deerwood was on courteous and punctual. Within an hour they had the proposal and price faxed to me. I gave them our budget and what we had to work with. They worked around it all. They explained the installment process with great deal, educating myself and my husband along the way. The installers were courteous and on time. Never thought having an ac and heating replacement would go so smoothly. All in all, it was a great experience.

Description of Work
Deerwood AC & Heating replace our entire AC and Heating unit. They were very courteous, true to their words, and punctual. They were recommended by another family we know. I am writing this 2 years later because many times we can write a review close to the installment date and not see the results after time goes by. Well, I have to say that everything is working great still!

05/07/2012

Charles W.

I have been using them for a year. The last time they provided any services was before six months.

Description of Work
I just had them on a particular issue.

12/29/2011

Stephen N.

The service writer quoted a good unit for our needs and the installers did a great job and were very clean in their installation. They need to learn something about Internet Thermostats,, however, as I needed to have TXU come out to reinstall my iThermostat.

Description of Work
New furnace

12/27/2011

Stephen N.

The replacement was done very quickly and went very well. The installers were polite and efficient and did a great job of keeping the house clean and cleaning up after themselves. The unit they installed is great quality and we are very happy with the job they did. The only criticism that I would have at all is that they didn't know how to hook up our internet-enabled thermostat. They did install a loaner thermostat, and the electric company came out a day later and re-hooked up the i-thermostat. they need to become more familiar with newer-technology thermostats.

Description of Work
Our furnace stopped working on the coldest day of the year. I called them and they came out to look at it and found that a relay needed to be replaced. The serviceman also showed me that there was a large amount of rust in the furnace, due to its age. He suggested that we replace the furnace and told me that any money we paid for the repair would apply toward the purchase and installation of a new furnace. We decided to go ahead and replace the furnace, and the work was done the next day.

11/27/2010

Susan B.

The price they charged me was not very high. They are fine. They gave me a good service at the office. There they replaced the unit in our office. They were fair priced as well. They seem to be reputable and knowledgeable. Once they did not respond quickly, and I had to hire another service provider.

Description of Work
I have signed up for a service agreement with Durke's Deerwood A C & Heating Inc, and they were here a few weeks ago for winter checking and maintenance.

06/02/2009

Bruce O.

They were prompt and came out the same day that I called. They fixed the problem and didn’t try to sell me on anything else. They proved to be reliable and efficient and I will use them again.

Description of Work
I had to hire them to replace the compressor in my air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc.

Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc. is family owned and operated. We are a BBB Accredited Business with many certifications, such as GAF Master Elite Contractor, HAAG Certified, IICRC Certified (Master Water, Fire, and Textile Restorer). We are members of multiple associations, including RCAT (Roofing Contractors Association of Texas) and Chamber of Commerce. We also hold a Real Estate Broker/Agents Licenses. We believe 110% in "People Before Profit."

2022 Super Service Award

Resto Medic

Resto Medic provides 24/7 emergency restoration and mitigation services in the wake of a water loss, flood, sewer, fire, mold, and other disasters. We pride ourselves on excellent service with rapid response times. With licensed adjusters on staff to assist with your claims, we provide a comprehensive solution to the entire material damage process. Locally owned and operated in Tomball Texas, Resto Medic offers a 10% discount to all military, first responders, and teachers.

Offers by Resto Medic on Angi
    Clean Air Houston Pro

Clean Air Houston Pro is a local trusted company that service the Houston area for years now.

Offers by Clean Air Houston Pro on Angi

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, Check, American Express

No Duct Cleaning

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC.

How is Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. overall rated?

Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. open?

Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. provide

Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, Check, American Express

Does Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. offer emergency services?

Yes, Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC.?

Yes, Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. offers warranties.

What services does Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. offer?

Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. offers the following services: Residential & commercial installation, repair and maintenance of heating, air conditioning, furnace, fan coil, heat pump, programmable thermostat & cabinet air filter.

Are there any services Deerwood A/C & Heat, LLC. does not offer?

No Duct Cleaning