Cruz Air & Electric

Founded 1982 • With Angi since September 2008

2005 FM Bypass E

Humble, TX 77338

When Robert Cruz launched his career in 1982, he learned a valuable lesson: give the customer more than they expect and you will always have work. While working for the world’s largest construction company, he developed a diverse background in all phases of construction. Also DBA: CGC Generators...

08/26/2017

Jack S.

It was fine. It was a little high, I think.

Description of Work
Put in a new AC unit.

08/24/2017

Ernest R.

Came very late. Said the office would reschedule tomorrow. Next day nothing happened. Called them, they say serviceman returned in the morning, no one answered. I was home waiting all day.

Description of Work
AC check for non cooling

08/16/2017

Marie S.

They are definitely an A. We didn't shop around, we've used them for a bunch of stuff and they have always been wonderful. They were here when we had a problem at 9:30 at night to check things out. They are excellent. Definitely an A for professionalism. Absolutely would use in the future.

Description of Work
They installed an air conditioner for us about 3 months ago. It cost about $4000 for the air conditioner and installation.

03/06/2017

Frederick P.

I give them A's across the board. We have been using them for years and they are pretty good.

Description of Work
They came out for a preventive check on the air conditioning unit.

01/15/2017

Jason F.

They needed some help locating the gas line but once they found one to tap into, it was rather quick. A few weeks later I noticed a small leak; they came out and replaced a valve at no charge.

Description of Work
Added a new gas line.

Category home remodeling

10/31/2016

Kandice O.

Technician was courteous and knowledgeable. Some of the connections were in a very awkward workspace in the attic. The technician figured it out and performed the work to give us the new outlets exactly where we needed. We appreciated his persistence and creativity.

Description of Work
Installed a surge protector and updated some wiring on a home we purchased

05/19/2016

Shirley P.

They are fine. I am going to hire them to do the work I just haven't done it yet. They also gave me a bill for installing two central unit A/C unit but they were like two thousand dollars higher than the last three that I had out here. The gentleman that came out was very knowledgeable, polite and very thorough.

Description of Work
I used Cruz Air & Electric for plumbing estimate.

Category plumbing

11/17/2015

P J.

Bill said that a replacement part was necessary...how could he tune the generator if he could not start it? Done

Description of Work
Supposedly did a tuneup on a generator. Never came in the home or announced himself. Just left bill posted to front door. An adult was present in home entire time unaware he was there

08/29/2015

JANET D.

This is the second time I've used this company, and they were as excellent this time as the last. A friend recommended them after I had been charged for unnecessary repairs by another company. Roy was the technician who provided this service call; and he was professional, thorough, and especially patient in answering my gazillion questions. He checked the unit outdoors, the main component in the attic, and each rooms' actual air temperature output. I really appreciated also that he educated me about several things which will ensure my unit's longevity as well as reduce my energy bills. The receptionist who took my call found my record right away, seemed genuinely pleased I was returning for business, and set up my appointment courteously and without delay. It is a pleasure to do business with companies like Cruz, where one can have confidence in the honesty of its staff. Their prices are very reasonable also. I actually didn't have anything wrong with my unit except "operator error"...........I had accidentally put the fan in "continuous" mode instead of "auto". Since I hadn't had my unit checked for a while, it certainly would have been easy enough to tell me I needed Freon (given Houston's weather) and charged me a higher fee; but Roy's integrity is just one more example why I'll ONLY use and recommend this company for any of my AC and heating needs. A+++

Description of Work
Checked my air conditioner when the unit seemed to be running too long.

Category electrician

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback. Regards, Cruz Air & Electric

06/09/2015

David N.

After scheduling an estimate visit for Thursday 6/4/15, decided to just do the work and pay their $95/hr to get misc lighting work scheduled for the next day. Internal miscommunication resulted in only an estimate done on Friday so had to back off all other contractors. 4 days later and 5 phone calls, we still have no estimate and no work started...but do have a bill for $180 for the estimate visit. We moved down the Angie's list for other recommended area contractors.

Description of Work
Billed for estimate which we did not receive.

Category electrician

Thank you for review we appreciate all feedback. I hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. I have reviewed your file and there was a proposal sent by email to you 4 days after our technician visited your home. If any services are needed in the near future please let us know. If you have any concerns of questions please contact me at the Office. Thank you,

TURNER ENTERPRISES

Turner Enterprises has been in business for over 25 years, providing interior and exterior, residential and commercial painting for the Greater Houston area. We offer sheetrock repairs, pressure washing, and even carpentry services. We are your wall covering specialist including wallpaper, fabric panels and acoustic fabric. We have won the Super Service Awards every year, and are a BBB Accredited Business. See our A rating and over 345 reviews on Angie's List! We look forward to helping you!

Offers by TURNER ENTERPRISES on Angi
    C&B Home Renovations, LLC

C&B Home Renovations, LLC is dedicated to getting your painting / drywall needs met with great quality, time, and cost effective.

Offers by C&B Home Renovations, LLC on Angi
    AJ Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Interior and Exterior Painting services; We pay close attention to details and guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available