Apex Air Solutions LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2012

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

$50. Service call for Angie's list members. BBB Accredited Member! Angie's List 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Super Service Award!! We are a BRYANT FACTORY AUTHORIZED DEALER, but we service all makes and models of air conditioning and heating for residential and commercial properties. We take the time to help our customers select HVAC equipment and services that will enable them to obtain the best air-conditioning, heating and air quality for their homes and businesses....

Clean Air Houston Pro

Clean Air Houston Pro is a local trusted company that service the Houston area for years now.

Offers by Clean Air Houston Pro on Angi
Expert Air

Welcome to Expert Air! We are one of the premier providers of air conditioning and heating services in the Houston, TX area. For over 40 years we’ve been providing Houston, TX air conditioning and heating customers with quality AC repair, heating installation, indoor air quality services, duct design, and much more. We know how important it is to have a good heating and air conditioning system here in Texas. That’s why we make sure that our technicians are NATE certified and constantly receive training on new products, and tools. We’re available for 24/7 emergency heating and air conditioning repair because we know that your equipment can break down at any time. When you’re ready to work with a company that is dedicated to your complete satisfaction and to the quality of their work, call the Houston, TX air conditioning and heating professionals at Expert Air.

Offers by Expert Air on Angi
All States Service Pro - Houston

All States Service Pro is the largest and most popular home services company in the nation. All States Service Pro can help meet your needs with exceptional service at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 by phone and offer same day service seven days a week, so give us a call and book an appointment if you’re interested.

Offers by All States Service Pro - Houston on Angi

05/29/2020

Replaced Evaporator Coil, Duct Work, Freon

Description of Work
Project was done professionally and timely. Truly a pleasure working with Leon. He takes the time to explain what needs to be done and provides accurate quote of work. Gladly answers any questions you might have. Family really appreciated how he took the time to come check on us the next day to see how the install went and how it feels in the house following the repair. Leon truly cares about providing top level service to his clients.

04/03/2020

They have been excellent and reliable. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I have used them for servicing my heating and ac system for years.

08/18/2019

Leon was very quick to respond to my inquiry. He came over that same day, looked over my system, and provided me with a very reasonable quote. Leon was professional and very friendly. I wound up going with another company but only due to financing options. I would hire Leon to do work if the circumstances allowed. Thanks Leon.

Description of Work
AC Replacement Quote

09/04/2018

Leon came out on Labor Day at 7pm to get us back up and running, talk about service! Apex is our go-to for hvac service.

Description of Work
Ac condenser was not switching on. luckily was a relatively easy fix just checked all connections and reset the unit.

08/24/2018

It's been great. Leon Ortega is a great guy and has good people working for him. He's the only person I'll call for heating & A/C.

Description of Work
Installed central heating unit.

06/17/2018

Service was great and he was very helpful explaining exactly what he was doing and why the work needed to be done.

Description of Work
Upstairs AC unit stopped working and was only blowing hot air

06/14/2018

Months after the Harvey flood I had Apex come out to assess and clean my units. They were very professional and went above and beyond required and tried to pay them a bit extra for the additional time spent on small add on items but he would not take it. 2nd time I have used them and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Test & Clean Units

02/04/2018

The technician, Brandon, worked with my schedule and went the extra mile to make sure my heat was up and running before cold weather arrived.

Description of Work
My Heat stopped working just days before the arrival of cold weather.

01/08/2018

Very well. The company was responsive, on time, and answered a lot of questions we had.

Description of Work
check-up on rental house HVAC system - routine maintenance

10/16/2017

It was excellent. They methodically worked, took care of the work in a timely manner and kept me well-informed.

Description of Work
They upgraded my unit from a 14-SEER to a 16-SEER 5-ton unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air conditioning & heating services & repair. New construction. Duct work. Insulation. Radiant barrier. UV lighting. Filtration.

Radiant barrier & duct cleaning are seasonal call for details

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available