We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Apex Air Solutions LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2012

38 Wilson Rd Ste E

Humble, TX 77338

$50. Service call for Angie's list members. BBB Accredited Member! Angie's List 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Super Service Award!! We are a BRYANT FACTORY AUTHORIZED DEALER, but we service all makes and models of air conditioning and heating for residential and commercial properties. We take the time to help our customers select HVAC equipment and services that will enable them to obtain the best air-conditioning, heating and air quality for their homes and businesses....

05/29/2020

Ted W.

Replaced Evaporator Coil, Duct Work, Freon

Description of Work
Project was done professionally and timely. Truly a pleasure working with Leon. He takes the time to explain what needs to be done and provides accurate quote of work. Gladly answers any questions you might have. Family really appreciated how he took the time to come check on us the next day to see how the install went and how it feels in the house following the repair. Leon truly cares about providing top level service to his clients.

04/03/2020

Delores M.

They have been excellent and reliable. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I have used them for servicing my heating and ac system for years.

08/18/2019

Joel M.

Leon was very quick to respond to my inquiry. He came over that same day, looked over my system, and provided me with a very reasonable quote. Leon was professional and very friendly. I wound up going with another company but only due to financing options. I would hire Leon to do work if the circumstances allowed. Thanks Leon.

Description of Work
AC Replacement Quote

09/04/2018

Jason L.

Leon came out on Labor Day at 7pm to get us back up and running, talk about service! Apex is our go-to for hvac service.

Description of Work
Ac condenser was not switching on. luckily was a relatively easy fix just checked all connections and reset the unit.

08/24/2018

GREG W.

It's been great. Leon Ortega is a great guy and has good people working for him. He's the only person I'll call for heating & A/C.

Description of Work
Installed central heating unit.

06/17/2018

Mike J.

Service was great and he was very helpful explaining exactly what he was doing and why the work needed to be done.

Description of Work
Upstairs AC unit stopped working and was only blowing hot air

06/14/2018

Christopher S.

Months after the Harvey flood I had Apex come out to assess and clean my units. They were very professional and went above and beyond required and tried to pay them a bit extra for the additional time spent on small add on items but he would not take it. 2nd time I have used them and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Test & Clean Units

02/04/2018

Celeste A.

The technician, Brandon, worked with my schedule and went the extra mile to make sure my heat was up and running before cold weather arrived.

Description of Work
My Heat stopped working just days before the arrival of cold weather.

01/08/2018

Pam L.

Very well. The company was responsive, on time, and answered a lot of questions we had.

Description of Work
check-up on rental house HVAC system - routine maintenance

10/16/2017

CAROLYN P R.

It was excellent. They methodically worked, took care of the work in a timely manner and kept me well-informed.

Description of Work
They upgraded my unit from a 14-SEER to a 16-SEER 5-ton unit.

09/13/2017

Jennifer D.

Great. Went over what was done and very polite.

Description of Work
A/c tune up

09/07/2017

Christopher S.

They showed up the same day and was very professional. They said you can replace the box on 3 of the vents for about $350/each or suggested another solution that was 1/3 of the total price which should fix the dripping. The cheaper option worked perfect which was great because it saved money and took less time. Very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Condensate was dripping from the air vent onto the ground daily

09/05/2017

Regina T.

He came the same day I called, which was during the flooding. He did a great job and the system is now working.

Description of Work
He cleaned out clogged drain line and installed bushing for drain line. He also checked system and added Freon.

09/03/2017

lowie M.

This company has no follow through. Avoid them.

Description of Work
Air handler

08/14/2017

Andy G.

great, responsive, explained everything well, and completed timely

Description of Work
replace AC coil (warranty repair)

08/13/2017

Jennifer C.

Excellent. Leon was very professional and did not mind me watching over his shoulder to learn as much as I could. He explained everything he was doing to and was patient when I asked questions. This is a great company, I will be using Apex when it comes time to redo my system.

Description of Work
Ended up needing the primary drain fixed.

07/24/2017

Amee P.

They did say they would be back in a couple of days and it was a week. That was the only issue. I will always call Apex for my A/C work I have a home warranty so I should find out if they are covered on it. If not they should try to get signed up.

Description of Work
Had to replace parts on the A/C due to previous installer cutting corners and installing wrong. They ordered the parts and did the work. Very cut and dry. .

07/09/2017

Juan C.

Four air condition men, two from another company and two from Apex couldn't find the problem and they recommended replacing the a-coil, compressor, furnace, electrical panels, etc.... A friend told me over the phone that the unit had a short. My friend came over and after an hour found the short and the unit has been fine every since.

Description of Work
Unit was not operating as expected. When started, the outside unit would kick on. After about 10-15 seconds the inside unit would kick on and immediately the inside unit would kick off.

06/21/2017

Larry B.

Well done. Very professional and finished work in a very timely manner.

Description of Work
Replaced AC unit

06/15/2017

Fred S.

Excellent. I have a new "go to" for my AC work. It is not often that you find an honest provider. I highly recommend Apex for air conditioning work.

Description of Work
Wanted to get my AC checked prior to the summer. I had been told previously that I had a freon leak. The technician showed up on time and did a thorough check of the compressor and evaporator coils. He found the freon level to be "spot on" and everything else looked good.

06/14/2017

Rick B.

Apex was very responsive. Received a phone call about 5 minutes after I sent an email. Performed the inspection quickly and thoroughly. I use Apex exclusively for HVAC needs and they always do a great job.

Description of Work
Apex performed an inspection of my HVAC systems in preparation for winter.

06/14/2017

Whitney D.

I purchased the service call using Angie's List and followed up immediately with a phone call to Apex. Leon was very courteous and came over within an hour of my call. He quickly found the problem, welded the hole, and filled the unit with freon. He was kind enough to also do a quick survey of the rest of the AC equipment, which was reassuring and helpful. My house was cooling down by the time he left.

Description of Work
Repair of leak in A/C unit, Freon fill

06/13/2017

Perry L.

Tech came, diagnosed the issue, located a part, drove across town to get it, installed it, billed us. It was straight forward. They deducted the cost of the $55 I paid for the inspection special from the cost of the repairs. Well done.

Description of Work
Inspection that found a damaged blower wheel.

06/02/2017

Alberto L.

Very impressed with the service provided. Company was prompt to contact me after purchase of an a/c evaluation voucher. Brandon showed up next day and after assessing the Unit, 10+ years old, it needed to be replaced. The Unit was ready the following day, Brandon again was very punctual and had the work done pretty quickly and he took the extra time to explain what he was doing and and answer very patiently any questions or concerns I had. I would definitely use this Company again and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
A/C unit replaced.

05/30/2017

Ruzy H.

Great job . Would use this company again.

Description of Work
Bedroom ceiling collapsed becasue ac unit was leaking in attic

Priority Home Services

At Priority Home Services, our mission is to be the providers who bring back that personal touch with our customers! We offer multiple services, making it a one stop shop. Our trained and skilled team of professionals offer exceptional service and deliver lasting value to your home. Locally owned and operated, our customers are like our neighbors and we constantly strive for your satisfaction! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Priority Home Services on Angi
    C&EM Technologies

Choose Houston's Experienced HVAC Experts C&EM Technologies. Our hot Houston summers and cool winters demand the best in service and in modern heating and air conditioning. Get optimum performance and major savings with installation, maintenance, and repairs from the capable team at C&EM. We provide a full selection of residential and commercial HVAC services. We will listen closely to your concerns to find and show you the problem and explain the possible solutions and the best solution. Our more than 20 years of experience, affordable prices, easy financing options, and major brand equipment make C&EM Technologies Houston's first choice for HVAC Services. We treat our customers like family. Thank you for choosing C&EM.

Offers by C&EM Technologies on Angi
    Doyle Cooling Heating Services

If you are looking for a trusted and professional heating & cooling contractor in your area, you can count on Doyle Cooling & Heating Service. our goal is to address your ac needs as quickly and efficiently, servicing all major brands for over 20 years. In addition to quality service, Consumer Safety and Security are top of mind at Doyle Cooling & Heating Service, all field technicians have undergone criminal background checks and drug testing. contact us if you need any further assistance. Services - indoor air quality, air cleaners, heating repairs, air conditioning repairs, air conditioning installation, furnace repairs, furnace replacement, Service Area - The Woodlands TX, Spring TX, Cypress TX, Montgomery TX ,Conroe TX, Kingwood TX, Atascocita TX, Baytown TX.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Air conditioning & heating services & repair. New construction. Duct work. Insulation. Radiant barrier. UV lighting. Filtration.

Radiant barrier & duct cleaning are seasonal call for details