ZeroRez

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

6529 Cunningham Rd

Houston, TX 77041

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Recent Client Project

Recent Client Project

carpet cleaning
We recently completed carpet, furniture, and tile/grout service for a customer who does their own regular and frequent cleaning. They were surprised and ecstatic about our results!

We are passionate about INSANELY CLEAN carpets, tile floors, area rugs, and upholstery!! And we'd love to work for you!! At Zerorez, we don’t use soaps or harsh chemicals. Instead, we use a patent-pending solution called Powered Water. Driven by science, it’s simply soft water that’s been zapped with electricity. It’s safe enough to drink, yet powerful enough to clean. Our green, yet powerfully effective cleaning methods will make you a believer in the Zerorez Clean! No harsh chemicals. No soaps. Cleans better than both! Only Zerorez cleans without leaving dirt-attracting residue behind. No other carpet cleaner in the world gets your carpets as clean - or keeps them clean as long - as Zerorez....

carpet cleaning (41)tile installation (10)upholstery cleaning (5)floor cleaning (2)carpet installation (1)

05/01/2021

With a new grandson making his entrance soon, getting my flooring deep cleaned was a priority! I looked at several companies, but many fell short of what I wanted. I was looking for eco friendly, quick dry time without the “crunchy” residue that’s often left behind. ZEROREZ checked all my boxes!! HIGHLY recommend! Quick & simple scheduling process with accurate estimate provided. Service scheduled...

Description of Work
Carpet & tile cleaned, pet treatment, tile sealed

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

04/23/2021

It looks great. The carpet Looks much better now.

Description of Work
My carpet on 2 sets of stairs and my bedroom were cleaned.

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

04/21/2021

Excelent. Technician was really polite and took all the old stains out of my carpet.

Description of Work
House carpet

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/19/2021

Fantastic service! We will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

04/17/2021

The Technician was very thorough. He explained the process before cleaning the carpet. I had a large living room cleaned.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning/pet treatment

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

04/17/2021

Amazing! It is incredible how they got the bad spots out of my carpet! It looks like new and it’s 15 years old!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

04/16/2021

Customer service was very helpful and knowledgeable when discussing the service I needed and scheduling the appointment. The tech that performed the work was very professional and on time. Before starting he confirmed what I needed and answered any questions. I will definitely use the company again in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned sofa and two arm chairs

Category upholstery cleaning

Cost $329.08

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

04/06/2021

Excellent the guy was on time very professional got the job done very quickly and very detailed

Description of Work
Carpet deep clean

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

04/03/2021

It went very well. Service rep was very professional and very thorough. Will hire again and will refer friends and family. Thanks again!

Description of Work
4 rooms carpet and hall cleaned

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

04/02/2021

This was first time using the company and I loved it. My Tech Gary was very punctual, professional, & thorough. He done a walk through with me before & after. Thank you all for your service. Before & Afters attached!! The smell of the products definitely got to me (I’m sensitive to everything) so I’ll suggest to anyone else airing the home out once their finish.

Description of Work
Tile & Carpet

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

We deep-clean and sanitize all flooring surfaces: carpet, area rugs, tile & grout, hardwood, and concrete. We also service upholstery and furniture, including sofas, sectionals, ottomans, chairs, love seats, and mattresses.

Regular house keeping services