Wood Customs

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2011

Wood Customs by Cesar is a design and full service residential construction company. We specialize in home remodeling, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling and custom millwork and cabinets. We specialize in construction and remodelign in the Heights and the Memorial areas. Since 1987 Wood Customs by Cesar has serviced the Greater Houston area, providing premier custom wood craftsmanship including custom built kitchens, wood fireplaces, entertainment centers, closet systems, decks and pergolas. We assist our clients in redesigning existing spaces as well as creating and designing new construction projects....

Right Angle Home & Outdoors

Right Angle is your full service decking, xeriscape, concrete, landscape, exteriors, irrigation, permaculture, plant installation, decking, fencing, and design firm. Utilizing the latest technologies in perfect sync with natural environments, Right Angle brings together a depth of talent from around the country to offer Houston state of the art xeriscape, design, and irrigation in commercial and residential applications. Please contact us today for a FREE ESTIMATE 713-496-2669

Offers by Right Angle Home & Outdoors on Angi
Lopez Painting

At Lopez Painting our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 35+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

J Perez Painting LLC

Both interior and exterior painting Paint and stain Second generation owner operated company Have been in business for 35 years We don't take any money upfront, until completion

Offers by J Perez Painting LLC on Angi

11/11/2017

Overall our experience with Cesar was fantastic. The work was done with meticulous attention to detail and was completed on time. Cesar was very patient with us as we made changes to our original plan and kicked in to help us design the layouts to bathrooms. All our cabinets, vanities and closets were all custom made by Cesar and we are very pleased with the quality of his work.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of kitchen and 2 bathrooms along with custom closet build in master bedroom and other miscellaneous updates.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,closet systems,drywall,picture framing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

08/21/2017

This was my first remodeling project. Based on what I have heard from other people, this job went extremely well. Cesar is responsive to texts and emails within 24 hours, and there was always someone at the house working. The quality of the work is fantastic. I am an engineer and something of a perfectionist; Cesar and his subs were always receptive to my suggestions and my requests to fix anythin...

Description of Work
We took the kitchen completely down to the studs. New wiring was run, drywall replaced, custom on-site cabinets built, new countertops, tile backsplash installed, and new wood floors were installed where tile used to be to match the rest of the house. This price included refinishing the existing wood floors in the living and dining room as well, and painted all 3 rooms, including ceilings. Recessed lighting was added in all 3 rooms. The job took 7 weeks.

Category custom cabinets,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

08/03/2017

I could not be more pleased with the results. Caesar and his crew did a fabulous job. He is a true craftsman- very skilled. He also has great ideas because he has had so much experience doing this. I especially liked that he built everything offsite and then came and installed it at my house which minimized the time we were without a kitchen. We were so pleased with the work he did on our kitchen,...

Description of Work
We had Caesar do complete remodel of our 1980's kitchen. He did a complete redesign and built all new cabinets, island ,countertops backsplash etc.

Category custom cabinets,remodeling,custom furniture,woodworking,home remodeling

05/06/2017

Exceeded my expectations! Everyone that comes into my home make a comment about my kitchen cabinets.

Description of Work
Kitchen, bathroom and laundry room remodel.

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

05/03/2017

This was the second time we used Wood Customs. As with the first time Cesar's crew did a great job. They were friendly and worked quickly and cleanly. Cesar came by frequently to check in progress, and everything was done in the time and for the price estimated. Cesar also beat the other quote I received. I will always check with Cesar before having any work done at my house. He's friendly and I t...

Description of Work
Redid the decking, handrails and stairs for our second floor porch.

Category decks

Build & design custom kitchen and vanity cabinets, entertainment centers, fireplace mantels, closet systems, stairways, decks and patio covers, outdoor kitchens & porches.

Ask for details.