WATSON'S LAWN EQUIPMENT INC

Founded 1975 • With Angi since April 2009

Small family owned and operated business. 2 employees. All service/repairs are performed "in house." Payments accepted MasterCard, Visa or cash only. Financing available for qualified buyers (minimum purchase $1500). Closed for lunch/parts pick up from 2-3pm on weekdays....

DR full services

DR full services

We are a locally, owned and operated company that respects our customer's time and home. Our team is happy to help and will provide you with excellent customer service. We make sure to stay in communication with you throughout the project to ensure a great experience. Give us a call today for your estimate!

01/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
advice on and purchase of lawnmower.

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took a hand-me-down Honda mower in to see if I could salvage it, and two weeks later, the staff had replaced the carborator, flushed the system, sharpened the blade and otherwise got it ready to go. An equivalent new mower would have cost $400-450, so I thought it was a good investment. It's been a couple months, and the mower works pretty well. Runs a little choppy, but I didn't expect it to run like new.

04/24/2009

I called and then took the blade over. They sharpened it in one hour and called me to pick it up. Their price was about 50% higher than a more distant shop, but saved me a longer drive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sharpened my 20" mulching rotary lawn mower blade.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

We specialize in sales/service/replacement parts of Echo, Snapper & Honda lawn & garden equipment. We service most major brands of outdoor power/lawn & garden equipment. Call for details. We keep a wide variety of popular replacement parts. Age and condition of equipment determine if service/repair is cost effective.

Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available