Triple C Roofing & Construction

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

We are a full service general contracting company that takes all major credit cards and will offer financing on a case by case scenario. We offer $250 cash on all referrals that lead to jobs....

Davila Hardwood Floors

Right Angle Home & Outdoors

Right Angle is your full service decking, xeriscape, concrete, landscape, exteriors, irrigation, permaculture, plant installation, decking, fencing, and design firm. Utilizing the latest technologies in perfect sync with natural environments, Right Angle brings together a depth of talent from around the country to offer Houston state of the art xeriscape, design, and irrigation in commercial and residential applications. Please contact us today for a FREE ESTIMATE 713-496-2669

Offers by Right Angle Home & Outdoors on Angi

07/17/2020

Thaddeus F.

I recently had a leakage on my roof very close to the air vents. When I contacted Charles Vincent with TRIPLE C Roofing & Construction, he came out immediately to inspect it. I was very pleased with the service from the inspection to the repair. Everyone was professional and prompt. I wasn't sold something I didn't need and I really appreciate the honesty. TRIPLE C Roofing & Construction was very professional, respectful and nice. It was very comforting to have a vendor like Charles Vincent and his team work so hard to insure the job is done right. Everything went as promised and faster than expected. Professional, courteous, timely, and extremely high quality results. Thank you for all you did for my home.

Description of Work
A roof leakage

04/04/2013

Debbie H.

Overall, Charles Vincent at Triple C Roofing and Construction are completely thorough, very knowledgeable about all kinds of special roofing and construction needs and their honest advise and superior workmanship on a complex roofing set-up is priceless. The job was done efficiently with no inconvenience to me. This is the kind of company you can trust to do a great job, they take pride in satisfying their customers! I would recommend this company for all roofing work and will use them again and again.

Description of Work
My house has a flat roof and that alone needs special care, in addition to that, I have a covered atrium that sits in the middle of the house. Flat roofing is problematic because if it is not slanted correctly to allow for draining then water, leaves and other debris will sit and eat away at the roofing material and cause leakes. When I purchased the place it had several interior leaks and the roof and atrium cover needed to be replaced and repaired. Charles Vincent and his company, Triple C Roofing, were referred to me by an associate, I called and he came out to assess the problem and gave me an excellent price and explained to me the problems with a flat roof and gave me some great ideas to repair the Atrium cover. Triple C Roofing replaced the roof and repaired the rotting wood around the atrium and replaced the cover. The job was done professionally and timely. The roof and atrium have no leaks and it looks great everything is water tight!!

10/04/2012

Matthew W.

Overall, I could not have asked anything else of them. I am 100% satisfied and frankly that never really occurs. I am very particular about details with an contractor or home service (lawn, housekeeping, auto, plumbing). If you choose Charles, you will not go wrong. Period!

Description of Work
Unbelievable work!. Charles is a great listener and explained the condition on the roof very carefully. He inspected our roof, pointed out where the hail damage was and how severe the damage was. He also pointed out areas where the damage was light. He explained what the timeframe could be for a leak to occur due to the damage and that a leak may never happen. I decided to call my insurance company who sent an adjuster to look at the roof. Charles also came to the meeting and the adjuster and Charles worked together to find the damage and access the situation on the roof. What I was most pleased with was the fact that the adjuster totally agreed with Charles and felt his representation of the situation was exactly correct. Charles made the approval process with my insurance company extremely easy by providing the Skytel measurement report (at his expense) with a complete detailed contract. The insurance company fully agreed to his price and contract and sent me the check within a week due to Charles being so prompt on the insurance company's request. When the work started (on time) Charles was present for every major milestone on the work and his workers were very experienced and proficient. When I had a few special requests about protecting my yard from damage and protecting some new grass, the workers met my requests without fail. When the contract was written it specified 2 days to complete the work and when things began to fall behind a little on the first day, Charles brought 3 extra employees to accelerate the work on the second day. This is not to say they rushed the second day but to say that more roofers were their to do the job. When DirecTv came to move the satellite dish, the roofers stopped what they were doing to help DirecTv disconnect the antenna so it could be moved right then. When they finished the job, they did a great job on clean-up by cleaning out all the gutters, and swept the yard with magnetic wands three times. When I asked them to sweep an area one more time (at 7:30 PM) they were happy to do so and completely understood how I felt about my kids maybe stepping on a nail. In fact they lent me a magnetic wand for a few days to let me continue sweeping. I actually only found two more nails in the entire yard, so I would say the clean-up was complete. Finally, a very small punch list (3 items) were completed the very next day and I don't expect to find anything else for a callback.

Triple C Roofing & Construction

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

11152 Westheimer Rd.

Houston, TX 77042

Renovations, Anything on the outside of the home. If it is falling down, rotting or broken we can fix it on houses, condos, townhouses or apartments.

vinyl siding, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, masonry

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available