Tri-Way Enterprises

Founded 1978 • With Angi since October 2006

11303 Jones Rd W

Houston, TX 77065

At Tri-Way Enterprises, we specialize in turning your vision for your home into a reality. For a wide range of professional construction and remodeling services, choose Tri-Way Enterprises in Houston, Texas. We are a trusted Houston general contractor on both residential and commercial properties for over 40 years. Our attention to detail and craftsmanship are second to none! Call us today and experience timeless and top-of-the-line craftsmanship for the modern world. Tri-Way Enterprises is committed to delivering unparalleled work. We are equipped with a variety of skills and tools in-house, and we are able to perform custom construction projects in Houston effectively. At Tri-Way Enterprises, there is no job too big or too small!...

Resposiveness

home remodeling (144)woodworking (41)house painting (7)decks & porches (1)interior painting (63)tile installation (59)plumbers (34)door installation (28)lighting (25)electrician (25)drywall (25)countertop installation (25)

04/05/2020

This has been a fantastic experience. Jim’s team of professionals delivered an amazing finish. They are easy to work with, cleaned up everyday and asked questions along the way to ensure I was getting what I wanted. It was a large project, but I felt the team was responsive and able to adjust when I changed my mind (sorry Jim and Toni!). They delivered beyond my expectations and I’m now looking fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2020

Photo for Tri-Way Enterprises - 11303 Jones Rd W, Houston, TX - 38481488

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to working with you on your next project.

11/20/2019

Project went great. Mike, Taylor and Andy worked very hard to complete the project very quickly. We were very pleased with the new open space that was created. Everything looks very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pony wall removal between breakfast area and family room. Verify header beam existed. Make the transition look good between the tile and wood floor. Drywall, texture and paint. Also provided additional stair rails for safety.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,electrician,plastering,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

Photo for Tri-Way Enterprises - 11303 Jones Rd W, Houston, TX - 38245212

Thank you so much for the great review. Looking foreward to working with you again. Have a greate Thanksgiving.

08/17/2019

Very well! Very happy with the work done. Jim Lupo and crew are very professional and do a great job. We will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper removal,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

08/01/2019

Jim and his crew did such an excellent job on our first bath remodel , we called him again to do our second remodel. So, we’re repeat clients! Job done in timely manner and they were very neat. Crew was extremely friendly and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Thank you so much taking time to write a review. I appreciate your business and hope to work with you in the future.

07/31/2019

The quality of the work done by Jim’s team at Tri-Way was excellent. They did a great job prepping my house for the work and left the house clean. There were a few questions that arose throughout the project, but they were resolved quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodeling of my master bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Photo for Tri-Way Enterprises - 11303 Jones Rd W, Houston, TX - 38016655

Thank you for taking time out to send in a review. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Thank you again Jim Lupo

07/01/2019

Jim and his team did a phenomenal job with our master bathroom. The prices were fair, the job was completely timely, and Jim was EXTREMELY responsive to every question and concern that my fiancee and I had. No matter how annoying we got, Jim never ignored my phone calls or my text messages. We were also very grateful for Joe, who installed the plumbing and tile (for the floor and shower). He was a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of master bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

Photo for Tri-Way Enterprises - 11303 Jones Rd W, Houston, TX - 37960183

Thank you for taking the time to review Tri-Way Enterprises. We look forward to working with you on your next project.

06/19/2019

I could not be happier with my new room. The overall quality of the work done is excellent, but the tile work ( which was a large part of the shower and walls) is exceptional. All of the staff were courteous, friendly, and respectful of my house.. which was very important to me as they were in my house during the daytime more than I was. When I first thought about starting the project, I asked man...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enlarging bathroom and remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a review Tri Way Enterprises. Look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again, Jim Lupo

04/14/2019

They provided valuable suggestions about layout and design choices and all the work was well coordinated so the project was completed on time. The new bathroom looks beautiful and I am very happy with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom remodel with conversion from tub to walk-in shower.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

04/05/2019

Absolutely fantastic! We are so happy with the work we make sure everyone takes a walk through or bathroom. Weird as that may sound, it's our favorite room in the house now! They were not only professional and punctual, they were clean! Amazing group of people and I would hire them again without a second thought!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

Thank you so much for your great review and will pass this on to my workers. Looking forward to working with you on the future.

03/13/2019

My mother-in-law is very picky and they were so professional and did a great job. I have two young boys and the workers took time out of their day to answer any questions my sons asked them about what tools they were using and what they were doing, which was so sweet. They just went above and beyond our expectation and the mantle looks incredible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom fireplace mantle.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Tri-Way. We look forward to working with you on your next project.

Full scale kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects.

Roofing & Concrete.