TPO Pros

Founded 2018 •

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

TPO Pros Roofing & Restoration serves as a leading roofing contractor in the great state of Texas. Headquartered in Houston Texas, we are a proud team of UH Alumni who are trained professionals with over 25 years of combined experience that can tackle everything from complex large projects to owner occupied buildings. Fueled by our commitment to excellence, we go the extra mile to make sure clients are completely satisfied with our work. We want to be the roofers you can trust....

ROSE ROOFING

ROSE ROOFING

We have been a family owned roofing company since 1972. Ken Rose's father, Lee A. Rose, founded the company, and Ken took over the business after Lee's death. We have had the same phone number since 1977. We have one large crew which does most of our new roofs and a repair crew. Jonathan and Kenneth Rose II sons of Ken Rose, have taken over the business after the death of Ken in 2014. We do roof repairs, new roofs, roof inspections, and insurance inspections with high quality and integrity. We are a BBB member and are fully insured! We are an Owens Corning Platinum roofing contractor and can offer extended Platinum warranties from Owens Corning. We have been in the Owens Corning roofing family since 1995.

02/21/2021

TPO Pros repaired the hole in my roof in a timely manner and did an excellent job. I'm so glad I found them and I no longer have a leak in my roof!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a roof leak repaired

02/20/2021

They are professional, thorough, and friendly. They take the time to explain what all needs fixing (leaking roof after a bad storm had hit a while back) and what they're going to do. They are reasonably priced and get the job done quickly. 10/10 would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repairs

02/14/2021

Great service! I bought my new house last week and I’d had TPO PROS for the roof inspection. They responded us so fast. My roof is still in good condition so I didn’t need to fix it. They’re so honest and professional that they didn’t try to offer us any unnecessary service. They’re def on the top of my mind whenever I had problem with my roof in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection

02/13/2021

These guys were quick to respond and easy to work with. The staff was very friendly and informative about my situation with my roof. They got to work as soon as possible and got my situation fixed up in about a day. Very good experience overall, I recommend this to anyone that needs services for their roofs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

02/12/2021

Super super efficient staff that got there on time and worked fast. I was worried that I would have a hole in my pocket from this, but they were really reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repairs

Roofing. Roof Inspections. Roof Installations. Roof Leak Repair