We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

TPO Pros

Founded 2018 • With Angi since April 2019

225 S Heights Blvd

Houston, TX 77007

TPO Pros Roofing & Restoration serves as a leading roofing contractor in the great state of Texas. Headquartered in Houston Texas, we are a proud team of UH Alumni who are trained professionals with over 25 years of combined experience that can tackle everything from complex large projects to owner occupied buildings. Fueled by our commitment to excellence, we go the extra mile to make sure clients are completely satisfied with our work. We want to be the roofers you can trust....

02/21/2021

Alysia S.

TPO Pros repaired the hole in my roof in a timely manner and did an excellent job. I'm so glad I found them and I no longer have a leak in my roof!

Description of Work
Needed a roof leak repaired

02/20/2021

Elizabeth D.

They are professional, thorough, and friendly. They take the time to explain what all needs fixing (leaking roof after a bad storm had hit a while back) and what they're going to do. They are reasonably priced and get the job done quickly. 10/10 would recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof Repairs

02/14/2021

Minh N.

Great service! I bought my new house last week and I’d had TPO PROS for the roof inspection. They responded us so fast. My roof is still in good condition so I didn’t need to fix it. They’re so honest and professional that they didn’t try to offer us any unnecessary service. They’re def on the top of my mind whenever I had problem with my roof in future.

Description of Work
Roof inspection

02/13/2021

Joshua V.

These guys were quick to respond and easy to work with. The staff was very friendly and informative about my situation with my roof. They got to work as soon as possible and got my situation fixed up in about a day. Very good experience overall, I recommend this to anyone that needs services for their roofs!

Description of Work
Roof repair

02/12/2021

brett B.

Super super efficient staff that got there on time and worked fast. I was worried that I would have a hole in my pocket from this, but they were really reasonable.

Description of Work
Roof Repairs

02/11/2021

Erik C.

TPO Pros did an amazing job fixing my roof in a timely manner. They are punctual, responsive, and the work was completed in the agreed time. They are so professional and truly value their customers. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roofing Repair

02/09/2021

Gisselle A.

Great! They were very nice and communicative. They fixed the problem in less than a day. I was very impressed and would most definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Leaking problem

02/09/2021

John N.

Scott has done an amazing job. When it comes to getting any type of roof work done, he will be the one to go to. I highly recommend them for any of your next roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

02/08/2021

Justice C.

guys were pretty friendly and got the work done really fast. With affordable prices im really glad i found these guys.

Description of Work
roof repair

02/06/2021

Luisana R.

Highly recommend TPO Pros! They did an amazing job in repairing and inspecting my roof! They were super professional and responsible for getting my roof replaced!

Description of Work
I needed to replace my roof.

02/04/2021

Martin S.

They did great! I had them come out for a roofing inspection and they ended up repairing my roof from minor damage. They did a perfect job and I will have them come back out for next time!

Description of Work
Roofing inspection

02/02/2021

Gabriel H.

I don't know much about roof's but they were able to explain my issues and work through my insurance to fix them with ease! great company and service especially for the price!

Description of Work
Roof inspection and repair

Happy to help - we appreciate your business!

02/01/2021

Vanessa M.

They were really skilled, on-time, worked fast, and were very professional. Very pleased and will refer them to family and friends for roofing help.

Description of Work
Roof installation

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

01/31/2021

Sam P.

I am very happy with the work that they do on my roof repair. Good price. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
roof repair

We are happy to have been able to help!

01/29/2021

Poornima I.

They fixed my roof so quickly and were great about being on time. They were so friendly and professional and I will definitely be using their services again.

Description of Work
Roof needed fixing after a storm

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business!

01/28/2021

Colin D.

Working with TPO's could not have been any easier. The staff was extremely professional and their customer service was amazing! I have not had any type of services like this before so I was a bit nervous, but TPO's did such an amazing job and took care of everything without any hiccups. Definitely will use them again and am so happy to have worked with a small business during these trying times. Support Small Businesses!!

Description of Work
Roofing restoration for damage from hail and other storms during the past year

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure to be able to help you through your claim process!

07/24/2019

John M.

From start to finish, it went well. They worked with me and professionally coordinated with the adjuster. In doing so, they provided expertise and insight to the adjuster and helped expedite the overall process. Their professional approach to preparing my home, caring for the landscape and areas around the house were evident and the actual roof replacement was done very well. They completed the work within the time they estimated and this was a relatively seamless roof replacement from my perspective. With a hail storm, many roofers swarm to the neighborhood; TPO Pros provided a service level that was reliable, honest,professional and done with integrity.

Description of Work
TPO Pros replaced my roof after a hail storm

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review! It means the world to us and we're so glad you're happy with your new roof!

05/22/2019

Axzel S.

I am very impressed with the product and the service offered by these guys. You can trust that they will treat you fairly and take care of your roof restoration projects. Scott is honest, responsible and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended for your commercial roofing needs.

Description of Work
Commercial roofing restoration

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review! Its been a pleasure to work with you.

Smarthomes Remodeling, LLC

Smarthomes Remodeling, LLC family owned business located in Houston Texas. The company is focused on the following residential and commercial services: Roofing, Gutters, Fences and Painting. Smarthomes has been in the business since 2016 with great list of satisfied customers. Smarthomes principal values are, integrity, quality, efficiency, competitive rates and overall customer friendly relationship.

Republic Roof Systems LLC

Republic Roof Systems is the top choice for roofing contractors in Houston, Texas. Whether it’s a simple residential leak repair or a complex, flat commercial building, our team of expert roofers are committed to providing the highest quality of service. We offer a variety of roofing services including roof inspections, roof repair, roof replacement and installation, roof insurance hail and windstorm claims, and roof maintenance.

Integrity Roofing

We are a small, family owned and operated, roofing company with an experienced roofing crew, dedicated to installing and performing quality roofing systems. Integrity Roofing is certified as a shingle master with CertainTeed, you can also find us on CertainTeed.com website as a preferred roofing company. We handle roof repairs, roof replacement, we offer payment options for easy payment. We repair/replace 3 tab, laminated, metal roofs, and tile roofs. We are insured and “A” rated with BBB

Offers by Integrity Roofing on Angi