Thor Enterprises LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2006

Please call for more details.

Additional phone number: (281) 933-5678. Cost is determined by the job. Award Winning. Please call us! We are paged when you leave a message. It may take longer to respond to emails than phone calls. Thor Enterprises L.L.C. - Electrical Services are electrical specialists in Houston, TX. We offer reliable and dependable whole house surge protection service. We are professionals that you can count on with your power strips to safeguard your home and fragile electronics....

We do everything electrical with residential and commercial. Contact us today at 281-507-5381 for a free estimate.

J&K Electronics will fully automated and integrated smart home, will have features like automated lighting, window shade systems, and HVAC control, With J & K, your entire home becomes your home theater. Our whole home audio systems allow beautiful sound quality from wireless speakers that your entire family can control from their phones or from a control center. We can design and install your smart home system all at once or add each function on to your existing system piece by piece

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR COMFORT YOU CAN COUNT ON, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. Whether you need ac repair , and need it fast, or are looking to invest in new HVAC equipment for your home, Air Star Now can help. Ask around. Our name is well known and respected in the Houston area. Why? Because our HVAC techs truly care about your family and their well-being. To us, you're not just a potential sale. You're our neighbor and ally. Browse our site and you will find plenty of information to help you understand your home's heating and cooling systems. You'll learn why you never want to DIY a repair and what steps you can take to keep your ac maintained and operating efficiently. Experiencing HVAC, humidity, or allergy-related problems in the Houston or Katy area? There is no need to suffer. Let our skilled technicians explain how these problems can be resolved and take the steps necessary to ensure your comfort all-year round. Air Star Now offers financing and guarantees on all work in and around Houston; this makes the decision to choose us both a comfortable and secure one. Give us a call at (713) 929-9595 to get a quote on ac service or replacement. At Air Star Now, we go the extra mile to earn your business and will never stop working to keep it.

05/31/2021

It is my extreme pleasure to add my review to the long list of 5 stars reviews for Danny Hixon, master licensed electrician who gets to the root of the problem or provide a service honestly, efficiently and thoroughly. Danny truly is the modern day human Norse God, Thor, who was the defender of Asgard, realm of the gods, and Midgard, the human realm, through great feats of arms in slaying giants. ...

Description of Work
Restore power to AC condenser unit not getting signal from new furnace, test ground rod, replace grounding rod, get estimate for whole house surge protection

Category concrete repair,electrician

03/08/2021

Danny gave me some great advice to try before calling him out. What he told me to do diagnosed the problem and saved me the call out fee for his technician. Thank-you Danny for taking the time to respond and do the 'right thing'.

Description of Work
Repair an electrical outlet - kept tripping

Category electrician

I am glad to help and I try to save customers money by having them try a few things before I have to come out. In your case it allowed you to find the problem without the cost of a service call. I will be happy to help anytime

09/24/2020

Danny and his team members were able to come out the same day that I called and addressed the problem right away. I had another company come out and check what was going on a few days prior that gave an outrageous quote and they did not even figure out what the real problem was. Danny was able to locate the problem and had it resolved within the hour. I would definitely recommend this company if y...

Description of Work
Lighting and outlet issues

08/26/2020

Danny was slightly flustered when I contacted him but he came out gave me an estimate and explained what he would do. I put the project in his hands. He ordered the parts and returned and installed. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Hook up 12,500 watt generator to circuit panel

Category electrician,home security systems

06/16/2020

I honestly can't describe how thankful I am to Danny, the owner of Thor Enterprises. I am a young, first time homeowner with a garage apartment that I rent out. I had an electrician that I used frequently that had been the electrician for the house I rented previous to buying my home. There would always be problem after problem, but it is an old house. I am not an electrician, so I just assumed th...

Description of Work
Electric panel upgrade, subpanel upgrade

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Your job was a challenge but like you said anyone could see the difference. I am glad you put my work to the test and ran everything you had. You now have a warranty that I don't think you will ever use.

Electrical Commercial & Residential, Whole-House Surge Protection, Generator Installation, Controls, Meter Cans & Electrical Panels, Underground Power Line Replacement, Ceiling Fan Installation, Swimming Pool Wiring.

Appliance repair, Fan repair