Texas Tree Team

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2007

Awards & Badges

865 Wakefield Dr

Houston, TX 77018

Angies List Super Service Award winner 8 years in a row 2010-2017 ! Better Business Bureau Award for Excellence winner 8 years in a row 2010-2017! ISA Board Certified Master Arborist and ISA Certified Arborists ready to help you with your trees. We have two TCIA Certified Treecare Safety Professionals on staff to ensure safety is our top priority. Texas Tree Team is a professional tree care company that provides arboricultural services to homeowners and commercial clients in Houston. Our Arborists always keep up with the latest knowledge and technology in the tree care industry. We train our staff according to ANSI A300 standards to ensure work is done with utmost consideration for the safety of our customers and crew while maintaining the highest standards for quality tree care. Our team includes members of the ISA – The International Society of Arboriculture and on PLANET – Professional Landcare Network. Some of our certifications include: ISA Board Certified Master Arborist ISA Certified Arborist ISA Certified Tree Climber Specialist TRAQ (Tree Risk Assessment Qualification ) Licensed Irrigator on Staff Licensed Pesticide applicator on staff. Our wealth of experience caring for Houston trees is what informs every job we do. Texas Tree Team can provide professional tree services including tree planting, tree pruning, tree removal, and plant healthcare. We understand Texas trees and what it takes to properly care for them, from root to tip. Call Texas Tree Team to discuss your tree care project. We are committed to building long term relationships with our customers by providing quality service at a competitive price and strive to make a lasting impression with every job we do. texastreeteam.com...

tree service (460)lawn care (24)hauling (17)lawn & landscaping (16)excavating (11)lawn treatment (4)pest control (3)irrigation system (2)mulch delivering (1)

11/22/2020

Texas Tree Team reviewed my requested scope of work, visited property and then presented me with a professional quote, describing what they would do, in terms an arborist would use and with respect to what I wanted done. They also provided their proof of insurance. Their price was lower than two other services I contacted and the communication was more professional. When the day came for service, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
VERY large tree in front of house trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for a kind review! It was a pleasure working with you as well! We hope to do business again with you in the future! Thank you, Texas Tree Team

11/21/2020

Just had my giant oaks trimmed with TexasTreeTeam.com. They did a great job! It appeared to me that everyone on the Blue Team worked safely, all the equipment seemed in good repair, and my trees were trimmed in accordance with the proposal, so now appear balanced and safer. On my request they also removed the swing cable and one trunk of shrub, and were careful not to remove squirrel or bird nests...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 4 large oaks and a Bradford Pear trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind review! It was such a pleasure to work with you as well! I’m glad we were able to get everything taken care of safely. We hope to do business with you again in the future! Thank you, Texas Tree Team

10/30/2020

Horrible.I found this service through Angies List.For last 4 years they were the best and A rated. Call for estimate raised there fee 100%.Estimator tells me on previous fees can't make any money doing my yard.Don't know what happened but they are not the company they used to be

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of trees and scrubs

CATEGORY excavators,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

08/24/2020

Texas Tree Team arrived as scheduled. Work was done exactly as quoted and they explained to me what and why they were doing. Price was competitive with other services. They have certified Arborists who gave me the estimate and evaluated and discussed my trees condition which was very comforting. Excellent service...I have used them for many years and will continue to trust them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning of large trees and raising canopy

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind review, we truly appreciate it! We hope that we can continue to serve you in the future and still provide you with the care you expect! Thank you, Texas Tree Team

08/18/2020

Friendly, punctual and excellent trip visit with an email of diagnosis and recommended services. Very professional from beginning to end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Health Diagnosis and Trimming recomendations

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy that we were able to help with your tree needs and hope to work with you again in the future! Thank you, Texas Tree Team

08/05/2020

An arborist came to inspect my tree and determine what needed to be done. We were given a quote, and put on the schedule. The crew doing the work were experts and did a fantastic job! They were fast and efficient! My tree looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed and Thinned my tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

Hi Nancy, Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you as well and hope to do business with you again in the future! Thank you, Texas Tree Team

07/26/2020

These guys did a great job. They know their trees. I especially liked that while willing to do whatever we wanted, they themselves leaned toward a more conservative approach when deciding how much to remove. Would definitely use again, though they assured us, tree trimming is only needed every 2-3 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming all trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind review! It was such a pleasure to work with you as well! We look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you, Texas Tree Team

06/06/2020

No response from company; therefore, they lost a big job...thousands of dollars - too bad

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
(3) trees removed, thinning of other trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I do truly apologize that there was never any contact between us, however we do not show any messages, lead request or phone calls from you in our system, could it have possibly been another tree service? We would love to have the opportunity to work with you in the future and hope that this doesn’t hinder such. Thank you, Texas Tree Team

04/12/2020

Crew was prompt and work completed professionally and in short order. All cuttings and branches hauled away and yard raked and drive and walkways swept. Excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two front yard oak trees trimmed and

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

10/28/2019

Perfect! This is a terrific group to work with, professional, knowledgeable, affordable and great communications. I am very picky about our trees and they were great in the advice and service they provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very old live oaks and pecans needed trimming and root treatments.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy that you are pleased with the work! Thank you, Texas Tree Team

Tree Preservation, Tree Service, Tree Trimming and Pruning, Tree Removal, Arborist Consultations, Tree Health and Risk Assessment, Tree / Plant Healthcare for the entire landscape. Pre-Construction planning. If you have trees we can help!

We offer services to care for trees and other woody ornamentals (Shrubs) We provide healthcare services for the entire landscape in addition to trees. We can help you plan for the long term maintenance of your property but we do not offer land care services such as lawn mowing on a recurring basis.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing