Texas Fence

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2010

17226 Bamwood Dr

Houston, TX 77090

Recipients of Angie's List Super Service Award for years in Fencing, Texas Fence is Houston’s fencing service leader. Since 2003, we’ve upheld the standard for excellent service by providing the highest quality materials, employing professional installation crews, and communicating with our customers throughout the entire process. Texas Fence specializes in Custom Residential Fencing, Commercial Fencing, and Custom Driveway Gates. We work with Wood, Iron & Aluminium, Vinyl, Brick & Stone, Hardiplank, Chain-link, and Simtek materials. Visit our Website, or give us a call at 281-807-7900, for Service You Can Count on from Start to Finish....

fence company (421)driveway gate installation (44)iron work (35)pressure washing (1)deck cleaning (1)lawn care (1)

07/28/2022

Cindee E.

I love our gate! - the style, the convenience and the security of our backyard is wonderful. Installation was a bit delayed due to a shortage of iron last year, but once it came in, they installed it in record time and - just the way I wanted it. Follow up was great when I wanted to add an accessory, too - very punctual. I will definitely recommend to others, and will call for future work as needed.

Description of Work
Custom made Iron Driveway Gate

Category wrought iron, driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

07/17/2022

Suzanne C.

In May 2022, Texas Fence built 1800 ft of fence, along with fourteen brick columns, for the Lake Windcrest subdivision. As a board member and project lead, I supervised everything from the initial quotes to the final walkthrough on the fence. Troy Bender, who worked up the quote and completed the contract details, was responsive, professional, and pleasant to work with. There was a delay on the brick choices, but delays are common with a large contract like this. Once construction began everything went ahead quickly and smoothly. During the last days of construction, the fence builder mistakenly cut through the root of a large tree that was marked to be boxed. After I notified Daniel Benson, the project manager, the situation was rectified at once. At the final walk both Troy and Daniel Benson made sure every specification, from the grout on the brick columns to the hinges on the gate, were correct. Overall, the material quality, the workmanship, and the attention to detail from Texas Fence were excellent.

Description of Work
Commercial Fence with brick columns

Work Completed On 07/17/2022

Review for Texas Fence - 17226 Bamwood Dr, Houston, TX - 39801516

06/01/2022

Billy W.

Excellent. The fence was installed with quality materials and was done with quality workmanship. The crew cleaned up my property when the job was completed. There are no negative. Brent Call the estimator/sales representative and Les Perkins the project manager kept me informed throughout the process.

Description of Work
New cedar picket fence

Work Completed On 05/26/2022

03/21/2022

Catherine H.

We worked with Josh to get started and Chris as the project manager. We called them back out to fix a few things, and they were very responsive - took care of everything that needed to be done. The fence looks great, and we are delighted!

Description of Work
Replaced a fence

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

Thank you for leaving us a review!

02/25/2022

Laura G.

Was promised 2 men to haul off old fences. Chris Bankston, project manager for all 4 families, sent 6 men! All were protective of our AC equipment, downspouts and gas meters. Juan Enriquez, our salesman, was available to answer questions thru the entire project! Trey, the general manager, contacted me to see that all going smoothly! Juan Escamia, the crew boss was an excellent craftsman. My mouth dropped open when I saw the first finished section. Such beautiful cedar wood. He and his assistant Juan worked so well together. Like a true team! All 4 families are very pleased. They certainly exceeded my expectations! I would not hesitate to recommend Texas Fence. Really kind people to work with. BBB A+.

Description of Work
New fence for me and 3 neighbors. Texas Fence installed 2 wrought iron gates for me years ago. I enjoy them every time I walk through them!!

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

We are so glad! Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write this review, and thank you for your business.

01/20/2022

Scott W.

Excellent service and high quality starting with Erik during the quote stage and then working with Chris and Jose during the project.

Description of Work
Fence replacement

Category fencing, driveway gates

Work Completed On 01/20/2022

11/01/2021

Yvrose P.

The Texas Fence did a great job. I am very happy with the quality of the work done. Great customer service. Chris kept in touch with me at all times. He made sure that any concerns that I had was addressed. The workers are knowledgeable and professional. Texas Fence delivered exactly what they promised. I have received many compliments from the neighbors. Yes, I recommend this Texas Fence company without any doubts

Description of Work
Put up a board on board fence.

10/31/2021

Andrew P.

The entire process from quote to delivery was very well controlled an executed. Sales person (Josh Harris) was professional, and Project delivery (Jamie Hudson) was on time and did good quality work. I recommend them

Description of Work
Wood fence replacement

10/21/2021

David A.

They were very professional with the estimate process.

Description of Work
Need iron fence.

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, [Member Name Removed]!

09/08/2021

Arthur M.

Very well. Expected lead time was much shortened, crew were able to complete in one day and pricing was competitive. Crew did damage part of my sprinkler system but Texas Fence paid for repair so much impressed by their integrity. My primary contacts were Les Perkins and Juan Enriquez and both were very good and responsive. Very pleased with the end product.

Description of Work
Replacement of an existing but badly damaged wooden fence

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

Texas Fence is so appreciative of great reviews like this, thank you [Member Name Removed]!

08/12/2021

Neely A.

The company provided a detailed estimate. They performed the work promptly and the quality is very good. When I found some boards with cracks, they promptly replaced them. They communicated with me throughout the entire process. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Fencing for my residence.

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly value our customers and what they have to say about our work!

07/10/2021

Gary D.

Great job. Professional, prompt and job completed in 1 and 1/2 days. Answered all questions in a courteous manner. Followed up after job to inquire if we had any concerns. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace fence

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

Review for Texas Fence - 17226 Bamwood Dr, Houston, TX - 39398632

Thank you for leaving us a review.

07/01/2021

Barry P.

Juan Enriquez was very helpful and clear about the included work. We got the rot boards and street facing end finish we wanted. Rot board was even mitered to make the fence look great!

Description of Work
Replaced 64 feet of old "good neighbor fencing".

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Thank you for leaving us a review.

06/30/2021

Gwendolyn L.

The professionalism by Rosemberg and Erick was excellent. They went over and beyond to give the best service I have had in a very long time. Finished in one day and did not destroy one of my beautiful flowers along my fence line. I cannot say enough good things about this company and these gentlemen. I would hire them again for sure.

Description of Work
Replacement of back fence.

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us.

06/29/2021

Tim M.

We got a hold of Texas Fence and had been pleased with them right from the start. We met with Josh Harris and he took GREAT care of us. They came when they said they would, finished the job quickly and they followed up with us afterwards. What more could you ask for.

Description of Work
replace fencing and added a section of fence

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

We are happy our team met your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Customer feedback is always appreciated.

06/16/2021

Benito M.

Texas Fence did a great job on our fence replacement. We sent a request through their website and shortly heard back from our assigned fence consultant Juan who was courteous and professional and put us on the schedule to come out and get us an estimate. After acceptance of the estimate we heard from Eric our assigned project manager two weeks later who got us on the schedule to get the work done. Three guys came out and worked hard and efficiently to get the fence replaced. They did a good job, but there were some minor issues that we wanted addressed, mostly cosmetic except for the sprinkler system issue which we had as the crew moved the fence about six inches towards the home and the rot board we wanted installed inside of the fence to keep the garden bed in and away from the bottom of the pickets now sat over top the sprinkler system heads. We were not happy about that, but Eric our project manager made it right and covered the cost for the replacement of the sprinkler line and heads on top of sending a super friendly, knowledgeable, and professional technician named Cody out to fix the minor fence issues. We are now happy customers and can highly recommend Texas Fence, because although there were some problems, they stood behind their work and communicated quickly and efficiently to handle our complaints as they wanted to make it right. That truly says a lot about a company and we appreciated Eric, Juan, and Cody for that.

Description of Work
Wood fence replacement

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

05/05/2021

Michael L.

The fence looks great, and I couldn't be more pleased with the whole process. Juan Enriquez at Texas Fence was a real pleasure to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for your fencing needs! Mike L

Description of Work
Fence replacement

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

04/24/2021

Steve B.

We ran into a few problems after completion that I tried to work out with my contact. The issues could have been worked out if the lead person would have contacted me before they were done. I sent an email to the owner and the problems were completed the next week and we are satisfied with the job and our new fence.

Description of Work
New fence for home.

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

Review for Texas Fence - 17226 Bamwood Dr, Houston, TX - 39307079

04/05/2021

Craig R.

Texas Fence was recommended to me via Angie's List and after reading the reviews there and on Google we decided to reach out to them for a proposal to replace our 20+ year old fence. Troy Bender from Texas Fence promptly contacted us for a time for him to come out to our property and take measurements. After Troy took his measurements, he followed up with an email to us the following day with his company's proposal. Of the three bids we received, Texas Fence was the “official” high bid, however, their bid was less than $2.00 higher in total than the mid level bid and only about 5% higher than the low bid. The Texas Fence proposal, unlike the other two bids, came complete with all terms, limitations and liabilities plainly laid out. Additionally, their proposal included a bird's eye drawing of our yard complete with the measured lengths of each fence section as well as a cost breakdown for each fence section shared with each of our neighbors. Although we were initially warned by each vendor that we could expect a 3 to 4 week delay before work could begin, Texas Fence contacted us a couple of days after submitting their bid to tell us that they could start within 4 days. At that point Texas Fence was awarded the project and they promptly started on the day promised and finished the 350 foot fence project in less than 2 days. As for the finished product the fence looks beautiful and solidly built and my wife and I couldn't be more happy. We highly recommend this company to any prospective buyer. 5 stars!

Description of Work
Replace existing 20+ year old fence.

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

Thank you for the Great review! We enjoyed doing business with you and look forward to future opportunities.

03/18/2021

Charles W.

Texas Fence did a good job installing new fence. Rosemberg was great to work with. Daniel ensured that fence was installed timely. Jessica in front office responded timely to requests. Five star job.

Description of Work
Replace fence

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

03/13/2021

James S.

Excellent! The service from the office was great. Juan came out and looked at the old fence. Later in the day he sent me an estimate. It was a bit higher than another bidder, but felt TF was giving me more. Utilities were marked the day before. 2 men showed up the next day. By the end of the day, all new posts were in and some of the vertical slats. Were back again at 7am the next morning. We had to be away but trusted the job would be done to our satisfaction. It was!! Couldn't be more pleased. They even spread the dirt from the new fence post holes evenly along the fence, Noticed the beveled the "rat board". Most of the houses I saw with that were not, Figured this might be to prevent water from standing, and it would flow off. Overall, it was a great experience and got a very nice new fence.

Description of Work
Needed to replace fence on my corner lot home

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words and business!

02/24/2021

Doug B.

Our initial contact (Jon Long) came to estimate the job. He was quite knowledgeable and gave us some very helpful insights about the design. Since this was our first wooden privacy fence installation, Jon was also very patient as we needed a little extra time to make some adjustments to the fence plan. We had to review, discuss, and resolve any matters with our neighbors and The Woodlands Township in order to get approval to proceed. Once we received the green light, Lester Perkins then coordinated the actual construction/installation for our project He was courteous, professional, and always available for consultation, too. The day of our fence construction was led by Aurelio who was very competent and friendly. Our work was completed in one day - just as promised. In addition to installing a high quality and great looking new western cedar fence, we were most impressed with the focus on customer service which Texas Fence provided along the way during our job. The installation of one of the new fence posts closest to our house accidentally caused a water sprinkler line to be damaged. However, Texas Fence (true to their contract) coordinated this repair quickly and all is well! We highly suggest that you contact Texas Fence to provide an estimate for your next new fence, too! We received three estimates but opted not to take the cheapest estimate. The reason? We were really impressed with the looks of another Texas Fence installation performed in our area and became confident that they would do us a great job, too! They absolutely did. Win/win!

Description of Work
We replaced the majority of our 20-year old wooden (cedar) privacy fencing on a very visible corner lot.

Work Completed On 02/11/2021