Texas Fence

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2010

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

17226 Bamwood Dr

Houston, TX 77090

Recipients of Angie's List Super Service Award for years in Fencing, Texas Fence is Houston’s fencing service leader. Since 2003, we’ve upheld the standard for excellent service by providing the highest quality materials, employing professional installation crews, and communicating with our customers throughout the entire process. Texas Fence specializes in Custom Residential Fencing, Commercial Fencing, and Custom Driveway Gates. We work with Wood, Iron & Aluminium, Vinyl, Brick & Stone, Hardiplank, Chain-link, and Simtek materials. Visit our Website, or give us a call at 281-807-7900, for Service You Can Count on from Start to Finish....

fence company (403)driveway gate installation (42)iron work (34)pressure washing (1)deck cleaning (1)lawn care (1)

05/05/2021

The fence looks great, and I couldn't be more pleased with the whole process. Juan Enriquez at Texas Fence was a real pleasure to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for your fencing needs! Mike L

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2021

04/24/2021

We ran into a few problems after completion that I tried to work out with my contact. The issues could have been worked out if the lead person would have contacted me before they were done. I sent an email to the owner and the problems were completed the next week and we are satisfied with the job and our new fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New fence for home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2021

Photo for Texas Fence - 17226 Bamwood Dr, Houston, TX - 39307079

04/05/2021

Texas Fence was recommended to me via Angie's List and after reading the reviews there and on Google we decided to reach out to them for a proposal to replace our 20+ year old fence. Troy Bender from Texas Fence promptly contacted us for a time for him to come out to our property and take measurements. After Troy took his measurements, he followed up with an email to us the following day with his ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing 20+ year old fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2021

Thank you for the Great review! We enjoyed doing business with you and look forward to future opportunities.

03/18/2021

Texas Fence did a good job installing new fence. Rosemberg was great to work with. Daniel ensured that fence was installed timely. Jessica in front office responded timely to requests. Five star job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2021

03/13/2021

Excellent! The service from the office was great. Juan came out and looked at the old fence. Later in the day he sent me an estimate. It was a bit higher than another bidder, but felt TF was giving me more. Utilities were marked the day before. 2 men showed up the next day. By the end of the day, all new posts were in and some of the vertical slats. Were back again at 7am the next morning. We had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to replace fence on my corner lot home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2021

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words and business!

02/24/2021

Our initial contact (Jon Long) came to estimate the job. He was quite knowledgeable and gave us some very helpful insights about the design. Since this was our first wooden privacy fence installation, Jon was also very patient as we needed a little extra time to make some adjustments to the fence plan. We had to review, discuss, and resolve any matters with our neighbors and The Woodlands Township...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We replaced the majority of our 20-year old wooden (cedar) privacy fencing on a very visible corner lot.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2021

Photo for Texas Fence - 17226 Bamwood Dr, Houston, TX - 39211436

12/15/2020

Juan helped me pick the right products, Daniel communicated with me about the schedule and Jose and the crew did N excellent job removing the old fence and installing the new one. I highly recommend Texas Fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

Photo for Texas Fence - 17226 Bamwood Dr, Houston, TX - 39087423

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are so glad you had a great experience!

11/21/2020

Great! Excellent job. Just text him k a little time for them to get to my project due to their prior commitments but worth the wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Replacement

CATEGORY fencing,kennels,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

Photo for Texas Fence - 17226 Bamwood Dr, Houston, TX - 39040663

Thank you! We are so glad you are pleased!

10/27/2020

Great! Josh was an A+++ ++++ From the EST to the finished job.. Very professional. Knew what had to be done and got it done right on time. I will use TEXAS FENCE again when needed. Thank you Josh for an excellent job. Carolyn Doga

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced a fence

CATEGORY kennels

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

We are happy that you had a great experience with our services. Thank you for your business.

10/22/2020

Great job! The two man crew that came out to get it time showed up timely and managed to get it done in a single day even when it started to drizzle at the end of the day. I have a beautiful now. I definitely upgraded from the original. I requested the 6" rotboard with 6' pickets and a 42" door. The salesman I worked with to set up the job was very responsive and friendly. Texas Fence will not be ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Entire Fence Line

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Fence installations. We work with wood, iron & aluminium, vinyl, brick & stone, hardiplank, chain-link, and simtek materials.

We do not handle repairs on products that we did not sell and install.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing