Structured Foundation Repair Houston

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2015

Call us on (832) 906-7554 for Foundation Repair for concrete slabs, Pier and Beam foundation repair and Foundation Drainage Solutions. Structured Foundation Repair Houston personnel have satisfied thousands of homeowners in the country’s two most active foundation repair markets: Dallas and Houston, Texas. These cities share a similar climate, and, both have punishing clay soil near the surface. Our experience in Dallas and Houston has produced an excellent and affordable foundation repair solution that will endure far longer than you’re likely to own your home. We guarantee our work with a Lifetime Warranty. Easy financing options and our exceptional customer support mean a no-hassle home foundation repair experience for you and your family....

Tilted Concrete Solutions Inc

Since 2015 Tilted Concrete Solutions has been saving Homeowners and Comercial Clients a lot of Money. Using our Proprietary Hydrophobic Polyurethane Foam, (Not a generic foam) to put your sinking concrete back to its original position saves you 50 to 60% of replacement costs. We have 2 types of foam made for us, Lifting Foam and Void Fill Foam. Both will support 15,000 lbs per square foot. Our foam is made to stabilize soils and handle the unique soils we live on. We will not leave trip hazards behind which is important on any public concrete surface. We can lift roadways, Eliminate standing water at the curb, Driveways, Sidewalks, Patios, Pool decks, Even sinking swimming pools. Void fill under home foundations, under roadways, and driveways that have voids formed due to washing out. We can stabilize under concrete panels in heavy uses areas that are caused by water-filled voids that flush the supporting soil out of the expansion joint when a heavy vehicle drives across the panel. We also Replace expansion joints.

Offers by Tilted Concrete Solutions Inc on Angi
Mr. Sidewalk of Houston

Mr. Sidewalk is a full service concrete company,. We raise and level sunken driveways, pool decks, patios, and sidewalk panels. Or replace any existing concrete flatwork. We can also lower a raised sidewalk panel by removing tree roots. Your concrete repair, leveling and installation specialists.

Offers by Mr. Sidewalk of Houston on Angi

10/26/2020

Good job. Included an additional pier in original job at no cost. Came back out quickly when it was determined another pier was necessary.

Description of Work
Foundation Stabilization

09/30/2020

BEWARE!! Do Not Use!!! Our interaction with Structured started so well. Brandon and his team had great reviews, as you can no doubt see doing your research. We even had a personal recommendation from a friend that knew someone that used them. We entered into a contract with them and had Brandon's team came out to the do the foundation repair. The lift was accomplished as promised and the invoice was paid. Job completed - happy customers - or so we thought. Approximately 3 weeks after the repairs were made, we realized that a significant depression (low spot) appeared in our living room below one of the main walls in the house. This low spot was significant enough to be seen with the naked eye. It could also be felt while walking. We contacted Brandon and his team on a Sunday afternoon to alert them to the issue. My wife called the office Monday morning and was passed to Bryant to discuss what to do to resolve our issue. Bryant told her that they were extremely busy and that he could not have anyone come to our home to take a look at our issue for several days, at best. My wife expressed concern because we had some other work in the home scheduled for later that week. Bryant responded that he was close to our house on Sunday (the day that we called) and that he would have been happy to come by to take a look had we called him. He was borderline rude with her. I was not on the call, so I can't absolutely confirm exactly what was said, but I can tell you that my wife was upset enough at the conversation that she called me. I called the Structured office and asked to speak to Bryant. While on the phone, Bryant reiterated the same point that he was close to my home the day before and.... I responded that we called and he told me that they were closed, so how could he have known. I explained that it was irrelevant to me where he was on Sunday and the conversation became unproductive for a brief period of time. We were able to get back on point. I explained my concerns with the dip in the floor and Bryant explained that he might be able to shorten the lead time to get a crew back out if I could send photos of the issues. He would work on getting a crew out to resolve the issue while waiting on the photos so he could see what the "f" had happened. His words not mine. I may have used colorful language in the conversation too, but I did not describe the work as F-ed up. The photos of the dip are included on this review. I did not hear from Bryant again. I did call later that afternoon and he confirmed receipt of the photos and that the crew that had repaired our foundation would be back out the next morning to address the dip and any other issues. Tuesday morning the crew arrived and found that the house was not in the condition they left it in post lift. The interior wall had indeed sagged - the reason was unknown at that moment. They later stated that the location was was not supported but should have been. They elected not to support it at the time of the first lift because the deflection was 0.4 inches - not enough to justify the beam or a call to the office. But now it was > 1" so it had to be addressed. Progress... They installed a beam and lifted the house. In the process of doing the second lift, they damaged the newly installed cabinets and a portion of the wall. Understand that the initial lift was almost 4 weeks ago... Seeing the damage to the cabinets caused concern with my wife. We had just spent a significant sum of money on the lift and remodel of the kitchen and we now have damage. The technician at our home contacted Bryant to discuss her concern and what could be done to remedy the damage. His response to the technician was basically that it was our issue and that we should feel fortunate that they came out to fix the dip as quickly as they did. I called Brandon, the owner. He did not return my call but did answer the phone for my wife after she called him several times. He essentially told her, not me, that he would be happy to lower the floor back but that any damage was our problem. I posted pictures of the depression (low spot) and also pictures of the damage it created to our cabinets. NOTE: We were NEVER told to wait to install cabinets or paint. I am posting this, with the hope that I can save someone else this stress.

Description of Work
House leveled

Category foundation repair

After repairs to your 1950 pier/beam home, Mrs [Member Name Removed] left a message on a Sun to report that a dip had developed in the floor. I called back to tell her our office would be calling in the morning. We called at 8:15 am to schedule a visit in the week but you wanted an appt sooner. Our specialist took your call which you described your displeasure in “colorful” language. We normally assess issues in person but he offered to have a crew out the next day. You had added floor to ceiling cabinets despite being told to wait 6 weeks after the repair. We placed a beam to support the extra weight but the new cabinets shifted as a result. You were unhappy about the cabinets so the crew chief offered to lower the beam and settle the cabinets back to the original position. You wanted the elevation of the floor to remain but asked us to pay for your cabinets. While I was in a meeting, I answered Mrs [Member Name Removed] (4th call in 30 min) and told her that we had no way of predicting the dip and the beam was a proper repair. I re-offered to lower the beam but was told no. She demanded we pay for repositioning of the cabinets. I explained that we fixed the problem quickly at no charge (in which we were not obligated) but as you were told previously we are not responsible for possible cosmetic damage. You began posting negative reviews since we would not pay for BOTH the repair and cabinets. SFRH values our customers and responds as quickly as possible when they have issues that need timely resolution in a professional manner and this was no exception. I contacted Mrs [Member Name Removed] within minutes and you had an appt for the next day. We had one of our busy crews out within 24 hours. Our crew chief did an excellent job assessing a problem due to the new weight and executing a repair. The homeowners received service at no charge. We are committed to doing everything to make sure we give our best efforts. In this rare instance it is unfortunate that one would not be satisfied with free service and such personal attention.

06/12/2019

Forman Bryant Tatum (pier and beam expert) is fantastic and extremely trustworthy -- Excellent customer service, pride in workmanship, and honest! I highly recommend this company, which stands behind their work.

Description of Work
added extra pier and beam foundation support for removal of load bearing wall

Category foundation repair

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! Bryant Tatum is the best! Our company is very proud of him. We love to treat our customers just like family.

01/15/2018

I am in the process of trying to find someone that can perform work that is needed

Description of Work
He was not able to do the work that I needed. Referred me to other type pf repair person

12/04/2017

Initial work was excellent. The issue is not with the initial work but with the subsequent service. We requested warranty work and were informed that we were out of the warranty period (hence the overall rating). The real question is whether we would do foundation repair again (with any company) given our past experience. What a consumer wants is some guarantee that the work will be done such that the solution will last. How long is reasonable to expect? Certainly longer than a few months. Hopefully longer than a few years. If you think you have been promised a long guarantee (15-30 years or even a lifetime) from a seemingly reputable company - good references, good ratings - you think you're covered. Think again. The words on a website and from a sales person will be geared to what you want to hear - long guarantee, good references, engineered reports - anything to get you to buy. When it comes to actually claiming anything on your warranty your experience is most likely to be similar to trying to make a claim on your medical policy. You may have a great experience or be terribly frustrated. We have been frustrated. When it came time to make a claim, we were quoted lines from the contract basically indicating we were out of the warranty period. How can you be out of the warranty period if the guarantee is for a lifetime? Because it is NOT for a lifetime or even a long time. Put another way - if you spent $5000 to fix your car and you still have the same problem, what would you think? Was it worth spending the money? Why spend more money if all you get is the same problem? My takeaway is this: if you have a lot of money or need a short term fix - get your foundation repaired. Any highly rated firm will do. As long as the firm has mostly good reviews you are probably fine. If you don't have a lot of money or need a longer term fix (more than a few months to a few years) - FORGET the foundation repair. Please do NOT fall for the long term of the guarantee from anyone. For milder soil or weather conditions foundation repair can work. If you spend enough money almost anything can be made to work for a long period of time (longer than a few years). Otherwise don't waste your money or time. JUSTIFICATION FOR THE RATINGS:: Prices are competitive with other highly rated companies in the industry. I give them high marks for this. Responsiveness is top notch. They will get back with you in a timely manner. No issues with punctuality. Again top ratings. Quality depends on your point of view. If you only want a solution that can last a short time then quality is excellent. Since we were led to believe it would last longer we don't see quality or subsequent service as outstanding. Professionalism also depends on your point of view. They treat the customer right during the inspection and installation phase. Awesome. When it comes time to make a claim they prefer to fall back on legal and contractual minimums. The company has offered to make a complimentary visit to review our situation.. Points for the offer. Unfortunately, this does not guarantee we will have a satisfactory solution to our issue without further expenditure of money. We thought we had that guarantee with the warranty. We are mistaken. Overall rating is bad primarily due to the warranty surprise. If you had a better experience we are thrilled for you. Not our experience. By searching google apparently our experience is not unique. As we've learned from other companies' recent public relations experiences (i.e. airlines) the company is 100% in the right and we customers are wrong.

Description of Work
Our property required foundation repair on an older home built in the 1940s. We solicited assessments/bids from highly rated companies on Angie's list.

10/11/2017

First, a perimeter drawing was made based upon laser measurements. Next a visual inspection for evidence of foundation changes were made. Next, Brandon took internal measurements based upon an arbitrary midpoint on the foundation of relative differences of elevation at other peripheral points. The instrument used was claimed to have repeatable measurements of plus or minus 0.1". The measurements made sense as our home was flooded by Hurricane Harvey and we could see differences of elevation of the flood waters relative to the floor boards. Based upon measurements and the visual inspection, Brandon provided analysis that the foundation was significantly out of building specifications and that the issues noted in the inspection made sense with the elevation differences. A recommendation for foundation repair was made, with the cost discounted by $500 per the deal of Angies List.

Description of Work
Measurements and a one page report on foundation was performed.

Category home inspection

08/30/2017

It went great. Dale Rutledge was our inspector, and he was fast, friendly, and informative. Couldn't have asked for more (expect maybe to make the low spot magically go away...).

Description of Work
We needed an evaluation of our foundation as part of a home purchase inspection.

Category home inspection

08/09/2017

They did a great job, the crew was very nice, the owner Brandon did not oversell the number of piers needed as others who I had bid on the job did and their price was very fair. I had 6 bids. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Foundation

06/05/2017

They were amazing. Very patient with my questions and they did an agreat job. Some interior piers were needed and the work was done quickly and the clean up afterwards was very well done. I am a general contractor and had 5 other bids. Structured foundation was one of the best bids and the professional, informative, honest and caring manner of the owner Brandon won the job. Brandon did not oversell and did not add the extra piers by several of the other added by companies to pad the price.. The crew was great and the supervisor Guillermo was on the job full time. Should adjustments to the work done ever need adjustment.... there is NO additional charge. After completion, a additional check on the level by an engineer and hydrostatic test by a plumber on the sewer pipes was included in the cost. In short,,,, they did a great job!

Description of Work
Added 29 piers to home and leveled.

Category mudjacking,foundation repair

05/10/2017

Great, on time and very professional.

Description of Work
They did a foundation survey and was very informative.

Category foundation repair

Foundation repair, pier & beam repair foundation repair. Home leveling. Foundation drainage solutions.

Plumbing repair.