ROSE ROOFING

Founded 1972 • With Angi since December 2005

16122 LAKEVIEW DR

Houston, TX 77040

We have been a family owned roofing company since 1972. Ken Rose's father, Lee A. Rose, founded the company, and Ken took over the business after Lee's death. We have had the same phone number since 1977. We have one large crew which does most of our new roofs and a repair crew. Jonathan and Kenneth Rose II sons of Ken Rose, have taken over the business after the death of Ken in 2014. We do roof repairs, new roofs, roof inspections, and insurance inspections with high quality and integrity. We are a BBB member and are fully insured! We are an Owens Corning Platinum roofing contractor and can offer extended Platinum warranties from Owens Corning. We have been in the Owens Corning roofing family since 1995....

roofing (237)chimney repair (7)hurricane shutters (1)excavating (1)

12/28/2020

It was outstanding. They have good communication. They dont changed the pricing after the work was done. They were extremely reliable.

Description of Work
They put new roof.

Work Completed On 11/28/2020

12/24/2020

Jonathan was quick to respond to a quote request! He got up on the roof and measured the roof area and gave us a competitive quote. Crew was here within a week or two and a 4800 sq ft roof was done in 2 days! About $23000 in all, not a bad price per square (100sq ft) considering a layer of wood shingles had to be removed and new decking had to be placed! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof replacement (2-layers removed)

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

11/18/2020

The work was performed in a timely manner and took just 2 hours of 1 persons time. Which was great. Except that I had agreed to pay $1100 for the repairs. Which works out to $550 per hour. That seems a bit steep and I will look for a less expensive contractor when the time comes to replace the roof.

Description of Work
Roof Repairs

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

06/05/2020

Couldn't have been better. Besides the great job on the roof the customer service is excellent more than we expected,

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

03/09/2020

Did the job quickly and for what appears to be a good price.

Description of Work
Replace leaking vent stacks.

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

12/11/2019

After approving the contract, Jonathan had his crew out within a week to install the new roof to our house and garage. They worked from 7:30am to 6:30pm almost nonstop-must have been 6-7 men on my roof all day working hard. They finished up after a few hours on the second day. We had a minor leak after a very hard rain. I reported it and a man was out to fix it within 2 hours. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
New Roof On House and Garage

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

08/10/2019

The job went very well. Communication was excellent. The work was completed in a day, and our new roof looks great.

Description of Work
Whole roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

07/12/2019

Jonathan Rose called me,. schedule an appointment, was on time, professional and provided an estimate in line with the job. I didn't hire Rose Roofing, BUT... I like Jonathan's style! His estimate outlined a Scope of Work with a competitive price.

Description of Work
I just needed a roof estimate

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

07/05/2019

Rose Roofing replaced our previous roof over 20 years ago so when it was time for a new roof, I called them again. My general contractor at the time who has since moved away thought very highly of Rose Roofing and encouraged me to contact them for the work. He was absolutely right. Jonathan Rose came right out to the house and provided an estimate for repair or replacement of the roof. We chose re...

Description of Work
Replacement of old roof

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

06/11/2019

Great! Jonathan and his company did a great job at repairing my roof.

Description of Work
Roof leak repair

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

RESIDENTIAL ROOFING REPAIRS, REPLACEMENTS, INSPECTIONS, AND SMALL NON-COMPLICATED FLAT ROOFS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing