Right Touch Electrical

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2013

1942 Forest Oaks Dr

Houston, TX 77017

If you are looking for a trusted electrician in Houston, give Right Touch Electrical a call. The company serves both residential and commercial properties throughout the Greater Houston Area. Offering a full range of quality electrical services, the company’s team is highly trained, well-equipped, and extensively experienced. Additionally, the professional electricians are licensed, background-checked, and drug-tested for your protection. They even wear shoe covers when entering your property to ensure a no-mess service. Call now for any electrical repairs, upgrades, installations, and other large-scale electrical projects such as new construction and remodeling wiring. Right Touch Electrical is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week....

4.4

electrician (80)HVAC Companies (1)

05/27/2020

Stacie M.

While pricing was considerably higher, the estimate was professional.

Description of Work
Our home was built in 1969 & needs to be re-wired from aluminum to copper. Part of the home had a renovation a few years ago & is fine, but the main part of the home (around 1300 sq feet) still needs to be converted. Any walls that need to be removed can be done by my husband. We just need a licensed electrician to do the re-wiring. We also have a few outlet additions & re-routing of wires that we would like to have taken care of in the newer part of the home.

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

04/23/2020

Michael M.

They arrived promptly at the promised time and were practicing social distancing, all of which were good signs.The project went very well because Oscar Rosales is very good at his job and at explaining what needed to be done and the cost. At my request he made an additional check on the wiring in the attic and was able to locate and fix the problem during his first visit. In addition to fixing my doorbell he also quickly fixed a long standing problem with one of my smoke detectors, I would not hesitate to recommend Oscar and his company to anyone needing some electrical repairs done

Description of Work
Reconnect my doorbell

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

03/31/2020

Laurie W.

He came out right away and provided an estimate but never looked at what I needed. He was giving me and estimate for upgrading my electric service. I felt he was arrogant and I had to ask him several times to quote on the work I was wanting done.

Description of Work
Install Ring Floodlight Camera Motion-Activated HD Security Cam Two-Way Talk and Siren Alarm and Ring doorbell

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

We are so sorry that you are unhappy with services RTE provided you. We know these are very trying times for everyone and we want to make sure we take great care of all our customers. During the appointment both you and your husband were very busy on the phone with conference calls and unable to efficiently communicate with our licensed electrician. We understand that you have to work and everyone is doing the best they can during this time of uncertainty. We fear that there may have been miscommunication and a disconnect due to these circumstances. We would love to come back out at a time that is most convenient for you, when you and your husband are available to speak and re-evaluate things for you. We are fully confident that you will be happy with the complete Right Touch Electrical experience when you are free of distractions. You can see through our other reviews on Angie’s List that we strive for perfection and treat our customers like family, and we want to make sure you have the same experience. We hope you will give us another chance. Have a blessed day!

07/26/2019

Tom A.

The company committed to a three-hour window today but then called to say the electrician could not come because of an "emergency." They asked to reschedule, but I declined. Frankly, I don't believe the excuse. They found a better job.

Description of Work
Install outside light fixtures and one outside outlet.

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

12/23/2018

Jerry J.

The issue here was cost. The electrician that arrived was on-time, pleasant and very professional. But almost $500 to install one electrical outlet about 2 feet below another electrical outlet just seemed excessive! (And that was with a discount!)

Description of Work
Installation of a single electrical outlet about 2 feet below another electrical outlet

Work Completed On 12/23/2018

11/03/2018

Ellen N.

Everything was fine well. The electrician was prompt, courteous, and thorough. We would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Replaced ballasts in bathroom light fixture, replaced fuse box, and mapped curcuits.

Work Completed On 11/03/2018

05/08/2018

SHIRLEY H.

will the master electrician was professional and easy to work with. He carefully explained all the options I had to upgrade the electrical system in my house and resolve my problems. I am very impressed with their team including Levi and Prinard. they fixed mistakes from pre-existing issues when I bought the house, issues that were introduced with Hurricane Harvey, and issues that were introduced by my remodeling contractor. They are not the cheapest option but they are the best option and I felt totally comfortable and trusting them with such a large job. All the electricians are thoroughly trained, licensed, and committed to doing things right, not just fast or to save a buck. A few smaller issues came up after their initial job and they were quick to come out to fix those too.

Description of Work
they diagnosed and resolved multiple electrical issues and outages due to my house being flooded by Hurricane Harvey

04/24/2018

John C.

Electrician Reuben diagnosed and corrected the problem in just 2 visits. The pricing was fair and I even received a senior discount.

Description of Work
There were shorts in wiring that caused the arc-fault breaker to trip. I'm selling the house and had to have this condition corrected.

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

03/30/2018

Robert V.

Excellent. Quick response, came on time, very professional, and work completed same afternoon as the visit for the estimate.

Description of Work
installed an outdoor electric outlet

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

03/05/2018

Tameka P.

Cost was a little more than I expected but good work very nice and professional tech.

Description of Work
Install security camera

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

EV Chargers Security Lighting Security Camera Installation Landscape Lighting Electrical Safety Inspections Electrical Repair General Electrical Services Electrical Wiring Electrical Rewiring Generators Pendant Lighting Recessed Lighting Track and Accent Lighting Custom Lighting Interior Lighting Electrical Outlets Home Automation Outlets and Switches GFCI Outlets Light Switches, Dimmers and Timers Electrical Panels and Circuit Breakers Fuse Box Services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available