RF Tree Service Corp

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2102 Delery Drive

Houston, TX 77055

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

For more than 30 years, RF Tree Service has been family-owned and operated serving the greater Houston and surrounding areas. We are a smart, dedicated team of professionals who offer creative solution and ideas to your trees. We take pride in our work and we always make sure our clients have nothing but good things to say about us. We as a company will promise that we will always go above and beyond your expectations....

tree service (711)lawn care (30)lawn & landscaping (13)lawn treatment (4)

05/05/2022

Lauren G.

They were very professional, the guy was very knowledgeable. His workers were really good too and very helpful. I would definitely use them again. They were great

Description of Work
Cut down and trim some trees

Work Completed On 01/29/2022

04/14/2022

Larry B.

Tony and his workers are outstanding. I received a prompt, fair estimate. The crew showed up on time (actually they were early, which I sincerely appreciated). They used the proper safety equipment and trimmed my trees expertly. This is the way a business should be run. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming for 2 large trees

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

10/16/2020

Pamela K.

RF Tree Service is the BEST tree service I have used in my 40 years of home ownership. Tony (the owner) answered the phone himself when I called and happened to be fairly close by and came directly over to give me an estimate to clear out all of the dead wood in two very tall ash trees and trim back branches on a huge sycamore. They scheduled the work 2 days later. They showed up right on time and completed the work quickly and professionally. It was so obvious they knew what they were doing. Tony fixed my rusty gate lock with WD40 he had on his truck, and the crew left my yard neater than it was when they arrived. I have never had such A-1 service from tree trimmers. I will definitely call RF Tree Service in a couple of years when I need dead wood and limbs trimmed again.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

02/14/2020

Anne K.

The RF Team was quick to respond to my initial inquiry and quoted a very fair price for a difficult job. We had a large old tree in our backyard that extended out over our garage that needed to be removed because of disease and accelerated rotting. The tree was difficult to access due its location and the configuration of our lot, but the RF team was able to remove the tree without issue. They were quick, tidy, easy to work with, and did a great job. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Tree Removal and Stump Grinding

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

07/02/2019

Margarita A.

We had a large tree to be removed from our front yard. Tony responded promptly & came for estimate 45 mins later. We gathered 3 estimates and RF was the best. The price was very fair for the extent of the job ( large tree & stump removal). Date was scheduled. The crew arrived on schedule. Did a terrific job removing & cleaning up. We would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

Review for RF Tree Service Corp - 2102 Delery Drive, Houston, TX - 37963711

Thank you for supporting A Spring Branch Tree Service Company ! We appreciate your business, have a super 2019 Summer RF Tree Service Family

06/30/2019

Jill W.

Mary responded immediately to my calls and a crew was scheduled to come out the next day. The RF Tree Service crew quickly and safely trimmed and removed the appropriately trimmed the remainder of the tree canopy, assuring that the branches would no longer scrape our roof or chimney. The job was handled safely and efficiently and our yard was cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Emergency trimming of partially severed and precariously dangling tree branches at roof level.

Work Completed On 06/29/2019

05/06/2019

Jerry M.

The owner, Tony, sent out a five man team headed up by his brother-in-law. They really impressed me with how fast and how hard they all work. Due to rain they had to return a second time to grind the stump. All went very well and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

04/22/2019

Gregory W.

Everything went very well. They cut down 2 trees that were about 40' tall between my neighbor's house and mine. It was a tricky spot that left little room for error, but they did a great job with no damage done. They were very reasonably priced and were very professional. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Cutting down 2 tall trees

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

Review for RF Tree Service Corp - 2102 Delery Drive, Houston, TX - 37834068

Thank you for your overall experience review, we are glad everything came out right . Look forward to our next visit , have a great summer

01/01/2019

cornelius H.

very pleased with work . very profesonal, cleared all of the area when finished. would call mon them again

Description of Work
tree removal and stump grinding

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

11/28/2018

Andrew K.

This all went very well. Great communications. Business owner came out on Saturday before Thanksgiving to give us a quote and work was done quickly and efficiently by four-man crew on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Large tree had started to split into three at the point where it branched out from the main trunk. Parts of the tree overhung our house and power line to house, so it obviously posed a danger to us. Once tree was down we could see that rain water had entered the deep splits and soaked the interior of the trunk. In time it would no doubt have started to rot and come crashing down. Price seemed fair for team of four experienced guys. This kind of thing is not a do-it-yourself job!

Description of Work
Removal of large tree in back yard.

Work Completed On 11/24/2018

Review for RF Tree Service Corp - 2102 Delery Drive, Houston, TX - 37575482

Tree Service, Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Tree Pruning, Stump Grinding, Lot Clearing

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa