Ram Jack Foundation Repair of Houston

Founded 1985 • With Angi since April 2016

2121 Brittmoore Rd Ste 4500

Houston, TX 77027

One of the core values of Ram Jack, a family-owned business, is quality first. To achieve the highest quality, we embarked on a research and development program to produce a repair system that would stand the test of time. From the first phone call until the final inspection on a completed job, Ram Jack’s professionals are pledged to providing the most outstanding service. When a technician comes to your home, you should expect him or her to collect a large amount of data. An expert foundation repair specialist will discuss your areas of concern and perform an evaluation both inside and outside your home to get a full picture of the underlying issues concerning your foundation failure. We will provide you with a wide range of options necessary to repair residential or commercial structures from the various problems caused by clay soils prevalent throughout the U.S. A “Commitment to Excellence” based on strict quality control procedures is incorporated into all aspects of the day-to-day operations. We have the experience to guarantee our work with a Lifetime Transferable Warranty which is backed by the strength of Ram Jack Texas and the Ram Jack Dealers Association National Limited Warranty Trust, meaning you have access to warranty repairs, if they should arise, regardless of the status of your installing Ram Jack dealer. That’s peace of mind. *Real Estate transactions may be subject to a fee....

03/22/2019

Sam C.

In the process of buying a home in December 2018, the home inspection report showed that the Chimney was detaching from the house. I was in the option period so I need to get a quote for repair within 4 days. I called RamJack as they appeared to be a reputable company to get an estimate prior to closing on the home. I spoke with Terry who scheduled an appointment on short notice and was punctual in coming for the estimate. For the estimate, he requested I make out a $150 check to him, which I did, however this conflicted with the "Free Estimates" listed on Angies list. Given the short turnaround time, I did not have time to perform my normal due diligence. At the very best Ramjack has incorrect information on its Angie's List Profile (because I was charged $150 for an estimate) at the very worst a technician took advantage of the urgency I had during the option period and privately profited from problem. With multiple other reputable foundation companies out there, I will skip Ramjack as there are communication or ethical questions that I don't have time to deal with.

Description of Work
Estimate for Chimney Foundation Repair

Category chimney repair

Thank you for providing this feedback, [Member Name Removed]. There is a disclaimer noted in our profile description, stating that real estate transactions may be subject to a fee, however, we understand your concerns and would like to speak to you to find a solution. Please call 972-276-8835 directly and ask to speak to Kayla. We look forward to speaking with you as customer satisfaction is our top priority.

02/27/2018

Rudy P.

Poorly, Angies List noted in general information that they provide free estimates, I was being charged 150$ for an estimate. When informed of what Angies List has for general info for company, I was told each branch operates differently.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair Estimate

Category foundation repair

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We sincerely value what our customers have to say and strive for exceptional customer service. We apologize for the confusion. Here on Angie's List, we only have a Yes or No checkbox option for offering a free estimate. Ram Jack - Houston does offer a free home evaluation; however, an inspection fee of $150 may be subject to apply under the following terms: if you are not the homeowner, if you currently do not reside in the home, or if the evaluation is part of a real estate transaction in which you are looking to sell the home. I look forward to resolving your bad experience.

09/21/2017

David S.

They have good communications. Thorough job.

Description of Work
They installed 16 helical piers and jacked up the house.

09/21/2017

David S.

My first impression was good. I liked there technology compared to alternative technologies. I liked the fact that it was a fixed price proposal.

Description of Work
They gave me a quote for installing helical piers and jacking up the house.

08/16/2017

David W.

We did not hire them. We had four quotes for foundation repair. Three of the four were within 500 of each other in the 5K range. Ramjack quoted over 13K for the same work. The sales guy was very poor. I felt like I was dealing with a used car salesman and have NO confidence in them as an organization.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

08/09/2016

Victor L.

the crew arrived on time and worked diligently through the day. The helical piers were exactly as stated and functioned appropriately. Amazingly some were even driven to 30 ft in clay soil. The work was completed in 2 days and after I was allowed to inspect the work, was given contract and they left.

Description of Work
place 12 steel helical piers to stabilize the concrete slab foundation.

07/26/2016

Kenneth P.

They did a great job. This work was done at my uncles house in Texas. I live in north Carolina

Description of Work
Leveled 1 room

06/15/2016

Holly S.

All went well. Workers were punctual and finished the job in two days. They were professional and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
Leveled our home and repaired our foundation

05/09/2016

Gary M.

We researched different foundation repair companies and their methods for six months before we were ready for the work to be done. We then narrowed it down to four companies for interviews and bids. Our criteria were an established company with a competitive price and a proven method plus an excellent BBB history. RAMJACK is the only one that met ALL of the requirements. From the first meeting, we were treated with and observed nothing but professionalism. The communication beforehand and during the foundation repair was terrific, we always knew what was happening. The work was completed 6 months ago and we have been contacted numerous times just as follow up on the work. We would, and have recommended them to anyone needing foundation repair. They are simply THE BEST. One more thing: The warranty is transferable for the life of the home. A huge plus.

Description of Work
Complete foundation stabilization and leveling.

05/06/2016

Rebekah J.

From the time of booking the appointment to the end of completing the work, it was a smooth process. Everything was done in a professional and timely manner. Walker Matthews, the consultant did an outstanding job with the presentation and answered all of my questions. He was very knowledgeable. The crew that did completed the job was on time and did a great job of keeping things clean and got the work done with no problem. I am very pleased with Ram Jack and would recommend them to anyone needing foundation repair.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category foundation repair

Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc.

Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc. is family owned and operated. We are a BBB Accredited Business with many certifications, such as GAF Master Elite Contractor, HAAG Certified, IICRC Certified (Master Water, Fire, and Textile Restorer). We are members of multiple associations, including RCAT (Roofing Contractors Association of Texas) and Chamber of Commerce. We also hold a Real Estate Broker/Agents Licenses. We believe 110% in "People Before Profit."

TNM Chimney Sweep & Services

TNM services include: 1) Chimney Sweep and Chimney Inspection 2) Gas hearth trouble shooting and repairs 3) Gas log installation 4) Blown insulation 5) Wildlife management

Priority Home Services

At Priority Home Services, our mission is to be the providers who bring back that personal touch with our customers! We offer multiple services, making it a one stop shop. Our trained and skilled team of professionals offer exceptional service and deliver lasting value to your home. Locally owned and operated, our customers are like our neighbors and we constantly strive for your satisfaction! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Priority Home Services on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing

Foundation- Inspection & Repair. Crawlspace Repair. Slab Repair. Soil Injections. Residential & Commercial.