Penny Appliance Service

With Angi since May 2018

Providing you with the Best Customer service and Fairest Prices on all your repairs. Repairs on all major appliances, refrigerators, ovens, stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers, ice makers and all major brands including whirlpool, Maytag, Bosch, Jenn air, Samsung, lg, kitchen aid, Viking, Fidgidaire, GE, Amana, Kenmore....

Uptown Appliance Repair

We are Houston's Premier Appliance service provider located in the Piney Point area. We are A+ rated with the BBB and every service is backed by our 2 year break-free Warranty. We are run by a Baylor alumni & our goal is to offer our customers an Honest, Punctual, & Professional service. We service Sub-Zero, Scotsman, Miele, Bosch, Viking, Asko, Thermador, KitchenAid, Northland, Breeze Air, U-Line, & Dacor. We carry most essential parts in stock and offer Emergency service at no additional cost. Thank you for your consideration

Quick Fix Appliance LLC

Quick Fix Appliance offers professional and affordable appliances repair and installation services. Our experienced technicians are highly trained, knowledgeable, and courteous. We repair all major brands of appliances, whether you need washer, dryer, refrigerator, ice maker, range, dishwasher or garbage disposal repair- call Quick Fix Appliance to schedule your appointment today.  We offer Emergency, Same Day, Weekend and night time appointments at no extra charge!  Service Call $50-this fee will be waived with completed repair All Major Brands: Kenmore, Whirlpool, GE, Maytag, Hotpoint, Kitchen-Aid, etc Your satisfaction is our highest priority.  All work is done on your premises, reducing repair time and disruption

John James Appliance

Our company is family owned and operated. We are Christian based, family oriented, honest and dependable. We put our customers first. We honor 30 days warranty for service and 1 year on parts and labor. 2018 Super Service Award Winner. A+ rating with the better business bureau. Call for estimate today! www.johnjamesapplianceservice.com

04/22/2019

Judy M.

Did not show up for appointment or call. Voicemail was not working.

Description of Work
ice maker replacement

Category appliance repair

I am deeply sorry that no one showed up or called. Appropriate action will be taken following this complaint and if there’s anything we can do please call us our next service fee will be completely free of charge.

04/04/2019

Sharon H.

He was fast and prompt and now everything works!! He had to order parts and came back as soon as they were in.

Description of Work
Washing machine wouldn’t run and ice maker was leaking.

10/19/2018

Nghi H.

Edward responded same day, made appointment next day. Great communication. Very punctual, professional, honest & ethical. Found out nothing to repair, made adjustments. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Washer repair

10/17/2018

Aileen H.

Edward was incredibly responsive and professional. My refrigerator was on the fritz and he made some time and came in the same day as my request for a quote. Unfortunately the part needed for the replacement was out of stock in the Houston area. However, he helped me order the part, and explained the steps to finish the repair myself. Once the part came in, the fix was made and the fridge is running just fine again. Overall, it was a good experience. Edward provided good service, it was just unfortunate that the job could not be finished that day, but he did what he could to ensure it could be finished promptly. He only charged for his hour of labor to diagnose the issue. I would hire Edward again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

10/16/2018

Hardeep R.

Edward was very prompt in responding back & scheduling an appointment for the next day. He quickly found a piece of glass stuck in the motor that drains the dishwasher. Diagnostic charge of $100 seemed fair.

Description of Work
Dishwasher not draining

10/05/2018

James Y.

Unable to replace because of part unavailability

Description of Work
Ice maker malfunction

Category appliance repair

I do apologize that the part was discontinued but I did everything I could to try research and try and find it. It was out of my hands. I’m sorry you weren’t satisfied with my job due to that.

10/05/2018

Kent P.

Fantastic! Prompt for starters (actually called and came early) and after talking on the phone a couple of days before the appointment came with (per my description of the problem) a likely needed part. After he did the troubleshooting determined another possibility for the problem he drove into Houston to get the part needed. This turned out to be the problem board and replaced it saving me the cost of both. Price was very reasonable and I will use Edward again. I have already recommended him to a co-worker.

Description of Work
Repair of a dishwasher.

09/13/2018

Darrell B.

Mr Reyna responded immediately to my Angie's List Inquiry to repair my garbage disposal. He made himself available that evening to get ahead of the first contractor that also responded and offered a better price. I thought I would have to replace my disposal; however, Mr. Reyna fiddled with the inside of it and removed a small piece of plastic that had come loose and locked it up. It's worked fine since. I went ahead and asked him to fix my ice maker. He looked for the part on line while he was here and showed me how much he would pay to purchase from his parts dealer. He deducted the discount he would be sold it for. He brought the part back within a day or two to install, but then, after inspecting the other parts, determined that the underside was clogged with pet hair and overheating and that the filter needed to be changed. He also replaced an electrical part in the back, at which point the ice maker began running properly and has ever since. He returned the new ice maker to his dealer and didn't charge me for it.

Description of Work
Repair Disposal and Refrigerator Maintenance & Ice Maker Repair

07/21/2018

Antonio Z.

he called to confirm he was coming, he was early and did the diagnosis and figured out the reason why it was broken, they came back with the parts. I was so pleased with the service.

Description of Work
They repaired the clothes washer, and identified that te motor was the issue.

Category small appliance repair

07/13/2018

Patricia ..

The dryer was fixed great. I didn't have any complaints about it at all.

Description of Work
They repaired a dryer.

Penny Appliance Service