One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning - Houston

Founded 1967 • With Angi since November 2004

4.4

4455 W Sam Houston Pkwy N

Houston, TX 77041

One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating is your source for prompt, courteous, reliable air conditioning and heating service. Offering air conditioning and heating maintenance, installation, repairs, and everything in between, our goal is to address your HVAC needs in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective fashion. Providing service 24/7 with no overtime rates, ever! All of our technicians are certified, background checked and drug tested. Plus, discounts for seniors and military....

08/17/2022

Gustavo P.

Obviously a company has overhead, but to charge $650 to swap an $20 capacitor in under 15 minutes is flat out highway robbery, my AC guy was not available until next week so I had to use them, had it not been the middle of summer in Texas I would have waited, live and learn

Description of Work
Hvac repair

07/20/2022

Jason H.

Went very well. Work started on time and finished the same day.

Description of Work
Replace AC

06/25/2021

Vallie H.

have been using them for 16 years They were polite and knowledgeable. They did a bunch of work for. It was all exceptional.

Description of Work
They serviced my ac. They did some insulation.

06/25/2021

Vallie H.

It worked fine. It was awesome. It run all the time and you would not hear it. It was wonderful. It does everything.

Description of Work
I bought an ac from them.

01/12/2021

Glenda T.

They were professional, courteous, on time, affordable and dependable. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs their services.

Description of Work
They repaired my heating system for my home.

05/07/2020

Ila O.

The technicians at this company are kind of hit or miss. I was sent one that was extremely rude to me, lied to me, and lied about me in the notes on my receipt. And then forged my signature on the receipt.

Description of Work
Repair work

Category air duct cleaning

03/05/2020

Charles P.

Very well. Everything was explained in detail and made clear.

Description of Work
Replaced AC Condenser Capacitor. Scheduled Air Duct Cleaning.

10/23/2019

Warren B.

Excellent service. Abel was quick, professional, and described the problem, which he fixed in five minutes. He made recommendations for future service, but did not push sales. His guidance and service make us confident in using One Hour in the future.

Description of Work
Furnace maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for recognizing our Technicians great customer service. Jimmy Sanchez Operations Manager One Hour AC

10/16/2019

Ruth S.

Very thorough and courteous service.

Description of Work
Furnace check

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed]< I thank you for taking the time to leave a great review for us. Sincerely, Aaron Childress- GM

09/22/2019

Lindsey M.

Great! They came early- fixed the problem - gave me some tips. In and out - I was so relieved!

Description of Work
Clogged and Leaking pipe in attic

Thank you for leaving a A rating!! Sincerely Aaron Childress

09/11/2019

Charles H.

The service was excellent. They have a first class representative who was very knowledgeable.They helped me with a situation with some problems we can nothing to do, I was very very grateful.

Description of Work
Monthly maintenance and repair for my air conditioning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave a A rating. We will share with the team! Sincerely Aaron Childress

09/08/2019

Hartley C.

One Hour in my home Sunday before 8 am. Identified issue in 10 minutes. I have service contract with them. These folks do what they say they’ll do!

Description of Work
A/C out 12:30 am Sunday morning— Drain obstructed by pests.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for a Great A rating. And we will be here for you anytime. Sincerely Aaron Childress

08/22/2019

Thomas B.

One-hour A/C was very responsive and offered a number of options as I tried to keep my old system running. 100+ temps finally did it in and we had to get a new system . There prices were competitive and I enjoyed working with them.

Description of Work
A/C repair and then new system. We also had them clean out our ducts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Thank you taking the time to write an A review [Member Name Removed]. And thank you for doing business with us and we are happy to help in any way! Sincerely the GM Aaron Childress

08/09/2019

Andrea C.

Chris Payne arrived quickly after I called and quickly unstopped the French Drain. He was a true professional and I will be using One Hour Air again and I signed up for the Comfort Club so I can have my air conditioner checked out twice a year.

Description of Work
The French Drain was stopped up.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We will share with him and his team Thank you, Aaron Childress

08/07/2019

John S.

Great. After 3 attempts I finally got my tech that has service my units the past 15 yrs.(Ivan Valdez). He immediately diagnosed the problem and fixed it. He is the best and the reason I continue to do business with the company.

Description of Work
Air conditioner drain line

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

WOW! We will share with Him and his Team. Thank you for leaving the review Thank you, Aaron Childress

08/02/2019

Lupe S.

Alan Aguilera found the issue to be drainage problem and the censor turning off the AC system. A new drain pad placed in pan. He recommended a plumber to clean clogged drains.

Description of Work
check temperature issues--not cooling

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for a great Review and we will share with hi and his team Sincerely, Aaron Childress

07/12/2019

Richard M.

Technician showed on time. He quickly diagnosed the problem and replaced the part. AC unit came online and works well. Very efficient, professional, clean and pleasant. Would highly recommend them again.

Description of Work
Fix AC Unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

WOW! Thank you for an A rating, and we will share with his team! Sincerely Aaron Childress

07/09/2019

Catherine R.

better than I had anticipated. I called on Monday, Mr Hawkins came on Tuesday. I had to work on Wednesday. On Thursday morning July 4th, the workers came to install my new unit.

Description of Work
needed a new air conditioning unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for a Great Review and we will let the team know! Thank you Aaron Childress

07/02/2019

Antoinette M.

The technician Chris arrived at the top of the arrival window and was quick to identify the issue. He explained all aspects of what need to be done to get the system running again as well as the recommendations for additional services without overselling. He was efficient and very courteous. .

Description of Work
Diagnosis AC issue and repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great Review and giving us a A, we will let Chris know. Sincerely the GM Aaron Childress

06/09/2019

Marcel M L.

Complete waste of time. The lady on the phone spent about 10 minutes asking questions about my house, phone number, email, and ask sorts of equipment not related to the problem. Once she finally got to letting me know whether they had somebody available, it turned out they didn't. Complete waste of both her and my time.

Description of Work
A/C repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We value your time and never want to waste it, Thank you for the feedback and we will address this in making it smoother for our customers. If we can ever do anything for you please reach out. Sincerely the GM Aaron Childress

06/03/2019

Melinda L.

Very professional. Diagnosed problems d repaired it fast.

Description of Work
AC was not cooling.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking your time with this review and giving us an A Sincerely your GM Aaron Childress

05/30/2019

Dorland N.

Excellent service by Carl, the technician.

Description of Work
Air conditioner check-up for 2 units

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

What a Great Review thank you and we will let Carl know!! The GM Aaron Childress

05/22/2019

Elinor N.

Very well. Erwin was very professional and explained any questions I had. He found a few things I need to watch which might cause future problems.

Description of Work
Annual check up on a/c

Thank you for the A review i appreciate it! Sincerely the GM Aaron Childress

05/17/2019

Herschel S.

Extremely well. The technician was very polite, competent, and I am pleased with his work. He check the unit in the attic and the unit in the yard. Great guy.

Description of Work
The batteries needed to be replace. The technician showed me how to replace them in the future.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking your time and leaving us a Great Review. Sincerely the GM Aaron Childress

04/29/2019

Cindy M.

Thorough inspection; complete feedback on condition of the system; potential problems identified and explained. Consistently excellent service from this company for over 10 years.

Description of Work
Spring inspection

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for a Great Review and if there is anything you may need please call. General Manager Aaron Childress

Big Star Outdoor Living

Big Star Outdoor Living is known for designing and building some of the best custom landscapes and outdoor spaces in Houston and surrounding areas. You will not find a more reasonably priced custom outdoor living contractor in the area. We are comitted to high quality, getting it right the first time and listening to you to turn your yard into your dream. We serve the Houston, Spring, Humble, Kingwood, Tomball, The Woodlands, Conroe and The surrounding areas. From fire pits, pergolas, gazebos, patios, walkways and so much more! Lets get your outdoor project started!

Priority Home Services

At Priority Home Services, our mission is to be the providers who bring back that personal touch with our customers! We offer multiple services, making it a one stop shop. Our trained and skilled team of professionals offer exceptional service and deliver lasting value to your home. Locally owned and operated, our customers are like our neighbors and we constantly strive for your satisfaction! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Priority Home Services on Angi
    Clean Air Houston Pro

Clean Air Houston Pro is a local trusted company that service the Houston area for years now.

Offers by Clean Air Houston Pro on Angi

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    TACLA00103460E
    Texas
    Texas: General
    03/09/2023
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing, Discover

Residential Air Conditioning, Heating, Indoor air quality products, filters, furnaces, heat pumps, thermostats, repair & replacement, Duct Cleaning. Any brand of equipment