One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating

Texas: General
03/09/2022

4455 W Sam Houston Pkwy N

Houston, TX 77041

One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating is your source for prompt, courteous, reliable air conditioning and heating service. Offering air conditioning and heating maintenance, installation, repairs, and everything in between, our goal is to address your HVAC needs in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective fashion. Providing service 24/7 with no overtime rates, ever! All of our technicians are certified, background checked and drug tested. Plus, discounts for seniors and military....

4.4

4.1

HVAC Companies (338)air duct cleaning (4)plumbers (101)water heaters (14)drain cleaning (10)gas leak repair (3)excavating (2)home energy audit (1)sewer cleaning (1)well & water pump repair (1)irrigation system (1)electrician (1)

05/07/2020

The technicians at this company are kind of hit or miss. I was sent one that was extremely rude to me, lied to me, and lied about me in the notes on my receipt. And then forged my signature on the receipt.

Description of Work
Repair work

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

03/05/2020

Very well. Everything was explained in detail and made clear.

Description of Work
Replaced AC Condenser Capacitor. Scheduled Air Duct Cleaning.

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

10/23/2019

Excellent service. Abel was quick, professional, and described the problem, which he fixed in five minutes. He made recommendations for future service, but did not push sales. His guidance and service make us confident in using One Hour in the future.

Description of Work
Furnace maintenance

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

Thank you for recognizing our Technicians great customer service. Jimmy Sanchez Operations Manager One Hour AC

10/16/2019

Very thorough and courteous service.

Description of Work
Furnace check

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

[Member Name Removed]< I thank you for taking the time to leave a great review for us. Sincerely, Aaron Childress- GM

09/22/2019

Great! They came early- fixed the problem - gave me some tips. In and out - I was so relieved!

Description of Work
Clogged and Leaking pipe in attic

Work Completed On 09/22/2019

Thank you for leaving a A rating!! Sincerely Aaron Childress

09/11/2019

The service was excellent. They have a first class representative who was very knowledgeable.They helped me with a situation with some problems we can nothing to do, I was very very grateful.

Description of Work
Monthly maintenance and repair for my air conditioning.

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a A rating. We will share with the team! Sincerely Aaron Childress

09/08/2019

One Hour in my home Sunday before 8 am. Identified issue in 10 minutes. I have service contract with them. These folks do what they say they’ll do!

Description of Work
A/C out 12:30 am Sunday morning— Drain obstructed by pests.

Work Completed On 09/08/2019

Thank you for a Great A rating. And we will be here for you anytime. Sincerely Aaron Childress

08/22/2019

One-hour A/C was very responsive and offered a number of options as I tried to keep my old system running. 100+ temps finally did it in and we had to get a new system . There prices were competitive and I enjoyed working with them.

Description of Work
A/C repair and then new system. We also had them clean out our ducts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Thank you taking the time to write an A review [Member Name Removed]. And thank you for doing business with us and we are happy to help in any way! Sincerely the GM Aaron Childress

08/09/2019

Chris Payne arrived quickly after I called and quickly unstopped the French Drain. He was a true professional and I will be using One Hour Air again and I signed up for the Comfort Club so I can have my air conditioner checked out twice a year.

Description of Work
The French Drain was stopped up.

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We will share with him and his team Thank you, Aaron Childress

08/07/2019

Great. After 3 attempts I finally got my tech that has service my units the past 15 yrs.(Ivan Valdez). He immediately diagnosed the problem and fixed it. He is the best and the reason I continue to do business with the company.

Description of Work
Air conditioner drain line

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

WOW! We will share with Him and his Team. Thank you for leaving the review Thank you, Aaron Childress

Residential Air Conditioning, Heating, Indoor air quality products, filters, furnaces, heat pumps, thermostats, repair & replacement, Duct Cleaning. Any brand of equipment

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing, Discover