OBER & SONS WELDING

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2004

We are a full service welding and fabricating company....

DR full services

DR full services

We are a locally, owned and operated company that respects our customer's time and home. Our team is happy to help and will provide you with excellent customer service. We make sure to stay in communication with you throughout the project to ensure a great experience. Give us a call today for your estimate!

01/01/2018

small job but they were more than happy to work on it. Great work - very quick service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
welded a outdoor chair

09/21/2017

I am very pleased with their work. The price was fair, especially since they picked up the bed and delivered it back to me. The job took them a couple of days. I know this was a small job for them, but they were great and I would definately use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an antique metal bed that needed welding. There was a bushing that had fallen into one of the hollow tubes. They opened it up, got the bushing out, welded it all back together, and it was ready to be used.

CATEGORY welding,metal restoration

05/23/2017

Excellent job, I would use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a broken aluminum weld on an outdoor swivel rocker

05/06/2016

The lower part of the gate had rusted out as it is a very old trailer, neglected by prior owners. They replaced the lower bar of the gate and welded in new hinges. It got me moving again which was the objective. They did great work and even painted the new metals in a bright silver to match what I had used. I will definitely come back with more jobs for them. Turn around was a couple of days but I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i brought in an 8x5 foot pulled behind trailer because the welds had failed on the fold down gate at the back. The lower part of the gate had rusted out as it is a very old trailer, neglected by prior owners. They replaced the lower bar of the gate and welded in new hinges. It got me moving again which was the objective. They did great work and even painted the new metals in a bright silver to match what I had used.

CATEGORY welding,metal restoration

04/26/2016

Travis was very accommodating. There is a true artist there. Did a great job. Exactly what I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had shower curtain hooks that I wanted to make into cabinet knobs. They cut the shower hook and welded on the threaded rod to make it into a cabinet know.

CATEGORY welding

CUSTOM FURNITURE, CUSTOM TRUCK RACKS & BUMPERS, CUSTOM GATES & FENCES, CUSTOM SWINGS & GLIDERS, CUSTOM WEIGHT EQUIPMENT. Any metal repair.