O & M Construction Services

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2017

4.4

3418 Hwy 6 S Ste B

Houston, TX 77082

O&M Construction proudly serves the Houston and surrounding areas. We are ready to serve your roofing and remodeling needs. We also provide Energy Solutions for your home. This service features energy efficient replacement windows, door, insulation, siding, ventilation and SOLAR solutions....

07/18/2022

P S.

First I used them to replace my roof and the service was excellent!! Referred them to 4 family member of which they replaced their roof! So I thought I would use them for the Texas winter storm redo of my bathroom. My main concern is that they replace hardwood floors in my bedroom and I have been trying to have them fixed since July of 2021. He came out 3 months ago...cut out a piece of wood and found that the glue is still wet, aftee a year! Omar will not answer my calls or he will text and say I will call u back and he does not or he might respond to you, just to passing you for another week or so, to buy him more time to ignore you. I bought the wooddloor, but not the glue!! I have my receipts. He is taking that he did not buy the glue either. HE CAME TO MY HOUSE OVER A MONTH AND A HALF AGO AND WE agreed to 2 resolutions. .. I have called, texted...can not leave any messages and this is all to no avail. There are so many items that his guys messed up, broke and did not do properly. Roofing...he was great...but construction...for me it was a horrible experience. It is his lack of getting back with you and trying to help to solve the issue. I do not want to go to court...yet that is where I am headed.

Description of Work
Bath remodel

Category plumbing, home remodeling

10/12/2017

Michael B.

Excellent Workmanship. Outstanding Customer Service.

Description of Work
Repair leaking roof. Repair by replacement of all Composition Roof Pipe Flashing and Pipe Vents

07/25/2017

Stayner L.

Great! Omar and his team made it effortless to work with my insurance company. They knew what they were doing. Everything went very smoothly. The day the roof was to go on, they were they on time, and the team of roofers were experienced, extremely diligent working in the hot sun, very helpful whenever I had a request, and by sundown it was done! I was a bit blown away by what they could get done, and the quality of their work. Omar helped me get the right roof, and added features that my original roof didn't even have, all at standard pricing. I opted to also add-on a solar fan, which I think was a good move, at his recommendation.

Description of Work
New roof, as a result of some wind damage.

04/08/2017

Darrell W.

The multi-phase projects went very smooth and well coordinated. The professionalism of the owner, project manager, and team staff was just amazing. The pricing and quality of work was very attractive from the opening presentation to the final product. I have had several neighbors hire them after witnessing how they handled my projects.

Description of Work
They performed a roof re-deck, roof replacement, hardie plank siding replacement, custom painting, and total re-pipe.

Category plumbing, roofing, siding, deck cleaning, house painters

04/03/2017

LEAH B.

The work was completed in a timely manner and the solar panels perform better than anticipated.

Description of Work
Solar panels. New roof.

Category roofing, solar panels

03/30/2017

John H.

It is totally quiet and was completed quickly and perfectly. Not only that but I had to raise my thermostat in the house because the cooler attic made for a cooler house. I will use them again. I am always concerned when someone cuts a hole in my roof but I have had no issues. Everything my installer told me was true.

Description of Work
O&M installed a solar vent on my roof.

Category roofing, solar panels

03/09/2017

Glenice C.

It went very well.

Description of Work
They did a roof replacement.

The West Houston Painting Company

West Houston Paint Crew: Quality Interior and Exterior Painting Application to the West Houston Area. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers by The West Houston Painting Company on Angi
    Two Brothers Painting

Two Brothers Painting specialties are interior and exterior painting, dry wall repair and re-texturing, siding repair, latex oil and epoxy paint, and pressure wash. We are a family owned company and has been in business since 2010. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

Excellent Painters Houston

Remodeling, Roofing, Windows, Doors, Insulation, Siding, Gutters, Ventilation, Solar, Patios & Decks, Painting