O & M Construction Services

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2017

O&M Construction proudly serves the Houston and surrounding areas. We are ready to serve your roofing and remodeling needs. We also provide Energy Solutions for your home. This service features energy efficient replacement windows, door, insulation, siding, ventilation and SOLAR solutions....

Memorial Pro Painters

Welcome to Memorial Pro Painters! Our family-owned and operated business was proudly established in 2019 by Elmer Garcia. Since painting runs thick in the family blood, Elmer brought his father and brother onto his team, creating Memorial Pro Painters as it stands today. With over twenty years of experience, this crew gets the job done right with an immense attention to detail in each and every job we complete. Our painters are experience in residential interior/exterior new construction and repaints, sheetrock repair, texture, staining, etc. The basis of our business is rooted in customer care. We treat each of our clients with a sense of utmost respect, consistently prioritize integrity, and focus on clear communication. We stay true to our estimates and ensure clear communication -starting with that very first phone call. We are a small, locally-owned and family-operated business, yet, we still compete on a level playing field with the larger franchises. We use our size to our advantage, we have the ability to tailor all our competitively-priced services to meet your exact needs. We may not be the biggest name in the game, but we offer a tailored experience that is guaranteed to far exceed your expectations. Your referral is our greatest compliment. Your review is the fuel that drives our business operations.

AAA Painting Residential Service

AAA Painting is a family owned and operated company with over 10 years of experience. We pride ourselves on customer service, excellent craftsmanship, and communication with our clients. We always use top brands such as Sherwin-Williams and hold ourselves to the highest quality standards in the industry. Please contact us today!

H-Town Painting&Remodeling

A family-owned company dedicated to giving professional and guaranteed quality painting results, with over 30 years of experience. We handle full interior and exterior painting, remodeling services as well.

10/12/2017

Excellent Workmanship. Outstanding Customer Service.

Description of Work
Repair leaking roof. Repair by replacement of all Composition Roof Pipe Flashing and Pipe Vents

07/25/2017

Great! Omar and his team made it effortless to work with my insurance company. They knew what they were doing. Everything went very smoothly. The day the roof was to go on, they were they on time, and the team of roofers were experienced, extremely diligent working in the hot sun, very helpful whenever I had a request, and by sundown it was done! I was a bit blown away by what they could get done,...

Description of Work
New roof, as a result of some wind damage.

04/08/2017

The multi-phase projects went very smooth and well coordinated. The professionalism of the owner, project manager, and team staff was just amazing. The pricing and quality of work was very attractive from the opening presentation to the final product. I have had several neighbors hire them after witnessing how they handled my projects.

Description of Work
They performed a roof re-deck, roof replacement, hardie plank siding replacement, custom painting, and total re-pipe.

Category plumbing,roofing,siding,deck cleaning,house painters

04/03/2017

The work was completed in a timely manner and the solar panels perform better than anticipated.

Description of Work
Solar panels. New roof.

Category roofing,solar panels

03/30/2017

It is totally quiet and was completed quickly and perfectly. Not only that but I had to raise my thermostat in the house because the cooler attic made for a cooler house. I will use them again. I am always concerned when someone cuts a hole in my roof but I have had no issues. Everything my installer told me was true.

Description of Work
O&M installed a solar vent on my roof.

Category roofing,solar panels

Remodeling, Roofing, Windows, Doors, Insulation, Siding, Gutters, Ventilation, Solar, Patios & Decks, Painting