McGrath Pest Control Services Inc

Texas Department of Agriculture
06/30/2021

1690 W Sam Houston Pkwy N

Houston, TX 77043

McGrath Pest Control is a complete residential/commercial pest control/termite company. We have serviced Houston and the surrounding areas since 1974. We specialize in providing great product knowledge with exceptional customer service....

pest control (335)animal removal (20)home inspection (6)handyman (2)

11/03/2020

Diane P.

Great! They came out a few days after i called on and gave me an estimate on 6-29-20 and set a live trap in the attic, caught the racoon, humanely released it in the woods 5 miles away, re-set the trap, caught a 2nd racoon, came the next day and released that raccoon in the woods, and then caught a third racoon and released it accordingly. Then they set traps in the attic for smaller varmits. And I had Chris put up a dozen metal grills to cover the soffit openings that had been covered with screen for the last 40 years. I first noticed one broken screen 4 years ago and heard some noise in the attic periodically through the years. Wish I had called them in 2016. They also sprayed inside and that really took care of the roach problem! I never had it done before because of the dog, but that wasn't a problem because they used a pet-friendly pesticide. It all cost around $650 but was well worth it.

Description of Work
Removal of three raccoons from attic and set out traps for rats in attic, and spray inside house for bugs.

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

thank you very much....its much appreciated...

05/08/2020

James L.

Job was done well at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Insect extermination

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

thank you very much....its greatly appreciated

04/25/2020

Judith S.

Great service and the price was good! I will call them again when we need their service.

Description of Work
pest extermination

Work Completed On 04/25/2020

thank you very much . i greatly appreciate the business..

04/14/2020

Lynn M.

It went well, as always. We have been using McGrath for years and we have been very satisfied. Today, Wilson came out on time (actually early) and sprayed the outside and our garage. (Due to COVID-19, they are, for the time being, only spraying outside, but that is the most important part. Stop the critters from ever coming inside in the first place, right?)

Description of Work
Quarterly pest inspection

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

hello ms [Member Name Removed]. im glad everything is still going well.....

07/21/2019

Jason C.

Pests stayed away! Will hire again!

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

thank you very much. its much appreciated

05/09/2019

Ramona P.

Mr. McGrath responded timely and inspected the home. He was very professional and gave viable options for addressing the noises. He was also very professional and responsive to my concerns. On top of that, the inspection was free. I would call McGrath again.

Description of Work
I needed an inspection regarding noises in the attic.

Category pest control,home inspection,animal removal

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

thank you very much.....its much appreciated

12/10/2018

Lynne R.

This was a great experience because I was having a problem with rodents that I had had 6 years ago when I had used McGrath to seal my house, which took care of the problem at that time. This time I did not think they were getting in my house, but I had seen them in the shrubbery, so I wanted to make sure the sealant was still holding, which it seemed to be. I also wanted advice about what to do to deal with the rodents in my yard. Even though I had to wait for an appointment, I was very pleased with the consultaion I received and would recommend this company to anyone having a similar problem. The seals had held with the exception of one, which was quickly fixed. Thank you, McGrath.

Description of Work
Consultation on previous work done

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

thank you .. its much appreciated....

10/13/2018

Sheryl C.

First I want to say that I initially called 911 Wildlife as they were recommended by my exterminator that comes for insects. They had a lot of good reviews on Angie’s list and on the Internet. The inspector came and went into my attic and said he didn’t really know what I had but it was probably rats. He said it be about $450 to set attic traps for “probably rats”, and that they would come back and check the traps. I thought that was an awful lot of money, Especially considering he didn’t even know what I really had. I was disappointed in that, plus he didn’t really go around the house and show me where there were entry points that needed to be resolved. After that, based on a lot of good reviews on Angie’s list, I called McGrath Pest Control. They came out and George was my rep. He looked around the house and found several points of entry, including one where there was a huge hole in the facia. He said they would repair the holes and block possible entry points and set traps in the attic. He said he knew it was rats because he could see their droppings and nesting areas. We set an appointment and George came did what I would call nice temporary repairs, because I will have to get more work done on the facia. In any case the repairs are not noticeable. They have already come back once to check the traps. All this was only $360 so I think I got a great deal more value for my money. The company is professional and nice to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I needed pest control for rats in my attic.

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

I want to thank you very much for the kind words and I will definitely pass the good news on to George. We strive to make every situation positive one for all our customers. thank you again and let us know what else we can do for you.

08/14/2018

Beverly N.

They were helpful and on time. The technician answered questions and was responsive to my requests to avoid pet areas. I had noticed some inside bugs, including the beginnings of roaches. After two general house treatments, several months apart, all bugs were gone for good. Since this is in the south, an occasional bug will wander in, but doesn't last long. They do have a special treatment for roaches, but it involved a lot of spray and removing everything from dressers and cabinets. I decided to just to their standard house treatment, which is about $85, and two treatments took care of all insects.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

07/10/2018

Don J.

I purchased the pet control and the tech did a really good job around and inside the house and garage. I also had a free termite inspection with this coupon but was told when he arrived this free inspection did not include homes on pier and beam and that would be a charge for this service so I wouldn't be getting my free termite inspection with this coupon. Would be good to know this when making the purchase and an offer for a free inspection is given. Overall the pest control service was good for the money.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 06/23/2018

Pest & termite control - ECO friendly products, honey bee removal, bedbug control, rodent control & inspections, trap & remove live animals & bird deterrent systems. Rodent & squirrel. Mosquito Control. Mosquito misting systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal