Maria's Gourmet Kitchen

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2013

Houston, TX 77074

Maria's Gourmet Kitchen provides a unique personal chef service allowing our clients to enjoy fresh, ready-to-cook gourmet dinners with twice-a-week home delivery. Maximum ease and convenience without sacrificing quality or freshness is what we're all about. Order dinners in advance online; we'll shop, prepare and deliver them right to your front door; you simply cook & serve. All dinners are prepared weekly, with fresh ingredients, by executive chef and owner, Maria Bedrosian and her staff. Maria's trained at the world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu School of Culinary Arts in Paris, France and brings the world's most demanding and exacting standards into her kitchen. Watch our video on how our service works by clicking over to our Videos or visiting our web site. Join the Movement. Eat Better. Live Better. We look forward to welcoming you ... Bon Appetit!...

10/13/2017

Laura G.

Maria is fantastic! The food comes precut and ready to be cooked. It's great when you are on a tight schedule during the week! The food is fresh and tasty, with little preparation time. The meal is delivered and it is always at the front door in a cool bag when I get home. When served, the food looks like it came from a restaurant. Look at her site, for she delivers to certain areas of Houston on different days. My area receives service on Mondays and Thursdays. I have been ordering from Maria for eight months and will continue. Also, if you need anything, you can call and she actually answers the phone herself! She is very responsive. I highly recommend Maria's services!

Description of Work
I needed meals delivered to my home.

03/27/2017

JACQUELINE A.

It was so delicious and surpassed all expectations!

Description of Work
We ordered our Thanksgiving dinner for 12 from them, and it was delicious! I do not have enough superlatives to describe how fabulous it was. There were rave reviews from all our guest, and, I must say that it was the best turkey that T have ever tasted!

11/13/2015

Tina M.

We have had several of the entrees but the chicken cordon bleu is one of our favorites and the simplest! You just have to put the chicken in the oven and it comes with a pan of homemade mashed potatoes that you put in the oven. Then heat and pour the sauce over the chicken and dinner is ready! Some items you have to dredge in flour or cook in a little oil . But everything comes premeasured and in plastic tubs or baggies with complete instructions.

Description of Work
Delivered food ready to be cooked. All I had to do is put the food in the oven.

11/07/2014

alicia K.

They deliver the meals I order for the days I've ordered for. They do a Monday drop off to use by wed and a thurs fri drop off to use by Sunday. She puts up a menu for the month and I order for the days I want if any. Her prices are very reasonable and I order by serving size .

Description of Work
I order meals through her website and they are delivered.

05/28/2014

Stan M.

They were good. They were better than I had expected. They did not warn me when they were coming and they would leave it on my doorstep. I would use them again and it was more than I wanted to pay.

Description of Work
Maria's Gourmet Kitchen brought me food.

Chefs
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
    Satisfaction

Dinner menu is fixed and changes on a weekly basis. All dinners are prepared at our commercial kitchen facility and delivered twice a week to client's homes. Clients need not be at home to accept delivery as all dinners are delivered in keep it cool bags. Dinners can be cooked in advance as well if desired.

We do not prepare dinners at clients homes