Luxz Painting & Construction Svcs

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2015

2815 Gulf Freeway

Houston, TX 77003

Please call for more details.

Luxz Painting & Construction Services, a young small growing company with over 9 years of experience in the Residential and Construction field whether you are doing Interior or Exterior. We are also specializing in kitchen cabinets. Our goal is to keep it simple and create spaces that are timeless, unique and picture perfect to you. Our passion for painting design is unmatched; and we guarantee satisfaction. With successfully managed projects as Westin Galleria Hotel, Disney California Adventures, Hotel Del Coronado, Lowes Coronado, Grand Del Mar, Hyatt, Radisson, Hiltons, Pinnacle Hotels, and number of private Residences our focus and goal have not changed; we will exceed our clients expectations ....

interior painting (135)house painting (27)pressure washing (25)drywall (14)home remodeling (2)plumbers (2)flooring (1)tile installation (1)

12/20/2019

Robin W.

Eddy and his crew at Lux Painting and Design are great. Their attention to detail, preping before painting, and the final paint job exceeded our expectations. We would definitely use them again and refer them to our friends. They are a company that does not disappoint if you are looking for a high quality job, professionalism, and follow through.

Description of Work
cabinet and shelves painted

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

Review for Luxz Painting & Construction Svcs - 2815 Gulf Freeway, Houston, TX - 38294464

08/16/2019

Alex D.

Eddie and his team did such an outstanding job on my home that I don’t even really know where to begin… I was referred to Eddie by a realtor friend, and I could not be more grateful to have met him. He and all the guys at Luxz truly gave my 15 year old Spanish styled home a total facelift and made it my modern dream home! Eddie has great design input and is even more detail oriented and specific than I am (which is pretty impressive). And aside from that, he is just such a friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy guy. They won’t stop until they reach ‘perfect’ and obviously customer care and satisfaction is a huge priority for Luxz. They got started on my job quickly and finished up everything on schedule. My experience far exceeded any expectations I could’ve had. The whole team is SO nice and they are top notch professionals. Thank you guys 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Description of Work
Painting home - all exterior elements

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Review for Luxz Painting & Construction Svcs - 2815 Gulf Freeway, Houston, TX - 38048641

06/26/2019

Bonnie F.

I feel I owe it to return the favor for all those who previously reviewed Luxz Painting. I found them through Angie’s list. Like a previous reviewer stated we hit the absolute jackpot with Eddie and the entire Luxz Painting crew!! We received 5 quotes from other painting contractors. Most never even followed up or perhaps because of our location the bid was extremely high or scope of work to be performed and paint quality was vague We decided to go with Eddie because of his professionalism, keen eye for design and color but most of all he was very straight forward with us and seemed genuine and honest, traits some contractors seem to be lacking. He promptly followed up when we had questions with the bid and during the entire job. When any little issue arose he made certain to personally take care of it. Good painters are hard to find but it’s even harder to find excellent painters. I only hope whomever is reading this will reach out to the professionals at Luxz Painting & Design. So happy we did!

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets painted, Completely repainted first two floors of our townhome.

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

01/22/2019

Kirk B.

We hit a home run with this selection for a painter. The process of getting a bid was simple, Eddie Torres the owner gave us some great guidance on color choices and options we could consider. The crew that actually did the painting was on time, courteous, friendly and responsive to every request. They did a good job of keeping the house clean while they worked and cleaned up after themselves each day and then again at the end. We have every wall, a couple of ceilings, three vanities and some trim touch-up done in a four-story, four bedroom house with about 3,400 square feet and they were done in less than five days, well ahead of the schedule we expected. I could keep going on but suffice it to say they were outstanding and we will use then again when needed. I highly recommend Eddie and his team.

Description of Work
Repainted the entire inside walls and some ceilings in a 3400 sq. ft. four-story townhouse.

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

01/14/2019

Ara K.

I'm a science type of person, and I don't have a clue where to start with design work. After buying a house, Eddie from Luxz walked through and made some suggestions for phase 1 (and he appropriately talked me out of something I wanted done that would have been a mistake). They did excellent work. He made some suggestions for phase 2 (which I honestly couldn't picture, but I trusted him). I'm glad we did it, because things look so much better now. I couldn't picture it before, but now things look gorgeous. His crew not only does excellent work, but Eddie designs things beautifully and makes sure things are executed properly. He puts in the time and effort to make sure that both big things and the little touches are taken care of. Let me give some examples. We needed the bedroom painted, but had no idea what color(s). He suggested we choose the furniture first, then he would have some paint designs ready for us after we send him pictures of the furniture. He completely remodeled our guest bathroom (so much better now). There were lots of other things (big and small) he took care of on time and on budget.

Description of Work
Remodeling, design, and paint

Category drywall,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

01/05/2019

Pete R.

Our story begins with the flooding of my mother-in-laws home due to Harvey. Many contractors and sub contractors worked on her home with varying, mostly not good results. I first contacted Eddie and Luxz Painting & Design to paint the outside of her house and he made a great first impression with his knowledge and detail of what needed to be done. We showed him the inside of her house, and he went room to room and gave us a quote on what it would take to finish the job. They took it as a personal challenge to get her back in her home as soon as possible. I cannot begin to express how pleased we were with the results. Eddie and his crews did exactly what they said they would do at the price we agreed on. He was always available to answer our questions, often calling us to get our input or approval on something he thought would look better. We now have a company we will trust our own home to for any kind of painting or remodeling work, knowing they are trustworthy, skilled, and dependable.

Description of Work
House Remodeling, Painting

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

05/01/2018

Natalie B.

Requested a quote, a representative came out on a Wednesday and did a walk through and said we would have the quote promptly. Called Friday as we hadn't heard anything and the gentlemen said he was working on it and would send it out soon. Hadn't seen anything by Monday so we called the front office and was told that they would contact the rep and call us back right away. We never heard back from them. Poor communication and poor follow through.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

Please accept this letter as my formal apology about not having sent the bid. This delay occurred because Mr. Torres had to go out of town unexpectedly, therefore, could not send your bid. Once again we are really sorry about this.

04/30/2018

Liz Y.

This company is always professional and do excellent work. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting - previously had interior painting completed.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

03/02/2018

Joseph A.

I wanted to get an estimate for interior painting performed in my home. The initial response was great! Maria Ortiz, the office administrator contacted me very quickly to setup a time to get an estimate completed. She was able to contact me via phone and email. She wanted to get the estimate performed on a day that Luxz would be in my neighborhood. I was able to make the appointment and the contractor came to my house to look around to assess the cost. He was on time and very professional. As the contractor left he told me that he had my information and he would be emailing a quote. That is the last I heard from the contractor. I called their office twice and spoke with Maria and she doesn't understand why the contractor can't provide a quote. I never received a quote from this company even after calling them twice to follow-up about the quote. Other companies were very quick to respond and follow-up with quotes.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

02/08/2018

Grant M.

Fantastic service. I purchased the deal for 8 hours of painting through Angie's List and on my scheduled day two pros showed up 10 minutes early for the job. They knocked out my job painting a stairwell entryway with nearly a nearly 20 foot ceiling in a prompt 4 hours. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 02/03/2018