LUMENS ELECTRIC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2010

Lumens Electric is pleased to offer our customers 26 years experience in residential electrical service. We know your time is valuable that is why we are committed to be on time to our appointments. We are knowledgeable in repairs, remodels and new construction. We take the time to fully understand what the customer is trying to accomplish and offer advice when we see fit. We do not hire subcontractors. We provide up front pricing and start work only after customer understands in writing the service we are going to provide and the total cost. We provide free estimates on new construction and remodels....

Hangman's Audio & Visual

Hangman's Audio & Visual

We will deliver a system solution. that will meet all your audio and Visual needs. With over 15 years in the industry. We have the experience and knowledge to help you designing and install a system that meets all your av needs. We go up and beyond for our clients. Doing a clean and quality install. We never cut corners. And will treat your home or project like are own. And stands a 100% behind our work.

Offers by Hangman's Audio & Visual on Angi

03/04/2020

The owner came out a few times to check on everything! They were very professional and it only took a little longer because of our electric company not being able to turn the power off and on when they needed. They were great though, I would definitely use again AND recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Panel upgrade.

02/09/2015

We would definitely hire Pablo again.  In fact, my husband already asked him to come back and do a couple of other things.  They came first thing in the morning and worked all day.  Because we decided to have him put in smoke alarms and wiring for 2 vanity lights, they came back the next morning also.  Both days, they were on time and worked diligently.  I felt comfortable enough to leave them alo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our  son purchased a house that had many wiring issues that needed to be brought up to code.  I got on Angie's List for him and found Pablo.  Because our son works and I don't, I was the overseer of workmen.  Pablo installed a roof mast, new breaker box, arc fault breakers, smoke alarms, GFCI protection, fixed attic wiring, installed vanity lights, grounding to pool motor, etc.  He is very knowledgeable and did a great job.

01/12/2015

On time, on schedule. Explained what all was being done. Did more than expected. Exceeded my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace / Upgrade electric service panel.

05/14/2014

; They arrived promptly and quickly repaired or replaced several defective outlets; replaced ceiling light fixture; removed ceiling fan with light and went to store to secure replacement with transformer to replace the ceiling fan with light fixture. Worked efficiently and quickly and then cleaned up afterwards. All work done was top knotch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewired plug with short in it; closed off defective outlet; replaced light fixture; replaced ceiling fan with light.

01/23/2012

This is the 4th project I have used Lumens on. Pablo is very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. This was my first new construction project. The other projects were remodels. These houses were two 2-story houses, pier and beam, with hardi siding. He does a very good job communicating with me to turn my ideas into the wiring plan. We sat down before he began to make sure all the fixtures, sw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Above is the price per house. Lumens Electric wired 2 new houses (2-story, 1400 sqft) with carports I constructed. This included pulling permits, placing a temporary meter at the site, wiring the houses, including many can lights, exterior lights, door bell, cable and telephone. He passed every inspection at both houses with green tags every time.

CATEGORY electrician

Breaker box upgrades, electrical repairs, service upgrades and changeouts,wiring for remodels and new construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Discover, Financing