Lopez Painting

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

12406 Pine Knoll Dr

Houston, TX 77099

At Lopez Painting our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 35+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!...

interior painting (139)house painting (66)pressure washing (35)drywall (31)door installation (12)woodworking (10)wallpaper removal (10)general contractors (10)handyman (7)siding companies (6)gutter repair (6)deck cleaning (5)

04/10/2017

The workers I am sure know how to do a quality job. However, you could tell that time was wasted as if they were on an hourly clock. My caution if using this contractor and if you are a woman, the owner will try to take advantage of you in pricing. I am sure I will get cursed out by the owner. He has such a low opinion of women and sometime was disrespectful to you as the customer. I will never hi...

Description of Work
Bathroom and kitchen remodeling and downstairs flooring.

Category home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

wrong contractor we deal with only painting. I am sorry to hear this happened to you.

02/21/2017

He was very professional and clean. On time and very respectful!

Description of Work
He painted my kitchen he also painted the trimming outside as well as my closet door.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 01/18/2017

01/04/2017

Mr. Lopez's crew did an excellent job. We have received numerous compliments on their work. The job took six full days and the crew was punctual and worked till dark each day, making the most of the short winter days. Oscar, the foreman, and William were hardworking, pleasant and professional. Painting is a messy job and they cleaned up thoroughly on the last day. I did have to initiate contact a ...

Description of Work
Power wash, repair and paint exterior of two-story main residence and separate guest house. There was quite a bit of repair required around dormer windows and for a chimney covered in siding.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 12/15/2016

10/26/2016

They were able to accommodate my crunched time, gave a fair price, and the work was fabulous. I had Jose come back to paint one door and sand and stain another that we hadn't thought of in the first round. Everything was great. The touchups they did without having the original paint were incredible.

Description of Work
We needed several rooms painted, several touched up, and some ceilings painted in a short amount of time from closing to move in.

Category interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 08/27/2016

10/17/2016

He did a great job. Was on time, covered up all furniture and was nice and neat.

Description of Work
Painting ceilings throughout house. I hope this is the company I used, I really cant remember.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/15/2016

08/10/2015

Mr. Lopez was very professional and called back within 1 hour of my call but we had already booked the job to be fixed by another company.

Description of Work
called back right away, unfortunately had already booked the job with another company.

Category drywall

Work Completed On 08/10/2015

08/09/2015

Mr. Lopez is an extremely good painter. He is very careful and meticulous in what he does at all stages of a contracted job. Mr. Lopez works carefully so that each part of the job is completed to his satisfaction. His interaction with his assistants, both young men, was respectful and instructive. I feel very fortunate to have this good, kind man as my painter. I hope to use his services for futur...

Description of Work
Mr. Lopez and his two assistants painted my front bathroom, which consists of a long counter room with wall-length mirror and a bathroom with bathtub and commode. In order to paint the rooms, Mr. Lopez had to spend a long time preparing the walls, which had previously been covered with wall paper, sanding all the walls, and then painting the walls and ceiling. Bathtub hardware had to be reinstalled and the bathroom tiles carefully cleaned along with the entire tub area re-grouted.

Category contractors,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/21/2015

06/02/2015

They were on time the price was fair they were very professional we kept adding more drywall since we recognized they were doing such a good job we added more. We have never used them before so you never no what to expect with contractors. Will rehire and will refer.

Description of Work
dry wall in 3 different small areas

Category drywall

Work Completed On 05/28/2015

04/05/2015

They noticed a few items the missed when they quoted and I added a few things. I felt the final price was fair. They did an excellent job and finished ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Repaired drywall and repainted inside of house.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/22/2015

02/10/2015

Did an excellent job within the required time frame.

Description of Work
Painted trim, crown molding, chair rail, walls and ceiling in. Foyer, stairs, upstairs hall, and small inlet.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/24/2014

Sheetrock repair, indoor & outdoor painting, power washing, & exterior carpentry work, deck maintenance, doors, gutter cleaning & repair, plastering, siding, wall paper removal & window cleaning.

$100